Anybody met with YEA officials & Succeed in changing Payment Plans ?

Abhi

Dec 15, 2009, 2:02:38 AM12/15/09
to YEIDA
Hi All,

Earlier there was a planning going on in group, that ppl from NCR will
be visiting YEA office for changing Payment Plans etc.

So want to confirm that till now has anybody got success in changing
his / her payment plans ??

If yes, then what was the exact process, they met with YEA official in
person or just posted the request by mail ?
And how much total time it took ??

Actually I am not based in NCR and want to do change in payment plan,
so was planning to go to YEA in person on Dec. 28 / 29 for this,
assuming that it should be done in One / Two days. Is it advisable ??

Regards,

Amit

Dec 15, 2009, 4:32:55 AM12/15/09
to YEIDA
Hi Abhi,
I have gone to YEA for the change in plans. It is
generally done on the same day.provide u reach there by 10:30
But one has to go in person, no corres by courier etc.
No option of changing option from I to II or vice versa.
U can change ur plan to one time only

Bhuvan

Dec 15, 2009, 6:14:23 AM12/15/09
to YEIDA
Hi Amit,

Can you provide me the address and contact no. of YEA.

Deepak

Dec 15, 2009, 7:26:27 AM12/15/09
to YEIDA
hi,

I went to YEA for change of plan.

I spoke to property manager.

He told me that we could change our plan from Plan II to plan I.For
this we have to go personally & write an application for that.
but we cant change from Plan I to Plan II.

Address of YEA :-

Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority, A-1 First Floor,
Commercial Complex, F-Block, Sector-Beta 2,Greater Noida, Gautam Budh
Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, PIN: 201306. Tel: +91.120.4291361. Fax:
+91.120.4291360

sanjay saini

Dec 15, 2009, 7:35:16 AM12/15/09
to YEIDA
deepak
i also go to yea office but thay tell me that YEAis not changeing
plan
2nd to 1st .only allowed to change full payment (100%)one time.
pl.tell me the name of officer whom you meet.
thanks
> > Can you provide me the address and contact no. of YEA.- Hide quoted text -

Anurag

Dec 15, 2009, 12:12:10 PM12/15/09
to YEIDA
Do we need to submit application / Permission for full time
payment ?

AM

Dec 15, 2009, 12:18:33 PM12/15/09
to YEIDA
Dear Anurag,
After reading so many post from fellow members, my understanding is as
follows:
1) You do not need permission from YEA for making 100% payment. But
you have to ensure, that you have the total amount payable correct.
2) You can however, request for an allotment letter from YEA allowing
you to make 100% payment with the payable amount, if you are seeking
loan from any Financial Institution.

HTH.
Arnab M

tmisyssol

Dec 16, 2009, 12:10:40 AM12/16/09
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Yes Anurag, you need to submit the application for the full time payment.
You can go in person and can get the approval same day.

Regards,

MAnish

--
You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google "YEIDA" group.

To visit this group, please click the link http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

You can unsubscribe from YEIDA group through our web interface or via email. To unsubscribe through our web interface please go to  http://groups.google.com/group/yeida, click the "Edit My Membership" link on the right-hand side of the group's homepage. Then click the "Unsubscribe" button on the page that appears.

To unsubscribe from YEIDA group via email, please send an email to
yeida+un...@googlegroups.com

For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukharjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

Sanjay Kumar Malhotra

Dec 16, 2009, 12:19:19 AM12/16/09
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hello to All

Manish can you tell what are the Documents we have to carry to YEIDA for making one time payments ?

Sanjay

tmisyssol

Dec 16, 2009, 12:34:38 AM12/16/09
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sanjay,

For One time payment,

Just carry your allotment letter and payment cheque/draft.

Regards,

Manish

Abhi

Dec 16, 2009, 12:54:03 AM12/16/09
to YEIDA
Hi Manish,

Can we pay to YEA by Cheque also, as you have mentioned in ur mail OR
by DD only ??

Regards,

On Dec 16, 1:34 pm, tmisyssol <tm.isysn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Sanjay,
>
> For One time payment,
>
> Just carry your allotment letter and payment cheque/draft.
>
> Regards,
>
> Manish
>
> On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 10:49 AM, Sanjay Kumar Malhotra <
>

> sanjaykumar.malho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello to All
>
> > Manish can you tell what are the Documents we have to carry to YEIDA for
> > making one time payments ?
>
> > Sanjay
>
> >   On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 10:40 AM, tmisyssol <tm.isysn...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >>   Yes Anurag, you need to submit the application for the full time
> >> payment.
> >> You can go in person and can get the approval same day.
>
> >> Regards,
>
> >> MAnish

> >> --
> >> You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google
> >> "YEIDA" group.
>
> >> To visit this group, please click the link
> >>http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

> >> For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukharjee at
> >> arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safals...@hotmail.com. Alternatively
> >> you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.
>
> > --
> >  You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google
> > "YEIDA" group.
>
> > To visit this group, please click the link
> >http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

> > For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukharjee at
> > arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safals...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you
> > may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.- Hide quoted text -

tmisyssol

Dec 16, 2009, 2:13:40 AM12/16/09
to ye...@googlegroups.com
DD only.

You can refer to the form as well.

Regards,

For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukharjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

Abhi

Dec 16, 2009, 3:17:41 AM12/16/09
to YEIDA
Hi Amit,

I have got two plots in my family, so both the persons need to be
there, personally at YEA office ??
Or any one can go there, carrying the other application form for
himself & for other plot as well ??
In this case, will YEA change the payment plan for other plot as
well ??

Regards,

Deepak

Dec 16, 2009, 3:22:06 PM12/16/09
to YEIDA
Hi sanjay,

I went to YEA one month back....at present i dont know if they are
denying...to change from plan-II to Plan-I.

Vaise i have plan-I. I just went there to seek information for
changing plan.

I think at present, what u r saying is correct.

Deepak

sanid

Jan 10, 2010, 2:16:57 AM1/10/10
to YEIDA
Kindly telll me if we pay whole amount Rs.1297500 for 300 sqm that
includes 1,00.000/- allotment money or no

nitin

Jan 10, 2010, 2:50:25 AM1/10/10
to YEIDA
total amount of plot 4750x300 = 1425000
less 2% discount = (28500)
Total value = 1396500
less registeration amnt already paid = (100000)
Total value payable = 1296500
add one time website free = 1000
final amount to be paid as cash down = 12,97,500