Construction of house

Pankaj Kumar

May 24, 2023, 1:21:13 AM5/24/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Dear All

Is anyone planning on constructing house on purchased plots in Sector 18 YEIDA ??
I have applied for the same in authority
Please let me if any one is planning, we can help each other as occupation has to be made in 3 years from date of registration.
Regards

Saradindu Basu

May 25, 2023, 8:40:51 PM5/25/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
I have an intention for an early construction.

--
---
You have received this message because you have subscribed to the YEIDA GOOGLE GROUP.

To visit this group, please click the following link --- http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

For any help or assistance, please contact one of the moderators: Arnab Mukherjee, Harpreet Singh Guller, Naveen Deep Sharma, Raj Yadav or Safal Suri via email --- mode...@yeida.org

Alternatively, you may write to Safal Suri at safa...@gmail.com or speak to him by calling 9811182828 between 10 am and 5 pm.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/yeida/CABQLMmru0xC4%3DwXcmAWjD41adMZjW%2BKK3P6Jk9CYPVSuDPSRog%40mail.gmail.com.

Chaman Kalra

May 25, 2023, 8:41:41 PM5/25/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com, Pankaj Kumar
Hello Pankaj,

I have also sent my file for map approval.
Waiting for the map sanction.

On Wed, May 24, 2023 at 10:51 AM Pankaj Kumar <pankajk...@gmail.com> wrote:
--
---
You have received this message because you have subscribed to the YEIDA GOOGLE GROUP.

To visit this group, please click the following link --- http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

For any help or assistance, please contact one of the moderators: Arnab Mukherjee, Harpreet Singh Guller, Naveen Deep Sharma, Raj Yadav or Safal Suri via email --- mode...@yeida.org

Alternatively, you may write to Safal Suri at safa...@gmail.com or speak to him by calling 9811182828 between 10 am and 5 pm.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/yeida/CABQLMmru0xC4%3DwXcmAWjD41adMZjW%2BKK3P6Jk9CYPVSuDPSRog%40mail.gmail.com.

--
Thanks & Regards
Chaman Kalra

Aditya Pratap Singh

May 25, 2023, 8:43:25 PM5/25/23
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)
Hi Pankaj

I am also looking for the process in sector 18 ,let me know what you have done so far ,do i have to visit yeida office ,please give me your contact number ?

Regards
Aditya

Bhaskar Chhibber

May 29, 2023, 3:10:24 PM5/29/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Can someone advise on the process to get started for construction. I had done lease 3 years back but didn’t get any communication for office after that

How to proceed with further steps

Thanks

On 26-May-2023, at 06:13, Aditya Pratap Singh <adi....@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Pankaj
--
---
You have received this message because you have subscribed to the YEIDA GOOGLE GROUP.

To visit this group, please click the following link --- http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

For any help or assistance, please contact one of the moderators: Arnab Mukherjee, Harpreet Singh Guller, Naveen Deep Sharma, Raj Yadav or Safal Suri via email --- mode...@yeida.org

Alternatively, you may write to Safal Suri at safa...@gmail.com or speak to him by calling 9811182828 between 10 am and 5 pm.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)" group.

Pankaj Kumar

May 29, 2023, 3:11:57 PM5/29/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Yes
You will have to visit the YEIDA office
and fill the required forms
All the formalities are done on ground floor

Rajeev Shishodia

May 30, 2023, 11:30:42 PM5/30/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
My plot is in Sector-18, J Block. Can someone please help to explain the process to take physical possession post registration?

Pankaj Kumar

May 30, 2023, 11:34:19 PM5/30/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Contact a contractor
Get the architectural drawing prepared and apply for approval of drawing in YEIDA

Bhaskar Chhibber

May 31, 2023, 2:35:56 AM5/31/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Are there any guidelines for architecture design. Is this the first step or any prior step/process needs to be done with authority

Chaman Kalra

Jun 2, 2023, 11:36:01 PM6/2/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bhaskar,

If you have done with your lease deed and received the physical possession. you have to apply for the NOC from the property department by submitting an application in the CR cell. Afterwards you can proceed for the map creation and approval proceedings
I hope this helps

kneeraj Sindhu

Jun 2, 2023, 11:37:58 PM6/2/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hii

I am also intrested for construction of house..

Pls suggest any architect for map designing

Pankaj Kumar

Jun 2, 2023, 11:38:15 PM6/2/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
architectects are well versed with the bye laws of yeida.
guidelines regarding the drawing can be found under bye laws at yeida web site
1st step is to prepare the layout architectural drawing, apply for approval of it .

Arun Kumar

Jun 4, 2023, 2:13:39 PM6/4/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Kalra saab,

Apreciate your help and advise based on your experience. I called you last week and it was extremly informative.

Thanks once again for your time

Rgds

Arun Kumar

divya agrawal

Jun 4, 2023, 2:15:08 PM6/4/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
But, is it in a livable situation as of now.i don't think that even for next 5 year there going to be any living situation.

Nilu Sharma

Mar 23, 2024, 10:21:47 AMMar 23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi

1.Request your guidance/procedure to take a physical possession of plot in sector 18.

2. Approximate cost to construct the 300 MT plot for completion purposes.

Thanks

Tarun Aggarwal

Apr 1, 2024, 10:51:57 AMApr 1
to Google Group YEIDA
Dear alottee,
1.Once you had done lease deed and registration of your plot, Authority will send letter for physical poceession of plot, once you go for physical possession at authority,(given by planning department 2nd floor)dont sign there but rather tell them to give me onsite poceession.

2. The approximate cost of construction for completion is 12lacs.

Happy holi
Tarun Aggarwal