want to put my wife's name in my application

Neeraj Singh

Jan 15, 2010, 2:27:32 AM1/15/10
to YEIDA
Hi Arnab,

want to put my wife's name in my application.

Please let me know the procedure and also the text what i need to put.

--
Thanks & Regards
Neeraj Singh

Neeraj Singh

Jan 15, 2010, 3:13:19 AM1/15/10
to YEIDA
Any one please reply..

Sunny

Jan 15, 2010, 3:13:29 AM1/15/10
to YEIDA
Two stamp papers will be used of Rs 10 each. One for you and another
for your wife.

Santosh K

Jan 15, 2010, 4:23:29 AM1/15/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
I don't think you can add/delete a name to the original application form.
But if you want to add your wife's name in the registry then it can be done automatically during registration.
Now if you need it for loan then also the bank should not have an issue in making her a co-borrower.
In Indian system (banks/registry/legal docs) normally adding your wife's name is normally not an issue.

--
You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google "YEIDA" group.
To visit this group, please click the link http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

To unsubscribe from YEIDA group via email, please send an email to
yeida+un...@googlegroups.com

For any other information, kindly contact Raj Yadav at yadav...@gmail.com or Arnab Mukherjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

Neeraj Singh

kahuja

Jan 16, 2010, 11:38:49 PM1/16/10
to YEIDA
This is what you need to add blood relative/spouse as co-owner
- Application to CEO for adding your spouse as Co owner
- Two stamp papers of 10 each. Visit notary folks in GN authority.
They will get you everything required on those stamp papers in Rs150/-
- One photograph of NEW co-owner
- Id proof of both
- Copy of your allotment letter
It took me 15 minutes to complete all these formalities and an hour to
find concerned person, Uma, in YEA to hand over these documentations.

Komal

> > yeida+un...@googlegroups.com <yeida%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

> > For any other information, kindly contact Raj Yadav at

> > yadavra...@gmail.com or Arnab Mukherjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri
> > at safals...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on

> > +91-9811182828.
>
> --
> Thanks & Regards

> Neeraj Singh- Hide quoted text -

Neeraj Singh

Jan 17, 2010, 12:36:13 AM1/17/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Please share with me what you have wriiten on the application. I mean text wriiten on 10 Rs stamp paper.

For any other information, kindly contact Raj Yadav at yadav...@gmail.com or Arnab Mukherjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

kahuja

Jan 17, 2010, 3:27:32 AM1/17/10
to YEIDA
Neeraj,
I didn't keep copies of stamp papers. As I mentioned, notary folks in
GN authority will be able to help with verbage on stamp papers. As far
application is concerned, it was a hand written application to CEO.
Verbage was
"I was allotted plot number XXXX in pocket XXXX Sector XXXX under
scheme XXXX. My allotment number is XXXX. Would request you to add my
spouse, XXXX, as joint owner of this plot."
Komal
> > yeida%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com<yeida%252Buns...@googlegroups.com­>

Neeraj Singh

Jan 17, 2010, 4:53:57 AM1/17/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
I want to this this below text.

There was a second  colum on the form.

Father/Husband's name  : I had filled my father's name there and now i want to remove my father's name and want to put my wife name there.

Tell me is can be done.....

Please reply...if your answer is yes then will go there in greater noida

For any other information, kindly contact Raj Yadav at yadav...@gmail.com or Arnab Mukherjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

kahuja

Jan 17, 2010, 10:35:25 AM1/17/10
to YEIDA
"There was a second colum on the form.
Father/Husband's name : I had filled my father's name there and now i
want
to remove my father's name and want to put my wife name there. "

Hey.. I was not able to understand your point. Did you fill your
father as co applicant? Or it the place where you provide your father/
husband's name?
If it's the place where you provide your father/husband's name then he
is not the co applicant and hence he is not the co owner.
For adding your wife's name, I explained the process in my earlier
notes. Follow those steps and you will be able to add her as co
owner..

Komal

> > <yeida%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com<yeida%252Buns...@googlegroups.co­m>
> > ><

Neeraj Singh

Jan 17, 2010, 12:09:41 PM1/17/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi M not talking of Co-owner.

I just need to change details, the second column of the form.

Instead of father name i need to update my wife's name. Just this change.

When you might have filled the form you had put your either father's name or wife name.

For example

Applicant Name:       XXX
Wife/Father Name     XXX   ...Here is whaat i need to change. I had filled up father name here. And now i want to put my wife name here.

Minor change....

Please let me know if this can be done and yes then what all i have to do.

For any other information, kindly contact Raj Yadav at yadav...@gmail.com or Arnab Mukherjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

Message has been deleted

अर्णब् मुखर्जी

Jan 17, 2010, 2:02:52 PM1/17/10
to YEIDA
Dear Neeraj,

Have a look at the copy of sample application form here:
http://yeida.googlegroups.com/web/YEASampleApplicationForm.pdf?hl=en&gda=fj2Z6U8AAAApr5SZgYxrIIcXAiT8mjAGTy_xKBL59wNTJ1n5oXJNMhQ2IDiwCCHyiC5l25CDcva4Z2XVGWVYAJ9ZgeaP5nvGnHMhSp_qzSgvndaTPyHVdA

1.(i) Name of Applicant: ………………………………………………………………………...
(Any future correspondence of refunding shall
applicant only)
Husband's Name (Where applicable:)

I don't think you can replace Husband's name with Wife's name OR
Father's / Mother's name with Wife's name.

You can only add your wife's name as a co-owner which Komal has posted
all the necessary steps needed. If you want to do any thing out of the
ordinary, you will have to pay bribe which I definitely condemn.

HTH.

Arnab M