Selected Used Parts Sales

Yellow Bike Project

Oct 11, 2020, 7:18:23 PM10/11/20
to YBP Workshop Stakeholders, YBP Mechanic Staff, yellowbike-newsletter
Hi Everyone.

It's been a long time coming. Although we are not able to welcome shoppers into our shop to purchase our used parts, we are pleased we are able to offer a selected and limited access to the inventory.

Announcing
Selected Used Parts Sale - Tuesdays 2-5:30 PM. We will be selling selected used parts from our inventory. Check the https://austinyellowbike.org/schedule/ to see what parts will be offered. Oct 13th will be our first parts sales. We will only be selling patched inner tubes, V-Brakes, and assorted brake pads on the 13th. Please do not ask for other parts.
COVID INFO: Face mask and social distancing required. Sale will be outdoors at the parking lot gate. Shoppers will not have access to the shop nor the yard. Only designated parts will be available for each sale.

Comment on our Facebook Page to request the part you would like see at the next Parts Sale.

Thanks for supporting us, Take Care andBe Safe.

YB

Yellow Bike Project | www.austinyellowbike.org
1216 Webberville Rd Austin, TX 78721| 512-524-5299
"Be the change you would like to see in the world." - Gandhi
"Keep Cycling: it is Undoubtedly the Best form of Activism there is."