Important Information!!

Safal Suri

Aug 27, 2021, 4:13:07 AM8/27/21
to Google Group YEIDA

Hi!

Please be informed that Yamuna Expressway Authority is refusing to extend the last date from 31.08.2021.

However, the authority will be working tomorrow (Saturday), day after tomorrow (Sunday) and day after (Monday)... apart from Tuesday (31.08.2021).

Those who have recieved checklist letter and wish to get their lease deed executed can do so in next 4 days.

All the best,

Safal Suri
9811182828

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Saurabh Bhatia

Aug 27, 2021, 6:37:25 AM8/27/21
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi Safal Suri,

What if we don't do it for next 6 months or so? How much penalty is there?
Please guide.
Thanks,
Saurabh B.

--
---
You have received this message because you have subscribed to the YEIDA GOOGLE GROUP.

To visit this group, please click the following link --- http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

For any help or assistance, please contact one of the moderators: Arnab Mukherjee, Harpreet Singh Guller, Naveen Deep Sharma, Raj Yadav or Safal Suri via email --- mode...@yeida.org

Alternatively, you may write to Safal Suri at safa...@gmail.com or speak to him by calling 9811182828 between 10 am and 5 pm.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/yeida/61289e8b.1c69fb81.a2d3a.e5d6%40mx.google.com.

saurabh kumar

Aug 27, 2021, 6:37:35 AM8/27/21
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Last date for what ?

Ajay Bansal

Aug 27, 2021, 6:37:50 AM8/27/21
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Safal ji

Where to get list of plot owner who has yet to receive letter

thanks

Veena Bansal

Girish Dutta

Aug 27, 2021, 6:38:30 AM8/27/21
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi, yeida group
Do any one have status of RPS03 scheme plot status of sector 17. Have they been allotted.
Girish Dutta