Raṇjeet S. Rajput

Feb 3, 2024, 3:25:02 AMFeb 3
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Urgent Complaint Regarding Land Dispute in Sector 3A, Jhajhar Village

Dear [Yeida Authority],

I trust this email finds you well. I am writing to report a pressing issue regarding a potential land dispute in Sector 3A, Jhajhar Village.

It has come to my attention that certain individuals associated with the land mafia are making unlawful attempts to take possession of my plot in the mentioned sector. I am deeply concerned about this matter and seek your immediate intervention to address and resolve the situation.

 I believe that a prompt and thorough investigation by the Yeida authority is essential to prevent any further encroachment or illegal activities on my property.

I appreciate your attention to this matter and trust in your commitment to upholding the rule of law. I look forward to a swift and fair resolution of this issue.

Thank you for any help or information you can provide

Sincerely,

RS Rajput