Yellow Bike Project Adult Classes Now Open for Enrollment!

Yellow Bike Project

Aug 9, 2016, 12:19:00 AM8/9/16
to yellowbike-newsletter

An invitation to the Austin Community,

Thank you for expressing interest in Austin's Yellow Bike Project. We are very proud to announce that we have adult classes open for enrollment! These courses are taught by a skilled staff and vary in basic to more advanced skill levels designed for everyone.

We offer a flexible schedule of great courses:

Commuting 101

  • Saturday 8/13 - 9:30-12pm
  • Sunday 8/14 - 9:30-12pm
  • Saturday 8/20 - 9:30-12pm
  • Sunday 8/21 - 9:30-12pm
  • Saturday 8/27 - 9:30-12pm
  • Sunday 8/28 - 9:30-12pm
Fix-a-Flat (paid registration includes FREE tire levers and patch kit)
  • Monday 8/15 - 6:30-9:30pm
  • Sunday 8/21 - 2-5pm
  • Monday 8/29 - 6:30-9:30pm
Unbreakable Brakes
  • Sunday 8/14 - 2-5pm
Shifting Gears
  • Monday 8/22 - 6:30-9:30pm
  • Sunday 8/28 - 2-5pm

and more to come!

Check out our schedule and register at http://austinyellowbike.org/education/courses-and-registration

Coming soon we will offer youth centered programs during and after school. So stay tuned!

Classes are also available for corporate volunteer groups, learn some great mechanic skills while giving back to the community and funding bike maintenance equipment, skills, and support for those in need.

Feel free to email us and let us know your interest in future classes or if you haven't already, fill out our email sign up form - http://austinyellowbike.org/education/education-email-sign-up/

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Yellow Bike Project | www.austinyellowbike.org

"Be the change you would like to see in the world." - Gandhi
"Keep Cycling: it is Undoubtedly the Best form of Activism there is."