Extension of time for 300 sq. mtr. and 500 sq. mtr.

Safal Suri

Jan 14, 2010, 10:45:10 AM1/14/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com

Dear All...

As you all know by now... the dates for submission of allotment money has been extended to 31st January 2010.

However, there are few riders to it and one needs to have complete information before making balanced judgement.

1. Dates for submission of Allotment Money has been extended to 31st January 2010.

2. Extended days will carry interest of 14%, calculated on daily basis. Please read through the following figures for complete details.
a. 300 sq. mt. - Plan I - Rs. 224 daily
b. 300 sq. mt. - Plan II - Rs. 126 daily
c. 500 sq. mt. - Plan I - Rs. 361 daily
d. 500 sq. mt. - Plan II - Rs. 197 daily

3. Dates for submission of money for 1000, 2000 & 4000 sq. mtr. plots lapsed/finished today.

4. Those who profit from extended dates will not get the benefit of 2% discount on one time payment.

5. Original payments dates hold good. This extension starts after respective original payment date lapses. For e.g.. Mr. A received an allotment letter mentioning payment date as 17th and Mr. B received an allotment mentioning payment date as 21st. Both, Mr. A and Mr. B made their payments on the 30th January 2010. Mr. A will have to pay the interest component for 13 days starting from the 18th Jan, whereas, Mr. B will have to pay interest component for 9 days, starting from 22nd Jan.

Everyone, please make sure that you pay ALLOTMENT MONEY, before or, at the latest, on the last payment date. Failing to do so WILL SURELY result in cancellation of your plot. Remember, no excuse is accepted for default in payment of Allotment Money.

Hope this helps...

Cheers...

Safal Suri

vivek

Jan 14, 2010, 11:44:21 AM1/14/10
to YEIDA
Dear Safal,

I have a 500SQM plot in plan 2 . I have applied for HDFC loan and is
still waiting for approval.

1.How much interest will I incur if I wish to make a one time payment.

2.Are Partial payments allowed.Like if a pay some amount now (before
my due date)and the rest in a few days when I get my loan but all
before 31st Jan?

Thanks and Regards,
Vivek

Safal Suri

Jan 14, 2010, 12:17:13 PM1/14/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com

Dear Vivek,

I didn't understand the first question. Please explain the same. One time
payment as in paying 100% in one go OR one time payment as in paying
allotment money in one go?

Partial payment is not allowed. You have to pay the whole amount in one go.
However, you can pay in multiple drafts, but it should total to the required
amount and should be paid in one go.

Hope this helps...

Safal Suri

Dear Safal,

Thanks and Regards,
Vivek

> --
> You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google
> "YEIDA" group.
> To visit this group, please click the link
> http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

> email.
> To unsubscribe through our web interface please go to
> http://groups.google.com/group/yeida
> click the "Edit My Membership" link on the right-hand side of the group's
> homepage. Then click the "Unsubscribe" button on the page that appears.
> To unsubscribe from YEIDA group via email, please send an email to
> yeida+un...@googlegroups.com
>
> For any other information, kindly contact Raj Yadav at
> yadav...@gmail.com or Arnab Mukherjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri
> at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on
> +91-9811182828.

kunal agarwal

Jan 14, 2010, 12:43:59 PM1/14/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
So Yeida is acting a bit different from Greater noida authority....Greater noida authority offers 2% discount to all one time payment at any point of time...If I am to arrange money for cashdown by 30th Jan, do members here advice that I should deposit 100% payment now or should I wait for authority to bring 2% discount option again some point in future..

If today was last date for 1000m, any idea on if any plot was surrendered..Looks highly doubtful keeping in mind the market situation.

Regards
Kunal

vivek

Jan 14, 2010, 11:05:55 PM1/14/10
to YEIDA
Dear Safal,

My question is that if I want to make a 100% payment of the whole
amount of the plot afer my due date 16th Jan and before 31st Jan, Then
will I incur 14% of 22Lakh something(total of the plot)
per day or the 5 lakh installment of my initial plan 2 per day?

