Celebrate Yellow Bike's 20th Anniversary on May 27th

Yellow Bike Project

May 16, 2017, 7:54:34 AM5/16/17
to yellowbike-newsletter
Dear Friends of Yellow Bike,

Come one, come all to celebrate Yellow Bike Project's 20th Birthday! All donations will go to support us and our best buds, Treasure City Thrift & Inside Books Project.

Legend has it that we 3 are the dream team of collectively run organizations bridging the gap between old and new Austin. Each was founded by volunteers and volunteer participation continues to be the life blood of our existence. YBP, IBP, & TCT are in cyclical giving and receiving, not only within our organizations, but with each other, and of course, with our community and the people we serve.

Additionally, this is a unique experience to visit the Neill–Cochran House Museum built in 1855 while sipping beer, listening to Thor & Friends and DJ KataStrophik, eating food, and celebrating with family & friends.
Join as we celebrate AND raise donations to support our missions!

Details
Saturday, May 27 at 5 PM - 10 PM
2310 San Gabriel St, Austin, Texas 78705

View larger version of event flyer

See you there!
-YBP

Yellow Bike Project | www.austinyellowbike.org

"Be the change you would like to see in the world." - Gandhi
"Keep Cycling: it is Undoubtedly the Best form of Activism there is."