'Payment modules filters' configuration error inside 'YesCart' all web.xml

Archana Verma

Sep 8, 2017, 8:46:35 AM9/8/17
to YesCart - pure eCommerce, platform with open source

Good Evening to Yes-Cart Team,

 As You suggested regarding our “setup of YC in STS IDE”  issue , we revert all the changes in our  configured project, & face some configuration issues in all web.XML file of Yes-cart regarding  'Payment modules filters' describe  as:

    ${payment.liqpay.filter}

    ${payment.authorizenet.filter}

    ${payment.paypal.filter}

    ${payment.postfinance.filter}

can we ignore this('Payment modules filters') configuration ? if not then please provide us right configuration for this 'Payment modules filters' code.

Yes Cart

Sep 8, 2017, 9:21:55 AM9/8/17
to YesCart - pure eCommerce, platform with open source
Hi,

There is no error, these are placeholders which get replaced by maven during "process-resources" phase. They are filled in according to maven profiles (i.e. paymentBase and others as per documentation).

Regards,
YC team

P.S. would be good to keep all questions to one thread until you sort out all your issues in "setup of YC in STS IDE".

Archana Verma

Sep 11, 2017, 8:35:32 AM9/11/17
to YesCart - pure eCommerce, platform with open source

Good Evening to Yes-Cart Team,

1) while we are going to run our  yes-Cart-admin module(jam) we are  facing "Configuration problem Failed to import bean definitions from URL location" error.

which i'm clearly mention in our attach file.
now what should we have to do in-order to resolve this query.

2)regarding our first query we observe that, when we add jdk-tool in yes-Cart any module it's 'java source folder' structure is going to change. and it look like

 why it's change after adding jdk-tool,is it resion to didn't confire our source or anything else? please explain it in brief, so that we'll able to run jam module.
config-error.txt

Yes Cart

Sep 11, 2017, 8:51:33 AM9/11/17
to YesCart - pure eCommerce, platform with open source
Hi Archana,

This is nothing to do with YC, this is IDE that does this.

One of the prerequisites for IDE is good support for maven, especially multileveled modules.
That is why we specifically stated to use Intellij IDEA for easy and comfortable installation. You can use community edition which is free, so you are not forced into buying anything.

The short answer to your question is that your IDE messes up some class paths.
Unfortunately we are not sure how to resolve this as we do not use this IDE.

We have limited resources and must manage them efficiently to keep this project going, thus spending time for supporting different IDE is a bit out of our reach at the moment.

Regards,
YC team

Archana Verma

Sep 12, 2017, 4:59:25 AM9/12/17
to YesCart - pure eCommerce, platform with open source
Good After-noon to yes-cart team,

    Since we successfully run our yes-cart jam(admin- module)  on STS-IDE, by hiding the below Exception.

 ERROR o.s.w.c.ContextLoader:319 - Context initialization failed

org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException: Configuration problem: Failed to import bean definitions from URL location [classpath:core-dto-services.xml]
Offending resource: ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException: Configuration problem: Failed to import bean definitions from URL location [classpath:core-orderstate.xml]
Offending resource: class path resource [core-dto-services.xml]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: IOException parsing XML document from class path resource [core-orderstate.xml];
nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource [core-orderstate.xml] cannot be opened because it does not exist

    at org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.FailFastProblemReporter.error(FailFastProblemReporter.java:68) ~[spring-beans-3.2.3.RELEASE.jar:na]

