Re: [YEIDA:24745] : Circle Rates in Yamuna Expressway!

Safal Suri

Dec 19, 2012, 9:08:52 AM12/19/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com

RS. 10,300

Sent from my BlackBerry® 9800 TORCH

From: jatin sehgal <jatins...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 00:50:45 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [YEIDA:24745] : Circle Rates in Yamuna Expressway!

I had been allotted a plot in Sector -18 (300 sq mtr). What is the circle rate in the area at present? Thanks for response.
Jatin Sehgal

You have received this message because you have subscribed to the Google "YEIDA" group.

To visit this group, please click the link http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

For help or assistance, kindly contact one of our YEIDA group moderators: Arnab Mukherjee, Raj Yadav, Safal Suri, Nagin Chand, Naveen Deep Sharma or Harpreet Singh Guller via email: mode...@yeida.org

Alternatively you may write to Safal Suri at safa...@gmail.com or speak on +91-9811182828

Deepak

Dec 26, 2012, 9:06:42 AM12/26/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com, safa...@gmail.com
in sector 20 also the circle rate is same i think ????

 is it 10,300 in Sector 20 also ???