admin demo

joker...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2019, 6:06:36 AM8/8/19
to YesCart - pure eCommerce, platform with open source
I was trying to find a demo with the admin. on your website you say its multi-user and I wanted to test out the admin. do you have a admin demo setup anywhere? also I tried to send threw your website but it would not send, i get a error

Yes Cart

Aug 8, 2019, 6:29:21 AM8/8/19
to YesCart - pure eCommerce, platform with open source
Hi,

Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing problems with contacting us.

If you use contact form http://www.yes-cart.org/index.html#contact with subject "Partnership and new projects" you will be able to reach out customer relations team that will be able to help.

Just an FYI we do not have publicly available access to the admin panel to prevent service abuse, hence the formal process of giving access.

What we will require from you is some details so that we can setup a temporary access and you will be able to test all features using a YCE (the enterprise flavour).
Details required to obtain the the account are:
- your full name
- email address
- contact phone number
- name of your company if applicable

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY OF THESE DETAILS ON THIS FORUM AND USE THE CONTACT FORM AS NOTED ABOVE.

NOTE that you are able to create a local build and run the admin on your local as well if you follow the setup guide: https://documentation.inspire-software.com/documentation/wiki/docyescart/view/3.3.x/For%20Technical%20Users/Installation/From%20source/

Hope this helps,
YC team