Challan form

Sandeep Sondhi

Jan 1, 2010, 10:24:40 AM1/1/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr. Arnab,

From where to get the challan form to depost the money.

AM

Jan 1, 2010, 11:13:57 AM1/1/10
to YEIDA
Dear Sandeep,
The bank challan is given by the bank. So collect your challan on the
same day, when you go there to deposit your DD. Bank name / location
is given on your allotment letter.

Take care,
Arnab M

Herve Prime

Jan 3, 2010, 9:41:59 AM1/3/10
to YEIDA
AM

Can we deposit chqs also?

BR

> > From where to get the challan form to depost the money.- Hide quoted text -

AM

Jan 3, 2010, 11:54:32 AM1/3/10
to YEIDA
No, cheques are not accepted. Only payorder or DD.
HTH.
Arnab M

Ankur Gautam

Jan 4, 2010, 12:49:32 AM1/4/10
to YEIDA
Hi All

I am in hyderabad city , I have to deposit money as per payment
scheme 2 .
I have prepared a draft of rupees 327500/ for YEIDA ,
So now do i just need to send this draft to YEIDA with my allotment
and name on its back side.
Or some other process needs to be done..
Kindly give details .

Ankur

Anupam Mittal

Jan 4, 2010, 12:53:08 AM1/4/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Also do we need to attach alotment letter copy while depositing the alotment money?

Thanks,
Anupam

--
You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google "YEIDA" group.

To visit this group, please click the link http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

You can unsubscribe from YEIDA group through our web interface or via email. To unsubscribe through our web interface please go to  http://groups.google.com/group/yeida, click the "Edit My Membership" link on the right-hand side of the group's homepage. Then click the "Unsubscribe" button on the page that appears.

To unsubscribe from YEIDA group via email, please send an email to
yeida+un...@googlegroups.com

For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukharjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

AM

Jan 4, 2010, 12:57:02 AM1/4/10
to YEIDA
Dear Ankur,
You need to deposit the DD in the bank mentioned on your allotment
letter.
Also fill in 4 copies of challan in original.
Plus attach a copy of your allotment letter.

I have no idea how you will handle it from HYD. Call the bank manager
to see, how to go about it in your case.
Worse case, you may have to visit GN if you don't have anyone in NCR
to help you out.

HTH.
Arnab M

kahuja

Jan 4, 2010, 1:06:36 AM1/4/10
to YEIDA
I don't think, you need to attach copy of your allotment letter. You
are already providing all details related to your allotment in the
challan. Make sure, u write your name, allotment # and contact details
on the back side of DD.

Need clarification for few points related to the challan
1) Incase of multiple DDs, one challan is sufficient or need to fill
multiple challans?
2) What would be head code if you are going for 100% downpayment?
3) There is a segment in challan where you are required to provide
"Name of Scheme". 2009(1) is pre printed with few blank blocks left
open for depositor to fill. What is required to be captured there?

Thanks,

> > yeida+un...@googlegroups.com <yeida%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

> > For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukharjee at

> > arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safals...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you
> > may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.- Hide quoted text -

AM

Jan 4, 2010, 1:18:49 AM1/4/10
to YEIDA
Allotment letter is needed what I am told by other members. There is
no harm caused by submitting a copy of allotment letter.
Here is a copy of challan used by a member to submit multiple DDs.
http://yeida.googlegroups.com/web/OBC+Bank+Challan.pdf?hl=en&gda=x5Dx_UcAAAApr5SZgYxrIIcXAiT8mjAGsQz1SJXp55H2-c1EJWro8S0tAycWsXdbtXMZQlod2tVhmrMR3uGvvPr01Poh-10xeV4duv6pDMGhhhZdjQlNAw

Copy all the data as-is excepting your amount / DD / Plot Details etc.

HTH.
Arnab M

kahuja

Jan 4, 2010, 1:22:09 AM1/4/10