    at org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.ReaderContext.error(ReaderContext.java:85) ~[spring-beans-3.2.3.RELEASE.jar:na]
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.ReaderContext.error(ReaderContext.java:76) ~[spring-beans-3.2.3.RELEASE.jar:na]
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.importBeanDefinitionResource(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:246) ~[spring-beans-3.2.3.RELEASE.jar:na]
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseDefaultElement(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:197) ~[spring-beans-3.2.3.RELEASE.jar:na]
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:182) ~[spring-beans-3.2.3.RELEASE.jar:na]
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.doRegisterBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:139) ~[spring-beans-3.2.3.RELEASE.jar:na]
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.registerBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:108) ~[spring-beans-3.2.3.RELEASE.jar:na]
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.registerBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:493) ~[spring-beans-3.2.3.RELEASE.jar:na]
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:390) ~[spring-beans-3.2.3.RELEASE.jar:na]
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:334) ~[spring-beans-3.2.3.RELEASE.jar:na]
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:302) ~[spring-beans-3.2.3.RELEASE.jar:na]
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:174) ~[spring-beans-3.2.3.RELEASE.jar:na]
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:209) ~[spring-beans-3.2.3.RELEASE.jar:na]
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:180) ~[spring-beans-3.2.3.RELEASE.jar:na]
    at org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlWebApplicationContext.java:125) ~[spring-web-3.2.3.RELEASE.jar:3.2.3.RELEASE]
    at org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlWebApplicationContext.java:94) ~[spring-web-3.2.3.RELEASE.jar:3.2.3.RELEASE]
    at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:130) ~[spring-context-3.2.3.RELEASE.jar:na]
    at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.obtainFreshBeanFactory(AbstractApplicationContext.java:537) ~[spring-context-3.2.3.RELEASE.jar:na]
    at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:451) ~[spring-context-3.2.3.RELEASE.jar:na]
    at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.configureAndRefreshWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:389) ~[spring-web-3.2.3.RELEASE.jar:na]
    at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:294) ~[spring-web-3.2.3.RELEASE.jar:na]
    at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:112) [spring-web-3.2.3.RELEASE.jar:na]
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4729) [catalina.jar:8.0.24]
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5167) [catalina.jar:8.0.24]
    at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150) [catalina.jar:8.0.24]
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1408) [catalina.jar:8.0.24]
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1398) [catalina.jar:8.0.24]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [na:1.8.0_144]

    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) [na:1.8.0_144]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) [na:1.8.0_144]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [na:1.8.0_144]
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException: Configuration problem: Failed to import bean definitions from URL location [classpath:core-orderstate.xml]
Offending resource: class path resource [core-dto-services.xml]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: IOException parsing XML document from class path resource [core-orderstate.xml]; nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource [core-orderstate.xml] cannot be opened because it does not exist
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.FailFastProblemReporter.error(FailFastProblemReporter.java:68) ~[spring-beans-3.2.3.RELEASE.jar:na]

also we do a lots of R&D on the above mention error,but we are unable to resolve it.so please provide us some information so that we overcome this problem & access all the functionality of yes-cart admin-module in our running project.

Yes Cart

Sep 12, 2017, 5:40:12 AM9/12/17
to YesCart - pure eCommerce, platform with open source
Hi,

As mentioned before we do not use STS-IDE but I will try to help with what I can here.

I see in your screenshot that IDE assigned "core-module-orderstate/src" as the java source directory, this is wrong.
Can you manually try to change that so that instead you have 2 source directories "core-module-orderstate/src/main/java" and "core-module-orderstate/src/main/resources"?

If you have the same problem with other modules you will need to do the same there.

Regards,
YC team

Archana Verma

Sep 12, 2017, 8:39:13 AM9/12/17
to YesCart - pure eCommerce, platform with open source

Good Evening to Yes-Cart Team,

 thanks a lots for your suggestion as :(you manually try to change that so that instead you have 2 source directories "core-module-orderstate/src/

main/java" and "core-module-orderstate/src/main/resources

).After doing this we become able to run our Admin module successfully,without an error.

Now when we are going to create new Shop there is no such-option,

so please help us to resolve this query ,so that we become able to create new shop.

2)also when we are going to run 'yes-api' module we got the issue as:

INFO: Setting the server's publish address to be /backdoor
** WARNING: Wicket is running in DEVELOPMENT mode.              **
**                               ^^^^^^^^^^^                    **
** Do NOT deploy to your live server(s) without changing this.  **
** See Application#getConfigurationType() for more information. **
Sep 12, 2017 5:20:15 PM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
INFO: Starting ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-8089"]
Sep 12, 2017 5:20:15 PM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
INFO: Starting ProtocolHandler ["ajp-nio-8008"]
Sep 12, 2017 5:20:15 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
INFO: Server startup in 65567 ms

please help us to resolve the above error, so that we become able to run 'yes-api' module also.

