Any updates on Sec 18 Block 7E

Deepak Gupta

May 20, 2023, 1:00:40 PM5/20/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Is there any update regarding Sec 18 Block 7E, as I have not yet received any communication from YEIDA regarding lease or any other thing.
Can Anyone help providing the latest update and information??
Thanks and regards
Deepak

lokesh kumar

May 20, 2023, 1:12:03 PM5/20/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
I have also an plot in sec18Block 7E. I have not also received any information from YEIDA regarding registration of alloted plot .   date.

Regards,

LOKESH KUMAR

--
---
You have received this message because you have subscribed to the YEIDA GOOGLE GROUP.

To visit this group, please click the following link --- http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

For any help or assistance, please contact one of the moderators: Arnab Mukherjee, Harpreet Singh Guller, Naveen Deep Sharma, Raj Yadav or Safal Suri via email --- mode...@yeida.org

Alternatively, you may write to Safal Suri at safa...@gmail.com or speak to him by calling 9811182828 between 10 am and 5 pm.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/yeida/CAMqOE%3DaRx1oVKjTnSQJ50O4EH1w91pONA2K-T%2Bj-%3D5R%2BrXnshg%40mail.gmail.com.

Deepak Gupta

May 21, 2023, 11:10:06 AM5/21/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
THANKS,
If by chance you receive anything please communicate with me.

rajeev sharma

May 21, 2023, 11:10:31 AM5/21/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Dear all.
I am an allotee of sector 18 pocket 7D. Can someone have any idea by when. we will get letter for  lease deed.

Regards
Rajeev

Ramanuj Mishra

May 21, 2023, 11:11:10 AM5/21/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Starting of registry will take at least another one year for developmental work because litigation on the land of the Sector 18 7E has since been decided in favour of YEIDA and it has been reported that the tenders have also been since approved for development work in the sector.

Baksharaj Kaushal

May 21, 2023, 11:11:22 AM5/21/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Same is my case for sector 18 pocket  7E.

May please somebody update

Surendra Kumar

May 21, 2023, 11:12:25 AM5/21/23
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)
Same here, not received any communication from YEIDA w.r.t.lease or any further development plan for Sec-18,5(A) site.
If some one visit the said site,kindly share the images or comments on latest development.

Thanks and regards.
Surendra Kr.

On Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 10:30:40 PM UTC+5:30 Deepak Gupta wrote:
Hi,
Is there any update regarding Sec 18 Block 7E, as I have not yet received any communication from YEIDA regarding lease or any other thing.
Can Anyone help providing the latest update and information??

lokesh kumar

May 24, 2023, 1:08:43 AM5/24/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com

Baksharaj Kaushal

May 24, 2023, 1:08:53 AM5/24/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com

bushan bhushan

May 24, 2023, 1:09:02 AM5/24/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Need up date on sect 18 pocket 6C
Any up date when registration will be start

Thanks

Deepak Goyal

May 24, 2023, 1:09:21 AM5/24/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Sameis the case with sector 18, 7C pocket.

But in a way it is good only because later the development means later the registry.

Later the registry means more time to construct .

Unless someone wants to stay there right away, we should be happy to get late call for registry I guess.

Kavita Bhojwani

May 24, 2023, 1:10:14 AM5/24/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
I also have a plot in sector 18 block 7E but till date no update regarding the registration of plot.

Deepak Mittal

Rakesh Chauhan

May 24, 2023, 1:10:48 AM5/24/23
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)
Hello All,

I also have a plot in Sec 18 Pocket 7E (as part of RPS01), I raised query over citizen portal and got response as below, however it is conflicting response in itself :) ,  If someone has more information please do share. Thanks!!
Query.png
Regards
Rakesh Singh

maneesh vats

May 24, 2023, 1:11:58 AM5/24/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
I have also not received lease deed request from yeida for sec.18 ,7D plot

T R GAUTAM

Deepak Singhal

May 25, 2023, 8:44:09 PM5/25/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com, c...@yamunaexpresswayauthority.com
Hi!

We have not received any information from the YEIDA team & CEO Sh. Arun Veer Singh regarding Sector 18 Pocket 7E.

Waiting for your response on  the latest update and information.

Thanks & regards,
Deepak Singhal.

--
---
You have received this message because you have subscribed to the YEIDA GOOGLE GROUP.

To visit this group, please click the following link --- http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

For any help or assistance, please contact one of the moderators: Arnab Mukherjee, Harpreet Singh Guller, Naveen Deep Sharma, Raj Yadav or Safal Suri via email --- mode...@yeida.org

Alternatively, you may write to Safal Suri at safa...@gmail.com or speak to him by calling 9811182828 between 10 am and 5 pm.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)" group.

Thanks & regards,
Deepak Singhal.

Amit Agrawal

May 25, 2023, 8:45:36 PM5/25/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Same situation for my plot in sector 18, block 7C. In case if someone has any update, please provide.

Thanks,
Amit