Agreement to sell AND Cash Receipt

AM

Nov 28, 2009, 2:55:19 PM11/28/09
to YEIDA

Hello Everybody,
For those involved in direct buying and selling, I have received 2
files from members of this forum who have used these 2 document
themselves to buy and sell.

1) Agreement to sell.
2) Cash Receipt.

The 'Agreement to sell' should be printed on a Rs 10.00 stamp paper.
For issuing cash receipt, you need to paste a revenue stamp and should
sign across it.

As of now, the 'Transfer of Allotment' procedure is still unknown.
This seller told me that presumably there would be a Transfer-Form
which the buyers and sellers should fill up. Attach the Agreement to
sell, pay the required transfer fee.

The URL of these 2 documents (in the file section) are as follows:
http://yeida.googlegroups.com/web/Agreement+To+Sell.doc?hl=en&gda=daZFs0gAAAApr5SZgYxrIIcXAiT8mjAGmqNzpUROKcj4AaU_ZqrKlwhMdfj94reZrZ9Jl4LoXF7-UBhclyIDRAd82hunI6A0GjVgdwNi-BwrUzBGT2hOzg&gsc=5fT6vBYAAADT4kCwj3o2SQnNbuC9XhJIu4w3FxcUuKmQnM9jeHwPGA

http://yeida.googlegroups.com/web/Cash+Receipt.doc?hl=en&gda=kQr63kMAAAApr5SZgYxrIIcXAiT8mjAGhMz-JUdWj5bB2jMCjxy08kNS3gk5aRupe8wVDxeWK08ytiJ-HdGYYcPi_09pl8N7FWLveOaWjzbYnpnkpmxcWg&gsc=5fT6vBYAAADT4kCwj3o2SQnNbuC9XhJIu4w3FxcUuKmQnM9jeHwPGA

Get the legal language of this document checked by a lawyer as we are
not responsible for any litigation in property deals.
Other sellers and buyers, do let us know, if they have done anything
different.

Take care,

Arnab M

AM

Nov 29, 2009, 12:09:21 PM11/29/09
to YEIDA
Hello Everyone,
Updated the 'Agreement to sell' document and the URL is
http://yeida.googlegroups.com/web/Agreement+To+Sell.doc?hl=en&gda=BPZMHUgAAAApr5SZgYxrIIcXAiT8mjAGqK8a6bSzHssyE64oUUvKsQhMdfj94reZrZ9Jl4LoXF7-UBhclyIDRAd82hunI6A0GjVgdwNi-BwrUzBGT2hOzg&gsc=lFI5txYAAADGm2D3daI8b3KJHe1ive7Yu4w3FxcUuKmQnM9jeHwPGA

Hope this helps.

Take care,
Arnab M