Change of Address in YEIDA records - Axis Borrowers

Dinesh Garg

Dec 15, 2009, 12:37:37 AM12/15/09
to YEIDA
Dear All,

All borrowers from Axis Bank should change the address in the records
of YEIDA from Axis Bank address to their own personal address.

Uploading an application format for "change of address' for all users.

One can fill the respective details and then submit it in YEIDA office
by Fax/Courier/Hand delivery, etc.

Attach a copy of NOC from Axis bank and your allotment letter.

This will ensure that future correspondence of YEIDA reach you..

Cheers..

Dinesh Garg

AM

Dec 15, 2009, 1:39:01 AM12/15/09
to YEIDA

Deepak Sachdeva

Dec 15, 2009, 3:14:15 AM12/15/09
to yeida
Thanks guys for uploading the address change request letter. I have faxed it to the YEA and going to send it by courier as well just in case they don't act on fax.

This forum has been very helpful. Delighted to see so many intellectuals interacting and helping out each other.

Appreciate it!

--
You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google "YEIDA" group.

To visit this group, please click the link http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

You can unsubscribe from YEIDA group through our web interface or via email. To unsubscribe through our web interface please go to  http://groups.google.com/group/yeida, click the "Edit My Membership" link on the right-hand side of the group's homepage. Then click the "Unsubscribe" button on the page that appears.

To unsubscribe from YEIDA group via email, please send an email to
yeida+un...@googlegroups.com

For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukharjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

Anurag

Dec 15, 2009, 3:19:34 AM12/15/09
to YEIDA
Do we need to keep change address and correspondence address same ?

Say,I want to change my address from Axis Bank to Address 1 & I want
correspondence address keep to Address 2.

Regards,
Anurag

On Dec 15, 11:39 am, AM <arn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Dinesh for uploading a draft of 'address change' letter. The
> draft letter can be found in the file section otherwise the direct URL
> ishttp://yeida.googlegroups.com/web/Draft+Letter+for+change+of+address+...

Deepak Sachdeva

Dec 15, 2009, 3:39:13 AM12/15/09
to yeida
Its your wish, you can keep both the addresses different.

Deepak

Dec 15, 2009, 7:31:15 AM12/15/09
to YEIDA
Thanks Dinesh & Arnab for uploading the letter format & giving
information for this.

It will be useful for all the alottees who have taken loan from Axis
bank & need to change their address.

Others users of this Group should also share if they get any
information about alottment or plots or about YEA.

Cheers
Deepak

On Dec 15, 11:39 am, AM <arn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Dinesh for uploading a draft of 'address change' letter. The
> draft letter can be found in the file section otherwise the direct URL
> ishttp://yeida.googlegroups.com/web/Draft+Letter+for+change+of+address+...
>
> Take care,
> Arnab M
>
> On Dec 15, 12:37 am, Dinesh Garg <dineshgar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Dear All,
>
> > All borrowers from Axis Bank should change the address in the records
> > of YEIDA from Axis Bank address to their own personal address.
>
> > Uploading an application format for "change of address' for all users.
>
> > One can fill the respective details and then submit it in YEIDA office
> > by Fax/Courier/Hand delivery, etc.
>
> > Attach a copy of NOC from Axis bank and your allotment letter.
>
> > This will ensure that future correspondence of YEIDA reach you..
>
> > Cheers..
>
> > Dinesh Garg- Hide quoted text -

Anildvd

Dec 15, 2009, 1:10:05 PM12/15/09