Re: [YEIDA:42291] : Abridged summary of yeida@googlegroups.com - 18 updates in 10 topics

Mohit Jain

Jun 12, 2024, 11:14:00 AMJun 12
to ye...@googlegroups.com

I had visited yesterday. But still proper road etc is not completed in sector 18 block 5 D

On Sun, Jun 9, 2024, 10:47 PM <ye...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Kavita Bhojwani <kavitabh...@gmail.com>: Jun 01 09:36PM +0530

Does anyone have any update on sector 18 block 7E?
Regards kavita

...more
Dinesh Khorwal <dinesh.n...@gmail.com>: Jun 02 10:34AM +0530

Sir,
Possession of some chunks of the plots is not yet given by the authority, I
think the authority may shift some of the plots.

Regards

...more
surabhi dhamani <surabhi...@gmail.com>: Jun 02 03:30PM +0530

Dear Safal ji,
Do you know any reliable person who can do completion work in YEIDA ,
sector 20.
Any idea about what is the approximate cost for getting completion on a 500
sqmtr plot. ...more
Rakesh Malhotra <rakesh213...@gmail.com>: Jun 03 09:22PM +0530

No information received from authority for providing possession, check list
etc against full payment ATL and part payment of Extra compensation.
Authority is only asking for money more than X4 as a ...more
Tarun Aggarwal <tarunagg...@gmail.com>: Jun 05 04:13PM +0530

Mr suri
Thanks for your reply i dont have full information.
Regards
Tarun Aggarwal

...more
Vikas Aggarwal <vikas.ag...@gmail.com>: Jun 01 02:01PM +0530

Thanks for the update Safal ji.

Vikas Aggarwal

...more
Deepak Dahiya <deepakd...@gmail.com>: Jun 01 09:50AM +0200

is pocket N sector 20 shifted?

Kind regards,
Deepak

On Sat, Jun 1, 2024 at 8:46 AM Tarun Aggarwal <tarunagg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

...more
Tarun Sengar <taruns...@gmail.com>: Jun 06 07:44PM -0400

Any update on the letter of registration for Block P or Block L in Sector
20?

On Wed, May 24, 2023 at 1:21 AM Pankaj Kumar <pankajk...@gmail.com>
wrote:

...more
Naveen Aggarwal <rsenterpris...@gmail.com>: Jun 08 01:17AM -0700

Hi All
Any update on possession of plots under RPS07 scheme in sector 17 B block ?
...more
Baksharaj Kaushal <bakshara...@gmail.com>: Jun 02 06:47PM +0530

Can anyone give update on sector 18 pocket 7E

Any plan for possession

On Wed, 22 May 2024, 08:46 mechsu...@gmail.com, <mechsu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

...more
"V .B .Singh" <vijay.vijay...@gmail.com>: Jun 08 05:51AM +0530

Any update on lease deed, please let me know

Regards
- V B Singh

On Wed, 22 May 2024, 08:46 mechsu...@gmail.com, <mechsu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

...more
"utkar...@gmail.com" <utkar...@gmail.com>: Jun 01 01:37AM -0700

Hello All

Can you please elaborate the difference between taking the possession on
paper and physical possession. Which one should be preferred and what is
the process after execution of lease ...more
Rajeev Kumar Gupta <rajeevg...@gmail.com>: Jun 05 05:42AM -0700

Dear All,

This is to share my experience for lease deed at YEIDA.

First of all, if you have any plot and lease deed not yet done so as per
the communication from YEIDA, *06/30/2024 is the ...more
surabhi dhamani <surabhi...@gmail.com>: Jun 04 11:33AM +0530

Dear Group members ,
Do you know any reliable person who can do completion work in YEIDA ,
sector 20.
Any idea about what is the approximate cost for getting completion on a 500
sqmtr plot. ...more
ISHWAR SINGH MEHLA <ism...@gmail.com>: Jun 01 02:14PM +0530

Up to 30 th June no penalty . PFA the info

...more
sunil path <sunil.pa...@gmail.com>: Jun 03 09:51AM -0700

Are the penalty rates for late registration already decided or this is also
a agenda item after election meeting ??

Regards
Sunil

On Saturday, June 1, 2024 at 1:45:29 PM UTC+5:30 Safal ...more
Mohit Jain <dr.mo...@gmail.com>: Jun 02 04:04PM +0530

Can someone guide on the progreeof sector 5 D

...more
"utkar...@gmail.com" <utkar...@gmail.com>: Jun 01 01:49AM -0700

what is the difference between the physical and on paper possession. What
is the benefit if we insist to go for physical possession onsite

On Monday, April 1, 2024 at 8:21:57 PM UTC+5:30 Tarun ...more
You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.