Is there support for 2 way TLS?

Harsharanga Patil

Apr 14, 2021, 4:56:19 AM4/14/21
to Yesod Web Framework
Hi Team,

Is there a support for two way TLS? I was not able to find it in warp-tls.

Michael Snoyman

Apr 14, 2021, 6:45:55 AM4/14/21
to yeso...@googlegroups.com
I don't believe there is currently any support for this.

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021, at 11:53 AM, Harsharanga Patil wrote:
Hi Team,

Is there a support for two way TLS? I was not able to find it in warp-tls.

Harsharanga Patil

Apr 14, 2021, 6:56:21 AM4/14/21
to yeso...@googlegroups.com
Any library that you know of, which has support for this?

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Yesod Web Framework" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/yesodweb/989142f1-d65b-4720-8829-4204ed88fed8%40www.fastmail.com.

Michael Snoyman

Apr 14, 2021, 6:57:13 AM4/14/21
to yeso...@googlegroups.com
No, but adding support for it in warp-tls should be possible if you're interested in putting together a PR.