SSL Certificate for Yesod Devel

James Burton

Feb 7, 2021, 11:07:12 AM2/7/21
to Yesod Web Framework
Hi,

I want to test my site via HTTPS, naturally I get the "not trusted" warnings from my browser. I started looking into creating an SSL certificate for localhost and followed this tutorial:

How would I go about getting `yesod devel` to serve that certificate?

Thanks,

James

Michael Snoyman

Feb 8, 2021, 5:43:45 AM2/8/21
to yeso...@googlegroups.com
I don't believe yesod devel supports this right now. It would require a change to the yesod-bin package to expose this capability.

James Burton

Feb 8, 2021, 6:24:05 PM2/8/21
to Yesod Web Framework
I have created a pull request which attempts to add this functionality.