Re: [YEIDA:42311] : Abridged summary of yeida@googlegroups.com - 8 updates in 7 topics

Mohit Jain

Jun 15, 2024, 1:49:55 PMJun 15
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Any update of sector 18 5 D , when yeida will give possession

On Thu, Jun 13, 2024 at 10:47 PM <ye...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Yogi Sardana <ysa...@gmail.com>: Jun 12 11:22PM +0530

As per my knowledge, you are expected to construct the house and obtain completion certificate with in 3 years from the Registration. Being Covid period I guess you would have got some period of ...more
"mohitbhatl...@gmail.com" <mohitbhatl...@gmail.com>: Jun 13 01:26AM -0700

Hello All,

I had a alloted plot in YEIDA but that is slot.

Can I or my wife apply for plot under new scheme??
...more
Navneet Batra <navba...@gmail.com>: Jun 13 11:41AM +0530

Has any one received letter from Noida authority for lease deed for *Sector
18, Block 7 C.*

Regards
Navneet Batra
...more
TheSUNILK64 <sunil.k...@gmail.com>: Jun 13 08:31AM +0530

Dear Safal Jee,

Please suggest name of a lawer for registration of plot.

Regards,
Sunil Kumar

...more
Neeraj Mittal <mne...@outlook.com>: Jun 12 07:42PM

Hi

I got registry done about 6-M ago and possession letter also taken.

Thanks / Neeraj