Regards,
Vivek

On Jan 14, 10:43 pm, kunal agarwal <kunalabcd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So Yeida is acting a bit different from Greater noida authority....Greater
> noida authority offers 2% discount to all one time payment at any point of
> time...If I am to arrange money for cashdown by 30th Jan, do members here
> advice that I should deposit 100% payment now or should I wait for authority
> to bring 2% discount option again some point in future..
>
> If today was last date for 1000m, any idea on if any plot was
> surrendered..Looks highly doubtful keeping in mind the market situation.
>
> Regards
> Kunal
>

> On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 10:47 PM, Safal Suri <safals...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Dear Vivek,
>
> > I didn't understand the first question. Please explain the same. One time
> > payment as in paying 100% in one go OR one time payment as in paying
> > allotment money in one go?
>
> > Partial payment is not allowed. You have to pay the whole amount in one go.
> > However, you can pay in multiple drafts, but it should total to the required
> > amount and should be paid in one go.
>
> > Hope this helps...
>
> > Safal Suri
>

> > ----- Original Message ----- From: "vivek" <vive...@gmail.com>

> >> yeida+un...@googlegroups.com <yeida%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

> >> For any other information, kindly contact Raj Yadav at

> >> yadavra...@gmail.com or Arnab Mukherjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri
> >> at safals...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on

> >> +91-9811182828.
>
> > --
> > You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google "YEIDA"
> > group.
> > To visit this group, please click the link
> >http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

> > email.
> > To unsubscribe through our web interface please go to
> >http://groups.google.com/group/yeida
> > click the "Edit My Membership" link on the right-hand side of the group's
> > homepage. Then click the "Unsubscribe" button on the page that appears.
> > To unsubscribe from YEIDA group via email, please send an email to

> > yeida+un...@googlegroups.com <yeida%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

> > For any other information, kindly contact Raj Yadav at

> > yadavra...@gmail.com or Arnab Mukherjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri
> > at safals...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on
> > +91-9811182828.

Amaresh

Jan 15, 2010, 7:08:10 AM1/15/10
to YEIDA
Dear Safal,

From where you got this info of extension? Customer care people are
not agreeing for this extension.

Regards,
Amaresh

> > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----

ashish tiwari

Jan 16, 2010, 8:16:54 AM1/16/10
to YEIDA
Hi Safal!

There is speculation that YEIDA market is going to crash after the due
date is over as all good news about YEIDA are spread by the dealers.
is that true?

rgd
Ashish

Ankur Duggal

Safal Suri

Jan 16, 2010, 10:04:05 AM1/16/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ashish,

A lot is happening right now. There are too many dynamics working at the
moment.

I honestly believe no one in the world can predict 100% correct. Yes,
everyone, including you and me, can and are speculating one way or the
other... but, honestly... no one knows what's going to happen for sure.

Tell you what... if I knew exactly what would happen tomorrow... I would
have my names counted in likes of Mukesh Ambani and Warren Buffet... not
cause they predict future correct... but I would have been equally rich :)

As for hunch... I still believe... area has good potential... starting is
good... future maybe very bright.

In real life... I see huge queue of people lining up every day to have the
transfer in their name. What does that mean? If anything, it means the END
USER / LONG TERM INVESTOR is seriously interested.

Maybe premium might fall a bit in short run... but I dont see too much fall
for too long. Whatever happens, will be short and quick.

Hope this helps...

Cheers...

Safal Suri

Jan 16, 2010, 10:48:59 AM1/16/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Safal,

Its always nice to hear the actual market realities from you. Do keep them coming time to time.

Rgds,
Ankur ..
Message has been deleted

sande...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2010, 9:03:36 AM1/18/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Dear vinod,
You can stop getting the yeida mails by unsubscribing to this group.

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

From: vinod bhatt <bhatt_...@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 05:08:45 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [YEIDA:5878] : Re: Extension of time for 300 sq. mtr. and 500 sq. mtr.

Can u plzzz remove my name from yeda group plzzz

Thanks
Vinod

--- On Sat, 1/16/10, Safal Suri <safa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> For any other information, kindly contact Raj Yadav at yadav...@gmail.com or Arnab Mukherjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

--
You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google "YEIDA" group.
To visit this group, please click the link http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

To unsubscribe from YEIDA group via email, please send an email to

For any other information, kindly contact Raj Yadav at yadav...@gmail.com or Arnab Mukherjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

Kamal

Jan 18, 2010, 10:20:48 AM1/18/10
to YEIDA
Safalji,

1. You very rightly pointed out that long lines of people at the
authority portends that people have money to buy property but that
also shows people have quite a spare money to buy property even in an
area where they will not live even upto 8 - 10yrs. While this is a
normal trajectory of a new area but sometimes in between a few
speculators who now think they are long term investors will start to
cash out creating a pressure on the prices downwards. A snowball could
then ensue bringing the prices downwards.

2. The second point somebody made about prices falling after the
deposit date does not make sense because once the people have
deposited the money they are under no pressure to sell. Yes the
pressure will come on a few buyers of a large number of plots before
giving the next installment of money and it is then probably the
prices could go down.

