TOMORROW - Holiday Kids Bike Build - Sun 2-6pm

Yellow Bike Project

Nov 11, 2017, 12:23:58 PM11/11/17
to yellowbike-newsletter
Handy at fixing bikes? Want to help YBP give the gift of bikes to kids in need this holiday season?

If so, please join us for the first of our 2017 holiday kids bike builds tomorrow (Sun) from 2-6pm at our shop at 1216 Webberville Road.

Also, we need donations! We could use more kids bikes (tiny ones up to 26" mountain bikes) during tomorrow's bike build or any open hours. Let your friends and neighbors know!

We will share more opportunities to help this effort soon, to include more bike builds, additional bike donation locations, and schools / orgs that will be receiving donations.

If you or an organization you are involved with would be interested in supporting this effort, we are looking for help in three ways: -Hosting a bike drive
-Gathering monetary donations
-Spreading the word! (Fwd email, share on social media, etc.)
Please contact us at austinye...@gmail.com asap.
If you have leads on schools or community organizations that could use a donation of bikes please email us at the same.

Thanks for helping us gear up for the holiday giving season!

-ybp