Auto Generated Inline Image 1

Yes Cart

Sep 12, 2017, 8:58:27 AM9/12/17
to YesCart - pure eCommerce, platform with open source
Hi,

There is an issue on "master" and "bug fix-3.3.0" which prevents you from seeing this button. This will be resolved soon. Keep watching http://www.inspire-software.com/jira/browse/YC-805

As for (2) - this is a warning and it appears for the yes-shop web app (Wicket one), and it is normal. This is not REST API. You probably not added yes-api.war file or expanded directory to deployment. BTW you do not need REST API unless you want to do things like mobile apps. If you just want web - you do not need it.

Regards,
YC team

Yes Cart

Sep 12, 2017, 5:41:16 PM9/12/17
to YesCart - pure eCommerce, platform with open source
Hi,

YC-805 had been fixed, so the button should be available. Please pull the changes.
You must use JAM super user to create new shops, which is user with role: ROLE_SMADMIN (System admin).

Regards,
YC team

Archana Verma

Sep 13, 2017, 4:27:16 AM9/13/17
to YesCart - pure eCommerce, platform with open source

Yes Cart

Sep 13, 2017, 5:42:27 AM9/13/17
to YesCart - pure eCommerce, platform with open source
Hi,

Make sure you run maven build to build jam-jsclient, IDE will not build the files automatically, you need NPM for that. I think the change you made simply did not get copied into war file that your IDE runs.
There are some notes on general approach on how to work with jam-jsclient in development: http://www.inspire-software.com/confluence/display/YC3J/Intellij+IDEA#IntellijIDEA-DevelopingJAMClient

It was verified on our CI that the fix works, so it has to work for you too.

Regards,
YC team

ppraja...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2017, 5:44:34 AM9/13/17
to YesCart - pure eCommerce, platform with open source
Hi

I was successfully run jam (3.4) on STS IDE but not able to see new create button,I changed as u given in the link like

<accordion-group *ngIf="menuType.SHO === true">
<yc-shop-select [showNewLink]="menuType.SYS === true" (dataNew)="selectNewShop()" (dataSelected)="selectCurrentShop($event)"></yc-shop-select>
</accordion-group>

and modify database table according to the link

https://github.com/inspire-software/yes-cart/commit/8e0ccbe8eefaf94051376c44092eb7cc0b376f00

https://github.com/inspire-software/yes-cart/commit/4bbf82f742b848f0f83e5e7aaea803d6c5ba6f53

Still i am not able to see the new create shop link plz help us

Thanks in Advance

Yes Cart

Sep 13, 2017, 5:45:50 AM9/13/17
to YesCart - pure eCommerce, platform with open source
see previous comment about building jam-jsclient, ensure that war file that is deployed contain updated version of the file.

Regards,
YC team

Archana Verma

Sep 13, 2017, 5:55:17 AM9/13/17
to YesCart - pure eCommerce, platform with open source

Good Evening to Yes-Cart Team,

Actually we resolve 'create-shop' issue by following link Suggested by you...there is just some project clean issue.
Now when we are going to create a new Customer we gonna get error as:

/yes-ma...stomer/

how can we resolve this issue? please provide us write information so that we can create Customer successfully!

Yes Cart

Sep 13, 2017, 6:15:38 AM9/13/17
to YesCart - pure eCommerce, platform with open source
Hi,

The access is probably denied because you did not select the shop where to activate their account on the shop tab.

I am glad to hear that you environment is fully setup now. So you can now take some time and study the documentation and look around JAM to get familiar with it.

You can reference http://www.inspire-software.com/confluence/display/YC3EN/YC+3.x.x+Wiki+%28prior+3.3.0+JAM%29 which has some old screenshot but still is relevant, we will be updating the 3.3.+ document soon, which is here http://www.inspire-software.com/confluence/display/YC3J/YC+pure+eCommerce

Regards,
YC team

Archana Verma

Sep 13, 2017, 8:52:31 AM9/13/17
to YesCart - pure eCommerce, platform with open source

Good Evening to Yes-Cart Team,

thanks a lot for  right guidance and application as (I am glad to hear that you environment is fully setup now)
Now we want to create new User and After that , we want to access our yes-cart admin(Jam) module from new user,for which we do the following things,
1)Creating new user from [Organization->User] & its goanna appear at browser as,

 For which we selecting role as 'super-admmin',and it goanna save in database successfully.

