Axis Bank Financed successful applications: Way forward..?

kundan

Nov 22, 2009, 9:19:35 AM11/22/09
to YEIDA
Hi, What will be the process moving forward for guys who have financed
registration money from Axis Bank. I understand the allotment letters
will come to the Axis Bank and then what happens?

I went to GN Axis Bank and they informed me that this will be handled
from Delhi. They even gave me a Delhi telephone number to contact. But
the number is always engaged. I will try again tomorrow.

If anybody has any visibility on process ahead, do pls. enlighten us.
Thanks.

raj brij

Nov 22, 2009, 11:24:30 AM11/22/09
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kundan,

How to Contact Axis :-

You willl have to go to Axis bank retail lending branch at Asaf Ali road near delite cinema. Not very far from Pahar Ganj side of New Delhi station. Its a small branch not capable of handling too may clients in one go. Understand they are moving these operations to their Lajpat Nagar Branch. Hope customer waiting time will come down because of this.

Their contact details are :-
Mobile - 09582382921 to 24
Landline - 011-46502872 to 75
Email - You can also email them on loans...@axisbank.com

Process Thereafter :-

1. You will get an intimation letter from Axis next week. If not, find out your overall dues and Loan account number.
 2. Deposit loan amount due in your account number by cash/cheque/dd/pay order
 3. Once the amount is credited and your loan account is clear, go to the designated branch branch (10 am to 3: 30 pm)
 4. Clear your dues with Axis bank. Keep proofs of payment made to them and ur ID proof handy.
 5. Obtain No dues certificate, Original Receipt of YEA  and Original Allotment letter of YEA in  your name and having Axis bank as its address.
 6. Ensure you collect any post dated cheques you have made to the bank. Be sure to know how much money you have paid them. They will charge interest on pro-rata basis incase if loan period is extended or fo delayed payment post due date.
 7. Approach YEA, submit an application for change of address alongwith No dues certificate of Axis Bank. Get a confirmation of change of address from YEA.

Be happy thereafter !!

Cheers!

-Brij

kundan

Nov 22, 2009, 10:11:42 PM11/22/09
to YEIDA
Thanks Brij

Thats very helpful indeed. Hope they are not fussy and have systems in
place.
Cheers!

On Nov 22, 9:24 pm, raj brij <brij2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Kundan,
>
> *How to Contact Axis :-*
>
> You willl have to go to Axis bank retail lending branch at Asaf Ali road
> near delite cinema. Not very far from Pahar Ganj side of New Delhi station.
> Its a small branch not capable of handling too may clients in one go.
> Understand they are moving these operations to their Lajpat Nagar Branch.
> Hope customer waiting time will come down because of this.
>
> Their contact details are :-
> Mobile - 09582382921 to 24
> Landline - 011-46502872 to 75
> Email - You can also email them on loans.de...@axisbank.com
>
> *Process Thereafter :-*
>
> 1. You will get an intimation letter from Axis next week. If not, find out
> your overall dues and Loan account number.
>  2. Deposit loan amount due in your account number by cash/cheque/dd/pay
> order
>  3. Once the amount is credited and your loan account is clear, go to the
> designated branch branch (10 am to 3: 30 pm)
>  4. Clear your dues with Axis bank. Keep proofs of payment made to them and
> ur ID proof handy.
>  5. Obtain No dues certificate, Original Receipt of YEA  and Original
> Allotment letter of YEA in  your name and having Axis bank as its address.
>  6. Ensure you collect any post dated cheques you have made to the bank. Be
> sure to know how much money you have paid them. They will charge interest on
> pro-rata basis incase if loan period is extended or fo delayed payment post
> due date.
>  7. Approach YEA, submit an application for change of address alongwith No
> dues certificate of Axis Bank. Get a confirmation of change of address from
> YEA.
>
> Be happy thereafter !!
>
> Cheers!
>
> -Brij
>
> On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 7:49 PM, kundan <dearkun...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi, What will be the process moving forward for guys who have financed
> > registration money from Axis Bank.  I understand the allotment letters
> > will come to the Axis Bank and then what happens?
>
> > I went to GN Axis Bank and they informed me that this will be handled
> > from Delhi. They even gave me a Delhi telephone number to contact. But
> > the number is always engaged. I will try again tomorrow.
>
> > If anybody has any visibility on process ahead, do pls. enlighten us.
> > Thanks.
>
> --
> Regds
> -Brij

Pankaj Kumar

Dec 22, 2009, 4:47:35 AM12/22/09
to ye...@googlegroups.com

Their contact details are :-

Mobile - 09582382921 to 24

Landline - 011-46502872 to 75

Email - You can also email them on loans...@axisbank.com

Thanks and Regards,

Pankaj Kumar

Thanks.<br
You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google "YEIDA" group.

To visit this group, please click the link http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

You can unsubscribe from YEIDA group through our web interface or via email. To unsubscribe through our web interface please go to  http://groups.google.com/group/yeida, click the "Edit My Membership" link on the right-hand side of the group's homepage. Then click the "Unsubscribe" button on the page that appears.

To unsubscribe from YEIDA group via email, please send an email to
yeida+un...@googlegroups.com

For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukharjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

shilpi suri

Dec 22, 2009, 11:18:35 AM12/22/09
to ye...@googlegroups.com
hi do we need to go personally to deposit the change of address letter at YEA or can i send somebody else
please

regards

Thanks. --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~

AM

Dec 22, 2009, 3:07:43 PM12/22/09
to YEIDA
Dear Shilpi,
If you are not in a hurry, it is better to send in all the documents
through registered post or courier. I don't think there will be any
communication between you and YEA in the near future.
Send photo copies of the following document along with a address
change request letter (available in our file section).
1) NOC
2) Allotment Letter.
3) Proof of Address
4) Address Change request.
5) Some ID.

You can always authorize someone to hand over these documents to YEA.
Also the web portal will presumably have features for address change
etc which will be live Jan 15, 2010.

HTH.
Take care,
Arnab M

On Dec 22, 11:18 am, shilpi suri <todu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

> >> Hi, What will be the process moving forward for guys who have financed
> >> registration money from Axis Bank.  I understand the allotment letters
> >> will come to the Axis Bank and then what happens?
>
> >> I went to GN Axis Bank and they informed me that this will be handled
> >> from Delhi. They even gave me a Delhi telephone number to contact. But
> >> the number is always engaged. I will try again tomorrow.
>
> >> If anybody has any visibility on process ahead, do pls. enlighten us.
> >> Thanks. --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
> >> You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google
> >> "YEIDA" group.
>
> >> To visit this group, please click the link
> >>http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

> >> yeida+un...@googlegroups.com <yeida%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

> >> For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukharjee at

kishan

Dec 22, 2009, 5:44:22 PM12/22/09
to YEIDA
Hi Friend,

Plz wait for 2 more days. Today 22/12/09 some people got their
latter.

Regards
Kishan