permission to mortgage

ria

Dec 22, 2009, 6:27:02 AM12/22/09
to YEIDA
Yeida giving permission to mortgage or not. I have to apply for hba
from office.

nitinkapoorca

Dec 22, 2009, 7:56:26 AM12/22/09
to YEIDA
Hi Ria,

They are not giving mortgage permissions if needed you can go for LIC
Housing finance. They are financing 85% of cost without mortgage
permission and require a gurantor in place of mortgage permission. I
have also done the same thing.

Nitin Kapoor

Aggie

Dec 22, 2009, 8:34:36 AM12/22/09
to YEIDA
Dear Ria / Nitin, If my understanding is correct you are looking for a
no-objection certificate (NOC) from YEIDA to raise loan. If this is
the case then YEIDA is willing to help you. During my visit yesterday
to their office I saw two cases where individuals were applying for
NOC to raise loans. I asked one of the individual the procedure. He
explained that he had applied for a loan to SBI and SBI had sought a
NOC from YEIDA. Since the request coming directly from SBI to YEIDA
would take time, he was chasing up the case by handing over an
additional copy of the letter to YEIDA. I'm not sure whether he
managed to get the requisite certificate.
Regards,
Aggie

Dinesh ASHWAL

Dec 22, 2009, 8:56:06 AM12/22/09
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Dear Aggie

I got NOC fom YEIDA same day.

I faxed PTM letter from bank to YEIDA, a day before and then I visited YEIDA
next day for NOC and received it same day in evening.

Best Regards
Dinesh ASHWAL

+91 98100 44955

--
You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google "YEIDA"
group.

To visit this group, please click the link
http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukharjee at
arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you
may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

Dinesh Garg

Dec 22, 2009, 9:03:01 AM12/22/09
to YEIDA
Anybody got Loan from SBI for YEIDA?? Please share the SBI branch
details which has approved Loan for YEIDA...

Naveen Deep Sharma

Dec 22, 2009, 12:58:56 PM12/22/09
to ye...@googlegroups.com
SBI WILL NOT GIVE LOAN FOR YEIDA, SINCE LEESE DEED WILL BE EXECUTED AFTER FOUR YEARS.
HOWEVER, IF YOU CAN MORTGAGE ANY OTHER PROPPERTY WITH SBI, THEN YOU CAN TAKE THE LOAN FROM SBI9 EASILY.
YOU MAY CONTACT SECTOR 26 BRANCH OF SBI FOR THAT

NAVEEN

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 7:33 PM, Dinesh Garg <dinesh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Anybody got Loan from SBI for YEIDA?? Please share the SBI branch
details which has approved Loan for YEIDA...

KK

Dec 24, 2009, 3:00:21 AM12/24/09
to YEIDA
Dear Dinesh,
From your post it appears that you have got PTM & NOC.

From which bank you got the letter and posted/faxed to YEIDA. Pls give
more details, this is one question clarification which will help lot
of us who wants loan from SBI or any govt bank for some reason.

I have tried your number but could not get you on phone :)

Thanks,
Kumara (KK)
98107 61299

On Dec 22, 10:58 pm, Naveen Deep Sharma <naveen.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
> SBI WILL NOT GIVE LOAN FOR YEIDA, SINCE LEESE DEED WILL BE EXECUTED AFTER
> FOUR YEARS.
> HOWEVER, IF YOU CAN MORTGAGE ANY OTHER PROPPERTY WITH SBI, THEN YOU CAN TAKE
> THE LOAN FROM SBI9 EASILY.
> YOU MAY CONTACT SECTOR 26 BRANCH OF SBI FOR THAT
>
> NAVEEN
>

> On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 7:33 PM, Dinesh Garg <dineshgar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Anybody got Loan from SBI for YEIDA?? Please share the SBI branch
> > details which has approved Loan for YEIDA...
>
> > --
> > You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google "YEIDA"
> > group.
>
> > To visit this group, please click the link
> >http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

> > yeida+un...@googlegroups.com <yeida%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

> > For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukharjee at

> > arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safals...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you
> > may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.- Hide quoted text -

Dinesh ASHWAL

Dec 24, 2009, 3:39:23 AM12/24/09
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hello KK

I have received PTM from HDFC Bank. Bank will only give PTM if loan is
sanctioned to you.

Officially Bank is supposed to send PTM request to YEIDA directly and YEIDA
is supposed to send NOC to HDFC directly.

In my case time was very less so I requested Bank to fax this PTM to YEIDA
and give copy to me and then I have taken this copy to YEIDA next day and
got NOC by evening.

I hope it might clarify your query.

Best Regards
Dinesh ASHWAL

+91 98100 44955

Dec 24, 2009, 3:41:33 AM12/24/09
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Dear KK

I think only HDFC and LICHF is giving loan for this property.

HDFC is also very Choosy for giving loan. Moreover they financing only 60%
of the value of property and disburse loan when you show them balance 40%
Pay order.

Best Regards
Dinesh ASHWAL

+91 98100 44955

Dec 24, 2009, 5:22:57 AM12/24/09
to YEIDA
Dear Mr. Ashwal,

Can you please upload the PTM letter of YEIDA after hiding your
personal details.

Regards

Dinesh Garg

Dinesh ASHWAL

Dec 24, 2009, 5:28:58 AM12/24/09
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dinesh

I gave this letter to YEIDA. It is meant for them only.
Unfortunately I did not keep copy of it.

Best Regards
Dinesh ASHWAL

+91 98100 44955