Re: Abridged summary of yi-tan@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 1 topic

George Pór

Nov 16, 2018, 7:55:15 AM11/16/18
to yi-...@googlegroups.com
Do we have a Google doc for storing references related to our call and shared note-taking for reducing our own amnesia?
 see:

George Pór

On Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 11:50 AM <yi-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Jerry Michalski <soc...@gmail.com>: Nov 15 04:32PM -0800

Howdy!

It’s been forever since I stopped doing the Yi-Tan podcast calls. (They ran
from 2004 to 2013 and are all in the Internet Archive
<http://archive.org/search.php?query=%22yi-tan%22>.) In ...more
"George Pór" <geo...@community-intelligence.com>: Nov 16 05:20AM

Count me in!
*George Pór*
Faculty, Meridian University
Researcher in Collective Intelligence & AI
Founder, Senior Consultant, Community Intelligence Ltd.

Strategic learning partner to ...more
John Abbe <joh...@ourpla.net>: Nov 15 10:01PM -0800

Sounds great Jerry, hope to make it! But your "my Zoom room" link goes
to YouTube - help?
Life,
John
==
97.3FM KEPW - low-power community radio - kepw.org
(he/him/his, they/them/theirs)
...more
Jerry Michalski <soc...@gmail.com>: Nov 15 10:16PM -0800

Oh poop! Wrong link!

My Zoom room actually lives here <https://zoom.us/j/4154650256>.

Thanks, John! Much appreciated.

Cheers,
Jerry

...more

Jerry Michalski

Nov 16, 2018, 11:07:57 AM11/16/18
to Yi-Tan List
Great idea, George!

Until your email, we didn't have a shared doc for persistent notes. Now we do. Anyone on the IJB list should have just seen an invite to a Google Drive folder, in which I started a Google Doc for shared notes. I'll share that link when we Zoom today.

Also, each call will produce a Zoom chat, which is usually evanescent. I'll copy those into the Google Doc, or (maybe better) upload them to the drive separately.

And of course I'll be Braining during the calls, so awesome links like those you just shared will go in my Brain.

For everyone interested in IJB: send me the email you'd like to be on the IJB list with. I love that we're talking on the old Yi-Tan list, but I don't want to reawaken it :)

Cheers,
Jerry

Christopher Allen

Nov 16, 2018, 11:24:35 AM11/16/18