[Yeti Trouble] JOHN McCAIN: THE NEW WIZARD OF MENLO PARK

Mons Meg

Sep 20, 2008, 11:29:52 AM9/20/08
to yeti-t...@googlegroups.com
Douglas Holtz-Eakin, a senior McCain campaign advisor, broke the news that it was actually John McCain who invented the Blackberry and the nation was astounded to learn that the most important office gadget of our time sprang from the loins of none other than Senator McCain, rumored to be a computer newbie.

"[Y]ou’re looking at the miracle that John McCain helped create," Holtz-Eakin said. "And that's what he did. He both regulated and deregulated the industry."

Thanks to Holtz-Eakin’s outburst, we now know McCain was somehow responsible for the Blackberry or something and it had something to do with communication begin powerful and his time on the Senate Commerce Committee and something something.

Surely, McCain is hiding his light under a bushel and I wonder what else was up under there. Surely, there are other, just as likely, John McCain inventions:

The Fresno scraper

The chocolate chip cookie

The tango

The particle accelerator

The vibrating egg

[photo unavailable]

Mint

To give the senator the benefit of the doubt, when the staffer credited McCain with the Blackberry, he might have meant the fruit.

--
Posted By Mons Meg to Yeti Trouble at 9/20/2008 07:13:00 AM