Registration of plot in H block sector 20

kaila Ramesh

May 20, 2023, 7:14:00 AM5/20/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com

I have a plot in H block sector 20 I have not received any letter for registration of plot please let me know if the registration has started?
Sent from my iPhone

Tarun Aggarwal

May 20, 2023, 1:00:33 PM5/20/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
I have also not received any letter for Pocket P - Sector 20.

--
---
You have received this message because you have subscribed to the YEIDA GOOGLE GROUP.

To visit this group, please click the following link --- http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

For any help or assistance, please contact one of the moderators: Arnab Mukherjee, Harpreet Singh Guller, Naveen Deep Sharma, Raj Yadav or Safal Suri via email --- mode...@yeida.org

Alternatively, you may write to Safal Suri at safa...@gmail.com or speak to him by calling 9811182828 between 10 am and 5 pm.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/yeida/219B2FDB-185F-4E21-8EFE-C4723295FAAE%40yahoo.co.in.

--
Regards,
Tarun Aggarwal

Rajesh Arora

May 20, 2023, 1:00:48 PM5/20/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Similarly, there has not been any communication about F Block (Sector 20) too. If anyone has any updates, do kindly share please.
Thanks

On Sat, May 20, 2023 at 4:43 PM 'kaila Ramesh' via YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area) <ye...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

I have a plot in H block sector 20 I have not received any letter for registration of plot please let me know if the registration has started?
Sent from my iPhone

Ashutosh Upadhyay

May 20, 2023, 1:00:58 PM5/20/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Team,

Could you please help how to check the status of stay plots in sector 18?

I made full payment earlier and also got NOC from the bank.kindly guide how to proceed.

On Friday, May 19, 2023, 'kaila Ramesh' via YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area) <ye...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

[...]

Thanks&Regards,
Ashutosh Upadhyay
+919899555025

Bharat Sharma

May 21, 2023, 11:08:37 AM5/21/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hello Friends,

Any update on H Pocket possession.There is no update from authority side.Its been more than 13 years that we have been alloted plots but still we are waiting and there is no concrete time line.

Have we taken this up before senior officials of authority.

If anyone has any info, please guide future course of action.

Regards,
Bharat Sharma

On Sat, 20 May, 2023, 16:43 'kaila Ramesh' via YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area), <ye...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

[...]

Surendra Kumar

May 21, 2023, 11:13:07 AM5/21/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
D/ Members,

My plot in sector-18 5(A) was also in stay list, I have met with dealing clerk in authority about  more than six months back,they had confirmed that time that it will be cleared very soon but i hv not received any communication further  regarding the same .
Kindly help ,how it will be checked and confirmed the status of plot.

With thanks & regards
Surendra Kr.

On Sat, May 20, 2023 at 10:30 PM Ashutosh Upadhyay <ashu...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/yeida/CAHm9CgpcjHZB%2BxyN0Ac_5CD3ENuK-V1hAKsZXeWDGaDTy8%3DUwg%40mail.gmail.com.

Onkar Abhishek Tiwari

May 21, 2023, 11:13:20 AM5/21/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
H block plots have not been demarcated, farmers were doing plantation but they’ve now razed there produce. Likely demarcation soon…

Tarun Aggarwal

May 24, 2023, 1:08:34 AM5/24/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I was allotted plot in Pocket P of Sector 20 and the story is the same as I also don't have any update.  I went to the authority in March but they didn't have any concrete answer - they just asked to come in May-June to check again.  Even getting this vague answer was a huge task there.

Can we go together in May or June and meet the senior officials there?  Any suggestions?

Vinod Kumar Sharma Sharma

May 24, 2023, 1:10:34 AM5/24/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Any update for 5A Pocket in Sector 18. No intimation so far received for registration of plot. Please enlighten us on this.

Rakesh Malhotra

May 24, 2023, 1:11:42 AM5/24/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
You can ask to extend "Zero" period from 4 years till the date of possession as we have not received any communication from authorities. More than 9 years have been passed and all payment made to authority. Authority is treating as a builder ! or Authority should bear penalty, if they charge penalty for late payment then they should bear penalty for non providing possession.

All installments are paid to authority and bank too but still living on rent!
This can happen only in India.

All allottee's who are suffering, should keep their opinion on this?

Rajkumar Saini

May 24, 2023, 1:11:50 AM5/24/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
I have also plot in H block sector 20,  i also haven't received any update regarding the registry. Pls let me know the status of H block.

Thanks,
Raj Saini

On Sat, May 20, 2023 at 4:43 PM 'kaila Ramesh' via YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area) <ye...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

I have a plot in H block sector 20 I have not received any letter for registration of plot please let me know if the registration has started?
Sent from my iPhone

Govind Singh

May 24, 2023, 1:19:53 AM5/24/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Can anybody please through light on the possession of plot sector 18, pocket 1-A. I have done the registration.

With regards

Govind

Pankaj Kumar

May 24, 2023, 1:21:23 AM5/24/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Yes Mr. Tarun we can plan in June and discuss the issue in YEIDA
Thanx for help