How to create custom template

kimarle...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2018, 9:32:00 AM1/11/18
to YesCart - pure eCommerce, platform with open source
Hi,

I am interested to work with yescart but I want to create custom template for my website look.

I want to use webflow for the UI design of my pages [ Homepage, cart, product description etc].

How can I use specific HTML,CSS & JAVASCRIPT to create custom ecommerce website using yescart platform.

Thank you.

Yes Cart

Jan 11, 2018, 9:35:04 AM1/11/18
to YesCart - pure eCommerce, platform with open source
Hi,

Have a look at the Theme feature documentation http://www.inspire-software.com/confluence/display/YC3EN/Themes
There is an explanation how theme framework works and even video showing how to customise your own theme.

Regards,
YC team