Tuesday Selected Parts Sale

Yellow Bike Project

Oct 17, 2020, 3:27:42 PM10/17/20
to yellowbike-newsletter
Needing a derailleur? Our Tuesday selected parts sale features front and rear derailleurs. Oct 20, shop 2-5:30 PM. We will only be selling used derailleurs from our inventory. Check the https://austinyellowbike.org/schedule/ to see what parts will be offered in the future.
COVID INFO: Face mask and social distancing required. Sale will be outdoors at the parking lot gate. Shoppers will not have access to the shop nor the yard. Only designated parts will be available for each sale. Please do not ask for other parts. Oct 20th will be our second parts sales.

Yellow Bike Project | www.austinyellowbike.org
1216 Webberville Rd Austin, TX 78721| 512-524-5299
"Be the change you would like to see in the world." - Gandhi
"Keep Cycling: it is Undoubtedly the Best form of Activism there is."
Derailleurs.jpeg