I want to sale my plot in N block sector 20

SumitA

Jul 15, 2014, 7:51:48 AM7/15/14
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,
I was allotted a 300 sqm in Pocket N of sector 20 during YEA2009 scheme. After patiently waiting for all these years , now I have decided to sell my plot. I am not very pleased with development in that area. I am not very sure of current premium and current market value of sector 20 , if someone is interested in buying my plot , just drop me a reply to this thread with contact details.
I don't mind even if u r a property dealer.

BR
Sumit

Anand Mishra

Jul 16, 2014, 4:27:42 AM7/16/14
to ye...@googlegroups.com
what price you are seeking

You have received this message because you have subscribed to the Google "YEIDA" group.

To visit this group, please click the link http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

For help or assistance, kindly contact one of our YEIDA group moderators: Arnab Mukherjee, Raj Yadav, Safal Suri, Nagin Chand, Naveen Deep Sharma or Harpreet Singh Guller via email: mode...@yeida.org

Alternatively you may write to Safal Suri at safa...@gmail.com or speak on +91-9811182828
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "YEIDA" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/yeida.

Nepal Singh Raj

Jul 16, 2014, 8:58:48 AM7/16/14
to ye...@googlegroups.com
EmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiSLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE!!! WAIT EmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmoji

Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 13:57:36 +0530
Subject: Re: [YEIDA:28053] : I want to sale my plot in N block sector 20
From: anandb...@gmail.com
To: ye...@googlegroups.com

himanshu sharma

Jul 16, 2014, 9:35:24 AM7/16/14
to ye...@googlegroups.com
give me your mail id

Sidhu

Jul 16, 2014, 1:10:12 PM7/16/14
to ye...@googlegroups.com
I am interested in buying. How much are you asking for?

Sanjeev Chawla

Jul 16, 2014, 9:44:34 PM7/16/14
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hello,  I was allocated a 300 sqm plot in Pocket C sector 18 in YEA2009 scheme. Is anyone know when YEIDA is going to give possession of the plots, Also share current market rate of the plot.
Thanks in advance.

Sanjeev.

Sumit Arora

Jul 17, 2014, 4:53:08 AM7/17/14
to ye...@googlegroups.com
I agree with you @NEPAL Singh Raj , but i am in need of money that is why i decided to sell this property.

Rajat Bhatia

Jul 22, 2014, 2:07:07 PM7/22/14
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Pls call me at 9810631528
Rajat

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 5:21 PM, SumitA <itss...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ram Mohan Sangal

Jul 23, 2014, 5:12:33 AM7/23/14
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Could you give some prospective rates for the plot pls. n is it out of  stay category? 9968280672
Thanks
Thanx n regards,

RAM MOHAN SANGAL
(राम मोहन संगल)
Scientist-C
NIC-UIDAI,
3rd Floor, Tower-2
Jeevan Bharti, Connaught Place,
N,Delhi-01
Phone.23466891, Mobile:9968280672

Deepak Jain

Jul 23, 2014, 5:14:29 AM7/23/14
to ye...@googlegroups.com
wht the rate i got  for selling a plot in sector 20 g block
biz-tracker

Thanks & Regards

Deepak Jain

robin singh