Regarding Lease Deed for my Plot in Sec 20 Block G

Rajeev Kumar Gupta

Jun 9, 2024, 2:24:00 AMJun 9
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)
Dear All,

This is to share my experience for lease deed at YEIDA.

First of all, if you have any plot and lease deed not yet done so as per the communication from YEIDA, 06/30/2024 is the last date for same. Please make sure to talk to authority guy responsible for your block else one may lose it.

YEIDA has not shared any document to me before the last warning letter for lease deed.
First you get your "Checklist document" from the YEIDA because that contains actual size of your plot, if there is any increased size, you need to pay below items:
1. Lease Rent
2. PLC, if applicable
3. Cost of increased size

(if it is lesser, they will return the money based on actual allotment rate, and it is extra they will charge from the prevailing rate as on today which Rs. 25,600/ mtr.)

you can take the help of advocate/ lease deed writer but it paid service else you may need to take 4-5 visits to YEIDA and Sub-registrar office.

Hope this info is useful and for any further queries, please let me know.

Thanks,
Rajeev Gupta

rajes...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2024, 11:14:25 AMJun 12
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)
Sir

can i hv any contact (advocate / lease deed writer) who can help me in lease process.

abheesht goel

Jun 15, 2024, 1:49:46 PMJun 15
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)
NEED ADVOCATE / DEED WRITER FOR GETTING MY PLOT LEASE DEED