3. Another very amusing thing i am seeing is how a lot of so called
long term investors are fretting about day to day premiums.

Kamal

अर्णब् मुखर्जी

Jan 18, 2010, 2:43:29 PM1/18/10
to YEIDA
Hello Everybody,

Here is the official Notice of 300/500 SQM Payment Extension Plan
which is in the file section.
http://yeida.googlegroups.com/web/300and500SQM_ExtenstionNotice.jpg?hl=en&gda=ffpoHFQAAAApr5SZgYxrIIcXAiT8mjAGl-zK7moKResEdOasU1ybC3oxSLfqhR4RWVZEuJW51SqJKKpppqjXMxgqqCIr4lhtVervUohE3YNENn3wMh1Pnc3OAWZC50hVl-fZ6-QcRqg&gsc=4P1cNxYAAAB9kY9QzYFLK6zR4PrOEueAGoGK_5p_OafYrMU8tWhKsg

Resampling the image to a bigger image has taken a toll on the quality
of the image.

Otherwise you can check the link on Danik Jagaran, Dated Jan 17, 2009.
Here is the link.
http://in.jagran.yahoo.com/epaper/index.php?location=2&edition=2010-01-17&pageno=7

There is NO mention of 2% discount (whether applicable or not
applicable).

Take care,

Arnab M

अर्णब् मुखर्जी

Jan 19, 2010, 12:28:51 AM1/19/10
to YEIDA
Hello Everyone,
People who are making payments after their due date will be given 2%
discount on 50% and 100% payment. 14% interest will be charged as the
notice states.

This has been confirmed through YEA sources.

HTH.
Arnab M

On Jan 18, 2:43 pm, अर्णब् मुखर्जी <arn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Everybody,
>
> Here is the official Notice of 300/500 SQM Payment Extension Plan

> which is in the file section.http://yeida.googlegroups.com/web/300and500SQM_ExtenstionNotice.jpg?h...

> Resampling the image to a bigger image has taken a toll on the quality
> of the image.
>
> Otherwise you can check the link on Danik Jagaran, Dated Jan 17, 2009.

> Here is the link.http://in.jagran.yahoo.com/epaper/index.php?location=2&edition=2010-0...

Safal Suri

Jan 19, 2010, 12:30:50 AM1/19/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com

Dear Kamal,

Nice of you to write.

1. You very rightly pointed out that long lines of people at the authority portends that people have money to buy property but that also shows people have quite a spare money to buy property even in an area where they will not live even upto 8 - 10 yrs. While this is a normal trajectory of a new area but sometimes in between a few speculators who now think they are long term investors will start to cash out creating a pressure on the prices downwards. A snowball could then ensue bringing the prices downwards.

Every area, this or otherwise, has a particular chemistry. Some investment features and trends are common or similar in all areas, while others vary. Many times people rightly or wrongly interpret future of one area based on their past experiences of other areas. Yamuna Expressway / YEIDA, for good or bad, has already created quite a highly level of buzz among the short/mid/long term investor community in North India. It remains to be seen how long this interest sustain.

This area has dozens of favourable and un-favourable factors that can make or break this area. We all know most of them... however, some people who are closely involved for a long time in this area, know much more than those who are just academically interested. From the very start, I have been overly optimistic about this area and for months I have been telling everyone who cared to listen, to watch the patterns and direction of this area. It is ideal for INVESTMENT.

Why did I write investment in capital letters? Simple... really. No area, at least in North India, that I know of, has become habitable in less than 10 years. Not even in Delhi. So... INVESTMENT for say, good 8 - 10 years.

There are areas in Delhi where the going rate today is between 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 per sq. yd. By the time the rate of these areas double from present level, the rates at YEIDA will be, if not more, at least good 5-10 times of current levels, including the high premium quoted today. As of today, I remain bullish as ever and see a humongous growth in this area, not with standing, expected fluctuations in prices rightly quoted by you.

2. The second point somebody made about prices falling after the deposit date does not make sense because once the people have deposited the money they are under no pressure to sell. Yes the pressure will come on a few buyers of a large number of plots before giving the next instalment of money and it is then probably the prices could go down.

Yes, the prices will rise in smaller plots, as they have done so in larger plots, immediately after the last date of payment closes. However, they MAY or MAY NOT fall couple of days before the last date of payment. Personally, I dont think there will be too much fall in prices, mainly because investors and REAs wont let the prices fall too dramatically cause of their vested interest. However, once the payment is made... it will be the general public that wont let the prices fall because of their vested interest.

