UP to put 4 projects on fast track under industrial corridor plan

raj yadav

Jan 5, 2010, 8:36:29 PM1/5/10
to YEIDA
UP to put 4 projects on fast track under industrial corridor plan
Deepa Jainani
Updated: Wednesday, Jan 06, 2010 at 2224 hrs IST
Font Size Print Feedback Email

Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government has identified four out of the
11 early bird projects which will fall within the 1,438 km-long Delhi-
Mumbai Industrial Corridor sub-region of the state. The four projects
that will be put on the fast track are the development of Boraki
railway station near Dadri as per international standards, setting up
of a power plant in Greater Noida, development of a multi-level
logistic park and also an international airport at Jewar, in Greater
Noida. The Centre has also given its stamp of approval for granting
priority to these four projects.

The Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority (GNIDA), the
designated state level nodal agency of the state government, signed a
memorandum of understanding with the Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor
Development Corporation (DMICDC) in this respect last week. With this,
the work of identifying a project consultant who will, in turn advice
the government on other infrastructure development projects, will also
be commissioned.

The DMIC seeks to create integrated investment regions and industrial
areas across six states through which the corridor will pass.
According to a senior state government official, work on these
projects would now be put on the fast track, with GNIDA facilitating
decisions and approvals of the state government and acquisition of
land on the one hand and DMICDC providing expertise and resources in
undertaking project development activities under PPP.

“The four projects that have been identified as early bird projects
were already on the state government’s priority list. And with the
DMICDC also agreeing on them, we are likely to immediately undertake
feasibility studies for these projects along with the selection of
consultants for the development plans. We are also likely to create
special purpose vehicles (SPVs) to house initial project development
activities and facilitate various approvals from central and state
governments,” said the official.

The establishment of a Dedicated Freight Corridor (DFC) between Delhi
and Mumbai, which is the backbone of the ,1483-km DMIC project, has
been envisioned by the GoI, with end terminals at Dadri in NCR and
Jawaharlal Nehru Port in Mumbai. This corridor will offer high speed
connectivity for high axle load wagons of double stacked container
trains supported by high power locomotives.

The DMICDC, which is a joint venture company, consists of 51% equity
participation from financial institutions and 49% equity from the GoI,
which has in turn offered its 24% stake equally to the six states in
the DMIC region, including Haryana, Madhya...

raj yadav

Jan 5, 2010, 8:44:14 PM1/5/10
to YEIDA
As per the article of Finanacial Express under Link
http://www.financialexpress.com/news/up-to-put-4-projects-on-fast-track-under-industrial-corridor-plan/563745/

..........................The four projects

that will be put on the fast track are the development of Boraki
railway station near Dadri as per international standards, setting up
of a power plant in Greater Noida, development of a multi-level
logistic park and also an international airport at Jewar, in Greater
Noida. The Centre has also given its stamp of approval for granting

priority to these four projects.................

these projects have the capability to change the YEW....

regards

parvesh malik

Jan 5, 2010, 11:48:28 PM1/5/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Can any one tell me the contact no for inquiry abt allotment letter. I have not received it yet.

AM

Jan 5, 2010, 11:58:33 PM1/5/10
to YEIDA
Dear Pravesh,
Did you finance your reg. money through AXIS Bank or any other Bank.
In any case, read the FAQ # 1 Axis Bank Otherwise YEA tel. no. are
there as well.
http://groups.google.com/group/yeida/web/faq?hl=en

Take care,
Arnab M

parvesh malik

Jan 6, 2010, 12:00:21 AM1/6/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Arnab........

2010/1/6 AM <arn...@gmail.com>
--
You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google "YEIDA" group.

To visit this group, please click the link http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

You can unsubscribe from YEIDA group through our web interface or via email. To unsubscribe through our web interface please go to  http://groups.google.com/group/yeida, click the "Edit My Membership" link on the right-hand side of the group's homepage. Then click the "Unsubscribe" button on the page that appears.

To unsubscribe from YEIDA group via email, please send an email to
yeida+un...@googlegroups.com

For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukharjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Parvesh Malik

Deepak

Jan 6, 2010, 7:25:34 AM1/6/10
to YEIDA
Early Bird projects for UP.......(from DMICDC website)......

See the link:-->

http://www.dmicdc.com/cpage.aspx?pgid=27

Deepak

On Jan 6, 6:44 am, raj yadav <yadavra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As per the article of Finanacial Express under Link

>  http://www.financialexpress.com/news/up-to-put-4-projects-on-fast-tra...

> > the DMIC region, including Haryana, Madhya...- Hide quoted text -

Radix Solutions

Jan 7, 2010, 12:08:21 AM1/7/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
No mention of Airport and Power plant in the official website (as per link)!!

Deepak

Jan 7, 2010, 12:28:23 AM1/7/10
to YEIDA
Yes....the news in the Newspaper says different then the news on the
actual website of DMICDC......

So i think we shud not always believe merely on the news paper
report......

> > yeida+un...@googlegroups.com <yeida%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

> > For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukharjee at

> > arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safals...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you
> > may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.- Hide quoted text -

vivek

Jan 7, 2010, 12:37:38 AM1/7/10
to YEIDA
If you look at the Development Plan Section

http://www.dmicdc.com/cpage.aspx?pgid=26

It mentions both the 3500MW Power Plant at Dadri and the Airport at
Greater Noida.So though not as early bird projects but they are very
well on the radar of DMICDC.

