Quick meeting with YEA Chairman

Safal Suri (Gmail)

Aug 5, 2017, 12:40:40 PM8/5/17
to Google Group YERWA, Google Group YEIDA

Dear All,

This is just for your information!

This week I had a quick meeting with the Chairman of YEIDA. During the meeting I raised few issues, including (1) status of court cases, (2) status of distribution of farmer compensation, (3) reasons for discontinuation of TAR & ATL, and (4) progress towards deliverance of plots to the allottees.

The Chairman said that his first priority is to solve all problems relating to sector 18 & 20. He said, that early development of Sector 18 & 20 is extremely important as the authority understands that without doing so, the development of this city will not take off.

He said that additional compensation to farmers is being distributed at a very fast pace. As per him, distribution of additional compensation is being done on daily basis, in one or the other village.

He also informed that almost half of court cases by the farmers, either stands withdrawn or is in process of being withdrawn. He was super confident that maximum cases will be taken care of within next 6 to 8 months.

When asked about the possession of plots, Mr. Chairman said that he is confident that the authority will be able to provide possession of 8000 to 8500 plots by this year end. When I expressed my doubts on the said figures, he reassured that the authority will be able to meet the target.

In relation to restarting Transfer and ATL, he said that now that the authority is going to give physical possessions soon, there is no need of TAR & ATL. The authority now wants to regularise the procedures and policies, as practiced in other authorities.

Finally I requested the Chairman to upload the procedure of calculating 6% interest on surrendered plots, on their website and also display new instalments (number 15 & 16) rates after reduction in interest rates.

Hope this helps,

Regards

Safal Suri

Sent from my Samsung device

Nagendra Singh

Aug 5, 2017, 7:04:59 PM8/5/17
to Google Group YEIDA, Google Group YERWA
Thanks Safal ji for sharing this info. Hope our wait for possession will be over soon.

Thanks
Nagendra Singh

You have received this message because you have subscribed to the Google "YEIDA" group.

To visit this group, please click the link http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

For help or assistance, kindly contact one of our YEIDA group moderators: Arnab Mukherjee, Raj Yadav, Safal Suri, Nagin Chand, Naveen Deep Sharma or Harpreet Singh Guller via email: mode...@yeida.org

Alternatively you may write to Safal Suri at safa...@gmail.com or speak on +91-9811182828
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/yeida.

ismehla

Aug 5, 2017, 7:04:59 PM8/5/17
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Mr safal

Since now inst 15 was due on 17.7.17 n has already bn paid , so reduction in interest rate can be adjusted in last Inst 16 due on 17.1.2018.
Thanks

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

MUKESH CHANDER KAUSHIK

Aug 5, 2017, 7:04:59 PM8/5/17
to ye...@googlegroups.com
GOOD JOB DONE BY YOU SAFAL , REALLY GREATFUL OF YOU FOR THE PAINS U R TAKING FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL OF US.
WITH ALL REGARDS
M C KAUSHIK

Om Prakash Sharma

Aug 5, 2017, 11:44:25 PM8/5/17
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area), ye...@googlegroups.com
Dear Safal

your effort to keep updating, to all the allottees, is appreciative... god speed..

mohit adlakha

Aug 5, 2017, 11:44:25 PM8/5/17
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)
Thanks for an update and your super efforts......sincerely appreciate.