How to find Direction of Plots - North /South/East/West

saurabh katiyar

Nov 30, 2009, 4:41:27 AM11/30/09
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Arnab/Saral/All

The maps uploaded on YEIDA group does not have the direction scalor, I am facing difficulty in finding the facing of the plots. Can Arnab/Saral Help.

Sincerely,
SAURABH KATIYAR

arnab mukherjee

Nov 30, 2009, 9:55:29 AM11/30/09
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Dear Saurabh,
I am attaching 2 official YEA maps which will give you some sense of direction. That PNG map has the North Pointer marked.

HTH.
Arnab M

--
You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google "YEIDA" group.

To visit this group, please click the link http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

You can unsubscribe from YEIDA group through our web interface or via email. To unsubscribe through our web interface please go to http://groups.google.com/group/yeida, click the "Edit My Membership" link on the right-hand side of the group's homepage. Then click the "Unsubscribe" button on the page that appears.

To unsubscribe from YEIDA group via email, please send an email to
yeida+un...@googlegroups.com

For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukharjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

YEW.png
YEIDALatestMap.jpg

Ashwani Garg

Nov 30, 2009, 12:16:12 PM11/30/09
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Dear Arnab,

The direction in which pointer is pointing, Is that East?
--
Thank you!!

Best Regards,
Ashwani Garg.

AM

Nov 30, 2009, 12:51:28 PM11/30/09
to YEIDA
Dear Ashwini,
In the above YEA supplied YEW.png map image, the pointer clearly says
North. Just enlarge the image to see it.
HTH.
Arnab M
> >> yeida+un...@googlegroups.com <yeida%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>
>
> >> For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukharjee at
> >> arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safals...@hotmail.com. Alternatively
> >> you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.
>
> >  --
> > You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google "YEIDA"
> > group.
>
> > To visit this group, please click the link
> >http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

> > For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukharjee at
> > arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safals...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you

Ashwani Garg

Nov 30, 2009, 1:04:26 PM11/30/09
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Dear Arnab,

Thanks for your reply! I still don't understand as N written vertically. Is that mean Delhi is in east? Please guide that what is the direction of plot no. Pocket 1 A 199
I would be grateful.

For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukharjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

AM

Nov 30, 2009, 1:07:44 PM11/30/09
to YEIDA
Cannaught Place, New Delhi would be located North West of Sector
18/20.
> > yeida%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com<yeida%252Buns...@googlegroups.com>

> > Alternatively

> > "YEIDA"

> > ye...@googlegroups.com

> > yeida%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com<yeida%252Buns...@googlegroups.com>

arnab mukherjee

Nov 30, 2009, 1:22:22 PM11/30/09
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Dear Ashwini,
I can not get into a plot level as I myself lose orientation and do not want to misguide people. All I can do is, to give you give a general sense of direction without getting into a specific plot.

I have added N,S, E, W on the skeleton map to give you an idea of direction.

Download this map which is an attachment of this mail.

Hope this helps.

Take care,

Arnab M
YEIDALatestMapModified.jpg

saurabh katiyar

Dec 1, 2009, 7:27:21 AM12/1/09
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Arnab for help

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 11:21 PM, AM <arn...@gmail.com> wrote:
For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukharjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

--
Sincerely,

SAURABH KATIYAR
Public Profile : http://www.linkedin.com/in/saurabhkatiyar  ,
Blog: http://groups.google.com/group/saurabhkatiyar

KK

Dec 2, 2009, 1:28:20 AM12/2/09
to YEIDA
Hi AM and All,
This map which you are showing is very macro level.

Do we have maps which show sector, pocket level. This way it would be
more clear than the map which shows Delhi is East/South East.

Is there any way we can get micro level maps of sector/pocket level
which will be of more use.
The RE agents are already claiming some plots as south, north etc and
trying to sell.

Thanks,
Kumara (KK)