Upcoming Events

Yellow Bike Project

Nov 20, 2020, 1:03:17 PM11/20/20
to yellowbike-newsletter, YBP Workshop Stakeholders, YBP Mechanic Staff
Warm Greetings Friends,

Just a few notes and announcements from us at Austin Yellow Bike Project.

First and foremost we are grateful to all of our volunteers and donors. So far in 2020,  645 volunteers have put in 1,753 hours of work toward furthering YBP's Mission. First time volunteers numbered 259. I have noticed many new volunteers at our Volunteer workshops, and also their reserving future time to volunteer.

We are having our Third Sat. Bike Sale in our parking lot at 1216 Webberville Rd from 9AM to noon.
Refurbished bikes of all shapes and sizes. A few photos are posted on our Facebook page .
A few special refurbished donations items too.
Locks, lights, helmets and patch kits also available
This Saturday, October 17th, 9-Noon
at Yellow Bike, 1216 Webberville Road
COVID INFO:
Face mask and social distancing required
Test rides, used parts and access to the shop are not available
Many styles and sizes, too many to show all. See some photos on our FB page. Hope to see you

And finally - We have an opportunity for you to learn about the many parts of a bicycle. Join Thomas in this class: Intro-Level Bicycle Class
Tuesday, November 24, 2020 at 6 PM CSTAn Online Event
This class will cover bicycle component terminology, a basic safety check and how to tell when "wear components" need to be replaced.

Thanks for your continued support, It is very much appreciated,
From all of us at YB

Yellow Bike Project | www.austinyellowbike.org
1216 Webberville Rd Austin, TX 78721| 512-524-5299
"Be the change you would like to see in the world." - Gandhi
"Keep Cycling: it is Undoubtedly the Best form of Activism there is."