Attribute Group in Product Type missing

Ekta Singh

Sep 8, 2017, 3:21:58 AM9/8/17
to YesCart - pure eCommerce, platform with open source
Hello,
I am not getting any Attribute Group in Product-Type and it suggests me to add Attribute Group. I don't know the functionality of a Product -Type's Attribute Group and Attribute tab.
Kindly take me through this.

Thanks!

Yes Cart

Sep 8, 2017, 5:31:13 AM9/8/17
to YesCart - pure eCommerce, platform with open source
Hi,

This is for 3.2.0, the screenshots are old but the functionality is the same. To understand how it all works please review all documentation for functionality relating to attributes management, catalog management and product information management. Also make sure you read how it fits within the full text index as well. This is all in this section http://www.inspire-software.com/confluence/display/YC3EN/For+Business+Users of the manual.

Regards,
YC team

Ekta Singh

Sep 8, 2017, 8:09:43 AM9/8/17
to YesCart - pure eCommerce, platform with open source
Hello,
Document shows that while creating new product-type attributes it suggests the list of Attributes but when I try to write either the attribute name or its CODE , it doesn't suggests me anything and my particular Product-Type is kind of hanged.
Can you please explain me what is this ??

Thanks

Yes Cart

Sep 8, 2017, 9:23:45 AM9/8/17
to YesCart - pure eCommerce, platform with open source
Hi,

That is because you did not add any attributes to use for that product type.
Please read all the documentation and don't try just to brute force the configurations.

Regards,
YC team