Regards,
Vivek

AM

Jan 7, 2010, 12:41:44 AM1/7/10
to YEIDA
This is what the DMICDC website states under the Development Plan (Not
early bird project):
-------------------------------

DMICDC States : Uttar Pradesh

Development Plan

Strength of the Dadri-Noida-Ghaziabad Investment Region under Uttar
Pradesh Sub-Region of DMIC

The proposed Dadri-Noida-Ghaziabad Investment Region would be located
close to Delhi, the National Capital. This region has good
connectivity by road and rail to rest of India. Besides, it comprises
of Noida, the vibrant satellite town of Delhi with IT/ITES and
electronics industries; Ghaziabad, the hub of light engineering and
electronics industries; and Greater Noida, the city with well
developed road network, state of the art physical and social
infrastructure with quality residential commercial, recreational and
institutional areas.
Moreover, a 3500MW power plant is being developed close to Dadri
through private sector participation.

Advantages of the Dadri-Noida-Ghaziabad Investment Region

* Proximity to the National Capital Region of Delhi
* Well Established IT/ITES Base in Noida and Greater Noida with
quality commercial, residential and institutional infrastructure.
* Proposed Free Trade Warehousing Zone (FTWZ) at Greater Noida.
* 3500MW Power Plant being implemented at Dadri through private
sector participation.
* Avails the advantage of being strategically located with respect
to:
* Connectivity with two National Highways, NH-24 (Delhi-Lucknow),
NH-58 (Delhi-Haridwar-Mana Pass). Widening and strengthening to four-
lane dual carriageway is being carried out for both National Highways
under Phase-3A and 3B of NHDP.
* Would be served by proposed Eastern Peripheral Expressway
(Ghaziabad-Noida-Palwal & Kundli-Ghaziabad) of the National Capital
Region of Delhi.
* Investment region will have the advantage of being located close
to Dadri Junction, where the alignments of the Eastern (Delhi-Kolkata)
and Western (Delhi-Mumbai) Dedicated Freight Corridors meet besides
the existing Delhi-Meerut-Lucknow Broad Gauge Connectivity.
* With respect to Air connectivity, Delhi International Airport
and proposed Greater Noida Airport will offer the air connectivity to
the region.

-------------------------------
DMICDC States : Uttar Pradesh
In This Section:
Uttar Pradesh

Early bird Projects

List of Early Bird Projects under Dadri-Noida-Ghaziabad Investment
Region

* Metro Rail from Noida-Greater Noida (Phase I) & Development of
Boraki Station
* City Centre Project – Sector 25A and 32, Noida
* Multi Level Car Parking near Sector 18 Market in NOIDA
* Japanese City (Mix Use Industrial Park to be developed in approx
2500 acres

--------------------------------

Deepak

Jan 7, 2010, 1:15:25 AM1/7/10
to YEIDA
* With respect to Air connectivity, Delhi International Airport
and proposed Greater Noida Airport will offer the air connectivity to
the region.

Its written "proposed Greater Noida Airport"........Its not sure...

Deepak

AM

Jan 7, 2010, 1:21:24 AM1/7/10
to YEIDA
Even the Dadri's Reliance Power Plant got shot down by Court order, as
farmers refused to part land for that project.

Krish

Jan 19, 2010, 11:52:04 PM1/19/10
to YEIDA
Dear all, The following is the actual text taken from the web site of
lok sabha regarding the stand of government on the jewar airport.

GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF CIVIL AVIATION
LOK SABHA
UNSTARRED QUESTION NO 28
ANSWERED ON 19.11.2009
PROPOSED AIRPORT AT GAUTAM BUDH NAGAR
28 . Shri SURENDRA SINGH NAGAR
GORAKH PRASAD JAISWAL

Will the Minister of CIVIL AVIATION be pleased to state:-

(a) whether the Government has received any proposal from Uttar
Pradesh Government for setting up of an Airport at Jewar in Gautam
Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh;

(b) if so, the details thereof;

(c) whether Government proposes to upgrade or modernize any airport or
propose to construct any new airport in Uttar Pradesh; and

(d) if so, the details thereof?
ANSWER

MINISTER OF THE STATE (INDEPENDENT CHARGE) IN THE MINISTRY OF CIVIL
AVIATION (SHRI PRAFUL PATEL)

(a) & (b): Yes, Sir. Government of India has considered the proposal
of the State Government of Uttar Pradesh for `in-principle` approval
for setting up of a Greenfield International Airport at Greater Noida
and referred it to Group of Ministers. The Group of Ministers has
desired a revised Techno Economic Feasibility Report (TEFR). The State
Government has been asked to prepare a supplementary TEFR.

(c) &(d): Yes, Sir. Airports Authority of India (AAI) has taken up
upgradation/modernisation work at Agra, Varanasi and Lucknow aiprorts
in Uttar Pradesh, as per following details:

Agra: expansion of apron and face lift and renovation of Terminal
Building;

Varanasi: Construction of new integrated terminal building, apron, new
aerodrome control tower cum technical block, fire station and
extension of runway, etc.

Lucknow: Construction of new international terminal building, car park
and expansion of apron.

In addition, the State Government has also forwarded a proposal for
setting up of new greenfield airport at Kushinagar.