2)now when we wanna  access it via our 'customise-username & password' we get the error as below

So please help us regarding this context,is it right way to create new admin-user? if yes then how can we get encoded password & if it is not so what is the right way to create new admin user?

Auto Generated Inline Image 1
Auto Generated Inline Image 2

Yes Cart

Sep 13, 2017, 9:12:20 AM9/13/17
to YesCart - pure eCommerce, platform with open source
look at the active column, your new user is not active. select and click power button to fill the circle.
you need to now study the documents and also get familiar with the interface (study hints of buttons, examine data etc). Some of the "open-source" journey has to be on you own so to speak.

Regards,
YC team

Archana Verma

Sep 14, 2017, 3:09:43 AM9/14/17
to YesCart - pure eCommerce, platform with open source

Good Morning to Yes-Cart Team,

1) today i'm in big trouble...

 As i told you that ,i want to login in YC-admin via customize user so i select the 'Circle' in active column.but Still we are unable to login ,Since we didn't get password (via mail)to login & database Password is highly-encrypted.

2)Now what i did, i just 'de-Activate'  yc-default user by deselecting circle. And now when i'm going to login yes-cart admin module,I'm unable to authenticate and get error as..

I also tried to make yc-default user 'enable' via database,but Still I'm unable to login
Now what i have to do,please help me,

Auto Generated Inline Image 1

Yes Cart

Sep 14, 2017, 4:31:15 AM9/14/17
to YesCart - pure eCommerce, platform with open source
Hi,

The circles MUST be full blue - that means enabled, empty ones means disabled.

To fix from database run:
update TMANAGER set ENABLED =1 where EMAIL ='xxxx';

where xxxx is the email of the manager.

The passwords cannot be decrypted as they are salted, so I would suggest to use correct SMTP server and email (you can configure to use gmail for example in the config-mail.properties). If that is not an option you can always PAUSE the email job from JAM > System > Preferences.

If you cannot login because you changed all the passwords you can do this (if you have not change password salt parameter):
update TMANAGER set PASSWORD = 'd89c77010dedf89c10d1293bd02b53c7' where EMAIL ='xxxx';

which will set default password: 1234567

Note that JAM uses caching for some of the credentials check, so if above does not work you may need to restart JAM web app to clear cache.

Regards,
YC team

archan...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2017, 10:04:44 AM9/14/17
to YesCart - pure eCommerce, platform with open source
Good Evening to Yes-Cart Team,

Thanks for helping us to create 'Customise-User'from which we become able to login via our customize user in Yes-cart(admin) module successfully.
1)Now when we are going to add image in the following sub-module of
'PIM & master Catalog' as

a)In 'Brand' sub-module,it's going to upload successfully,but at the of 'saving' this image we get the error as;

org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:948)
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doPost(FrameworkServlet.java:838)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:648)
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.service(FrameworkServlet.java:812)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)
org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52)
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)
org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:118)
org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:84)
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:113)
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter.doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.java:103)
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
org.springframework.security.web.servletapi.SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.java:54)
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
org.springframework.security.web.savedrequest.RequestCacheAwareFilter.doFilter(RequestCacheAwareFilter.java:45)
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
org.springframework.security.web.authentication.www.BasicAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(BasicAuthenticationFilter.java:150)
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.doFilter(AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.java:183)
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
org.springframework.security.web.authentication.logout.LogoutFilter.doFilter(LogoutFilter.java:105)
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.java:87)
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilterInternal(FilterChainProxy.java:192)
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:160)
org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:346)
org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:259)

org.yes.cart.stream.io.impl.AbstractFileSystemIOProviderImpl.getOsAwarePath(AbstractFileSystemIOProviderImpl.java:58)
org.yes.cart.stream.io.impl.WebAppContextIOProviderImpl.resolveFileFromUri(WebAppContextIOProviderImpl.java:51)
org.yes.cart.stream.io.impl.AbstractFileSystemIOProviderImpl.write(AbstractFileSystemIOProviderImpl.java:93)
org.yes.cart.stream.io.impl.IOProviderFactoryImpl.write(IOProviderFactoryImpl.java:90)
org.yes.cart.service.domain.impl.ImageServiceImpl.addImageToRepository(ImageServiceImpl.java:416)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source).......