The fact that this area remains low cost and high development region may also result in prices not falling dramatically in near future.

Dear Kamal, please remember there are multiple forces working in this area... lots of them are physical, economical, social, political, regional, environmental and business oriented. It will be completely wrong to form an opinion bases on one or few forces. Please factor all these forces, their dynamic nature and other INVISIBLES before making a call. Also, please remember, the degree of influence of individual forces continues to change every day... every hour. Lastly, please please please remember the invisibles... I personally believe invisibles constitute a high degree of influence in initial states of development of any area... more so in this one.

Hope this helps. Please read through the un-written.

Cheers...

Safal Suri

Govind....@in.ey.com

Jan 19, 2010, 12:32:16 AM1/19/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com, YEIDA

Hi Arnab,

Thanks for the information.

You are doing wonderful job.

Regards,

अर्णब् मुखर्जी <arn...@gmail.com>

Sent by: ye...@googlegroups.com

01/19/2010 10:58 AM

Please respond to
ye...@googlegroups.com

YEIDA <ye...@googlegroups.com>
cc
Subject
[YEIDA:5899] : OFFICIAL NOTICE - Extension of time for 300 sq. mtr.         and 500 sq. mtr.

--
You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google "YEIDA" group.
To visit this group, please click the link

http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

You can UNSUBSCRIBE from YEIDA group through our web interface or via email.
To unsubscribe through our web interface please go to
http://groups.google.com/group/yeida
click the "Edit My Membership" link on the right-hand side of the group's homepage. Then click the "Unsubscribe" button on the page that appears.
To unsubscribe from YEIDA group via email, please send an email to
yeida+un...@googlegroups.com

For any other information, kindly contact Raj Yadav at yadav...@gmail.com or Arnab Mukherjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it.   It may contain confidential or legally privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system. The firm is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.

udit

Jan 19, 2010, 12:49:56 AM1/19/10
to YEIDA
Thanks a ton...

:)

> To visit this group, please click the linkhttp://groups.google.com/group/yeida

> You can UNSUBSCRIBE from YEIDA group through our web interface or via
> email.

> click the "Edit My Membership" link on the right-hand side of the group's
> homepage. Then click the "Unsubscribe" button on the page that appears.
> To unsubscribe from YEIDA group via email, please send an email to
> yeida+un...@googlegroups.com
>
> For any other information, kindly contact Raj Yadav at

> yadavra...@gmail.com or Arnab Mukherjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri
> at safals...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on
> +91-9811182828.
>
> The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it.   It may contain confidential or legally privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system. The firm is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.- Hide quoted text -

kunal agarwal

Jan 19, 2010, 3:45:56 AM1/19/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Arnab,

  Thanks for the confirmation...Couple of questions:

1) Is 14% interest payable on 100% amount i.e. 12.97 lakhs for 300m

2) If I already have paid 30% before due date, can I still avail option of full payment with 2% discount.

Regards

Kamal

Jan 19, 2010, 8:10:33 AM1/19/10
to YEIDA
Safalji,

You very rightly pointed out that what happened in the past may not
happen again. Very true in fact prevoiusly I have seen two property
cycles when the rates went up and then down and stayed down for 6 - 7
yrs but this time at least in delhi rates have picked up within 1 1/2
yrs. This could probably be due to rising per capita incomes in india.
I would be the happiest person in this scenario. But past is the only
thing we have to see a trend.

Kamal

अर्णब् मुखर्जी

Jan 19, 2010, 9:31:46 AM1/19/10
to YEIDA
1) Is 14% interest payable on 100% amount i.e. 12.97 lakhs for 300m

-- 14% APR is payable on the amount being deposited (12.97L in this
case).

2) If I already have paid 30% before due date, can I still avail
option of
full payment with 2% discount.

-- We have seen someone did exactly that and hopefully it is
acceptable. I would advise informing YEA and get permission on it
( just in case).

> > yeida+un...@googlegroups.com <yeida%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

> > For any other information, kindly contact Raj Yadav at

> > yadavra...@gmail.com or Arnab Mukherjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri
> > at safals...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on
> > +91-9811182828.

udit

Jan 21, 2010, 1:07:58 AM1/21/10
to YEIDA
Hi,

Just called to authority helpline number and confirm following

1. 14% interest is applicable on 100% amount, and per day interest
amount is Rs 498 for 300 sqmtr plot.

2. They are not sure about later avail of cash down plan if already
paid amount as per Payment 1/2.

Udit