Volunteer Workshops now open

Yellow Bike Project

Oct 2, 2020, 11:58:19 AM10/2/20
to yellowbike-newsletter
Austin’s Yellow Bike Project is ready to welcome volunteers back into its Community Bike Shop. Space is limited and reservation slots fill quickly. Thank you for your interest and patience.

WHO: Volunteers wanting to help YBP serve our cycling community.

WHAT: Volunteer workshops to refurbish bikes, organize parts, etc. (unlike Community Workshop, volunteers may not work on their own bikes or projects).

WHEN: Every Monday and Thursday 6-9 PM. Reservation required. Click https://yellowbikevolunteers.youcanbook.me to see available times and to make your reservation.

WHERE: 1216 Webberville Road.

Please Note: The COVID-19 pandemic means we can’t just open the doors to everyone. We plan to host two or three volunteers with one or two facilitating YBP coordinators . If you're still interested in volunteering, please reserve your YBP bench space and shop time and read and acknowledge YBP's COVID-19 hygiene protocols (on the booking page).  Reservations will be available four weeks from the current date. Space is strictly limited to four people, including YBP coordinators, so reserve your bench time soon.

The Shop will be open on Mondays and Thursdays only to those who reserve bench time. Walk ins cannot be admitted. Volunteers who reserve bench time will receive a reservation confirmation with a telephone number to call when they arrive at the shop. Volunteers should bring their own face masks and water bottles.

Visit Volunteer Your Time on our Webpage for more information

We hope to see you soon.

Yellow Bike Project | www.austinyellowbike.org
1216 Webberville Rd Austin, TX 78721| 512-524-5299

"Be the change you would like to see in the world." - Gandhi
"Keep Cycling: it is Undoubtedly the Best form of Activism there is."