>>As to solve this problem we goanna follow the docs which you suggested via link http://www.inspire-software.com/confluence/display/YC3J/From+source#Fromsource-Filepathsconfiguration

& we try to implement the given instruction as given..

Image repository
Initially you must copy imagevault default structure from theme module as it contains default "no image" images to place of your choosing. Recommendation for development environment is to copy it to root directory of the project.

Copy default imagevault

Navigate to the "YC_HOME/theme/imagevault/src/main/resources/default/imagevault/" home directory of YC storefront default theme and copy directory "imagevault" to YC_HOME, so that now you have YC_HOME/imagevault.

on *nix
# from YC_HOME create directory
mkdir imagevault
# copy the directory contents from themes module
cp -r theme/imagevault/src/main/resources/default/imagevault/ ./imagevault
Image repository is set via system preferences (SYSTEM_IMAGE_VAULT) and by default it is configured to one directory up from web app context in directory 'imagevault':

Default relative to web apps path
context://../imagevault
This configuration is valid for setup where both JAM and storefront web apps are under one tomcat instance and 'image vault' is in '$TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/imagevault'.

However it is highly recommended to have this setting as absolute path.

Example absolute path
# linux style (if your YC_HOME is in /development/yes-cart/)
file:///development/yes-cart/imagevault
# Windows style (if your YC_HOME is in C:\development\yes-cart\)
file:///C:/development/yes-cart/imagevault
In real production environment you need to change this value to a shared directory (possibly via network). In order to do this you can use 'file://' protocol and state absolute path

Absolute path example
file:///var/www/static/imagevault
Remember to give permissions for the tomcat user to read/write to that directory
Depending on security policy of Tomcat using 'context://../imagevault' may return null since we are going out of the servlet context root directory. Symptoms for this are: images not rendering on storefront, unable to import images in YUM.
In this case use 'file://' protocol to give absolute path.

>>we are very sorry that we didn't get the above instruction cleary to implement & finally we become unable resolve our image problem(to save Brand image successfully).
please help us regarding this context by providing clear instruction as provided till now so be become able to save our image .

Yes Cart

Sep 14, 2017, 10:06:58 AM9/14/17
to YesCart - pure eCommerce, platform with open source
Hi,

Not sure what you really asking.

The instructions in the link are pretty clear.
1. Copy the imgvault from themes module anywhere on your file system
2. Set path to this directory in System > Preferences

There is nothing else needed.

Regards,
YC team

Archana Verma

Oct 25, 2017, 6:31:07 AM10/25/17
to YesCart - pure eCommerce, platform with open source
Hi

Good Evening to YesCart Team,

Since i heartly learn Angular2, so that I can  understand complete workflow of yes-cart 'client-side' imlementations which is going to define in our ys-Cart project 'jam-jsclient' module.so i start it from login page i.e 'login.jsp' & 'index.html' of 'jam-jsclient.../typescript/src/client'. Now when I'm changing in the static-content of these file, the effect is not goanna reflected in our running project, even after changing in the file i again doing clean build of the project.
Now what I have to do regarding this-issue,please help me to solve this problem & in understanding the project workflow.

Thanks & Regards
Archana Verma

Yes Cart

Oct 25, 2017, 9:05:17 AM10/25/17
to YesCart - pure eCommerce, platform with open source
Hi,

Not sure what the question is? Do you mean you want to modify JAM client code?

If so then you must use "npm" and also there is special "mvn validate -Pnodejs,dev" that you need to run after npm detects any changes so that built javascript is copied to exploded war archive in IDEA.

In short when you do jam-jsclient changes you need:

Start npm

cd [YC_HOME]/manager/jam-jsclient/src/main/typescript
npm start
Note: you can close the localhost:5555/ window that it opens - you do not need it

You will see npm console that runs automatically and will detect changes. You will see that every time you change a file this window will output build info.

Now every time a build completes in that window you need to run mvn command in another window
cd [yc_home]/manager/jam
mvn validate
-Pnodejs,dev

This will copy the files to exploded war directory.

After each mvn validate you need to refresh window in your browser.

NOTE: very important disable browser cache! or use incognito in Chrome!

LASTLY: you mention that you are new to Angular2, it is not for fainthearted so you need to know what you are doing.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
YC team