RRPS-01/2018 successful allottees

nilesh varshney

Feb 14, 2019, 12:53:24 PM2/14/19
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Please tell me while adding YEIDA ICICI account no 218305001575 as a beneficiary what option do we have to select in Beneficiary Account Type??
and in how many days the update your payment ??

gaurav arora

Feb 15, 2019, 12:43:56 PM2/15/19
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,

Any one who has made payment by DD after allotment ?

Query
1. Whr to submit it in Bank or Authority?
2. If i submit DD in the bank wht recieving would i get ??

Kindly guide whts the best way to make payment

Thanks ,
Gaurav

--
---
You have received this message because you have subscribed to the Google "YEIDA" group.

To visit this group, please click the link http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

For help or assistance, please contact one of the moderators: Arnab Mukherjee, Harpreet Singh Guller, Nagin Chand, Naveen Deep Sharma, Raj Yadav or Safal Suri via email: mode...@yeida.org

Alternatively, you may write to Safal Suri at safa...@gmail.com or speak on +919811182828 between 10 am and 5 pm.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/yeida.

Anuraj Gupta

Feb 15, 2019, 12:43:57 PM2/15/19
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)
can you please confirm me following

1) this ICICI account no - how you have got it ? i have also got it in reply to my email to authority email id.
2) Is it okay we transfer amount in this account, i mean we should be sure that it is correct account?
3) Do we need to go to branch or authority office to get some challan filled or get receipt? or only wait for updation on online portal

pl reply

regards

nilesh varshney

Feb 16, 2019, 1:59:23 AM2/16/19
to ye...@googlegroups.com
The notification regarding the details of the icici bank for payment is also available on yeida website.. So we may trust it. I am planning to pay by neft to this Account.. What are your views regarding this ??

Sent from my iPhone

Gulshan Shrivastava

Feb 16, 2019, 10:56:44 PM2/16/19
to ye...@googlegroups.com
I also submit  through  NEFT.

Rajesh Behari Mishra

Feb 16, 2019, 10:58:20 PM2/16/19
to ye...@googlegroups.com, gaurav.a...@gmail.com
Hi Gaurav,
Yes, I paid through DD. Got the DD deposited in ICICI bank near to YEIDA office and got the challan from them with stamp.

Regards
Rajesh
--
Regards,
Rajesh Behari Mishra

Vidhu Gupta

Feb 16, 2019, 10:58:37 PM2/16/19
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Where ICICI bank account number is mentioned on YEIDA site.
Pls. let me know?

Gulshan Shrivastava

Feb 16, 2019, 11:03:10 PM2/16/19
to ye...@googlegroups.com
You can find this link in public notice
Thanking you profoundly!
Gulshan Shrivastava

nilesh varshney

Feb 17, 2019, 12:37:04 AM2/17/19
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Gulshan ji ,

Which beneficiary Account type did you select while adding beneficiary saving or current??

Sent from my iPhone

Gulshan Shrivastava

Feb 18, 2019, 2:09:04 AM2/18/19
to ye...@googlegroups.com
current

Thanking you profoundly!
Gulshan Shrivastava

nilesh varshney

Feb 18, 2019, 10:52:03 AM2/18/19
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Gulshan ji,

In how many days after payment yieda will update in our account statement??

Sent from my iPhone

Anand Sharma

Feb 19, 2019, 9:03:40 AM2/19/19
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)
Anyone successfully added the given account number through ICICI bank, i am getting this warning while adding icici account number mentioned on yamuna expressway website. .

The Payee name you entered does not match with the name present in our bank records. Please be sure before you proceed.

Tried name "YEIDA" or "Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority".

Tejveer Singh

Feb 19, 2019, 11:34:53 AM2/19/19
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)
This warning is coming because yeida has not provided Account name so pls ignore this msg.
After register, you will get OTP msg which should contains OTP number along with text like "register YEILD RRPS 01/2018 SCHEME".

Thanks,
Tejveer

Anand Sharma

Feb 20, 2019, 2:39:38 AM2/20/19
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)
Thanks Tejveer.

One more doubt for filling remarks, the space available on ICICI bank website can accommodate just allotment number, not number along with the name as suggested by YEIDA. Is allotment number is sufficient? Anyone received confirmation from YEIDA after making online payment ?