Anyone having plot in Sector 18 3(C)?

Deepak Jaiswal

Jan 27, 2020, 5:56:43 AM1/27/20
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)
Hi,

I am a new member in this group, going over all the threads here, I have been allotted a 300 sq m plot in Sector 18 Pocket 3 C.
I am willing to keep it.

Have few basic questions, may be not exact but some good advice can help me here,

1. How much area is developed so far?
2. Anyone have been offered for lease deed execution?
3. Given the current progress, how long it will take to offer lease deed ?

Navneet Gautam

Feb 16, 2020, 10:54:03 PM2/16/20
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)
Hi ,
I am having plot in sector 18 3C.I have not yet received any possession letter. Has anyone received it?

Thanks
Navneet

akshay saluja

Feb 3, 2024, 3:27:44 AMFeb 3
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)

No idea what's going on, only communication I see on the website is this Lease Plan

Screenshot 2024-02-01 at 8.36.12 PM.png