NEW GDA SCHEME

Amit

Jan 10, 2010, 3:57:04 AM1/10/10
to YEIDA
HI All,
GDA has launched new residential scheme. The laction is on
hapur road , name of area is Bapudham
price is arnd 12,960 per sqm.
I think if we compare this with YEA scheme; YEA seems to be
a much better investement option.
Would like to know the views of our group members on this
scheme.

thanks
Amit

AKHIL KAKKAR

Jan 10, 2010, 4:03:36 AM1/10/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
hi amit can u provide the link pls where its ad is given

--
You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google "YEIDA" group.
To visit this group, please click the link http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

To unsubscribe from YEIDA group via email, please send an email to
yeida+un...@googlegroups.com

For any other information, kindly contact Raj Yadav at yadav...@gmail.com or Arnab Mukherjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

Amit

Jan 10, 2010, 5:37:47 AM1/10/10
to YEIDA
HI Akhil,
the adv is posted in todays Times OF India main
secton) there are plotsfrom 60sqm to 450sqm and lig flats
Hi Safal/Arnab,
since GDA is putting the cost of land as arnd
13k can we assume hat once yamuna expressway is ready
the circle rates will be around 10k+.
Why I am saying this because GN/YEW location
seems to be more promising than the location where gda is allocating
this piece of land

Kamal

Jan 10, 2010, 6:40:30 AM1/10/10
to YEIDA
this is a very good and livable area close to delhi available at a
cheap govt rate. The market reate is 25000/ per sq yard at least.
Kamal

nitin

Jan 10, 2010, 7:07:12 AM1/10/10
to YEIDA

AM

Jan 10, 2010, 10:36:45 AM1/10/10
to YEIDA
Dear Amit,
This is an old area and if I remember correctly, it is located next to
Hamdard Wakf Factory.
Plus the 130M road from GN/Noida is connecting there, making it a 15
mins drive from GN. If you think, one has to go via Sahibabad then the
area looks unattractive but the 130M road will bring it very close to
Noida / GN.

Don't expect YEIDA to become 10K so soon otherwise it will lose it
attractiveness against GN. Although GNIDA can create some buffer for
YEA by hiking its own circle rates.

Take care,
Arnab M

Amit

Jan 10, 2010, 11:16:38 AM1/10/10
to YEIDA

Dear Arnab/Kamal,
this area is using its nearness to GN
as one of its selling point/ USP.
But its circle rate is 12,980 more
than adjoing GN area which is 10050.

AM

Jan 10, 2010, 11:34:01 AM1/10/10
to YEIDA
Dear Amit,
It is the proximity to Noida, Anand Vihar Delhi and GZB which decides
the SQM rate. Also this is a very old area.
I had friends from Kavi Nagar / Raj Nagar GZB and if you go there, you
will be amazed to see the neighborhood looks like our Greater Kailash.
The rates were 50-60K/Sq Yard. So 12-13K/SQM rate sounds like a deal.
Also you have have noticed that the numbers of plots on the offer are
few and 10 kms radius is fully developed. This may not be a 'posh'
area but definitely a middle class neighborhood.

So comparing this area with GN/YEIDA is like comparing apples to
patatoes.

Take care,
Arnab M

rajiv saini

Jan 10, 2010, 11:36:47 AM1/10/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
hi

what is your comments on flats available in the scheme and attractiveness of the price offered and premium expectation.

what is beneficial, plot or flat in terms of premium expected.

--- On Sun, 10/1/10, Amit <mail...@gmail.com> wrote:
--
You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google "YEIDA" group.
To visit this group, please click the link http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

To unsubscribe from YEIDA group via email, please send an email to

For any other information, kindly contact Raj Yadav at yadav...@gmail.com or Arnab Mukherjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

Ashutosh Varshney

Jan 10, 2010, 11:42:35 AM1/10/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
This is second phase of Bpudham scheme. First phase allotment arouind 10K ..... and present rate is around 15K.

Not sure , why we are comparing it with YEA or GNoida....its totally different area  with different prospectus....
Only common is photograph of our CM "Mayawati" in advertisement...which resemeble to YEA or GNoida scheme.

Safal Suri

Jan 10, 2010, 8:09:17 PM1/10/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com

Hi Amit,

I know Arnab hates anyone doing this... X times in Y years... However, I now
have reasonable and sufficient confidence to predict that the land value of
Sector 18/Sector 20 in YEIDA will range between 10,000 to 15,000 in less
than 3 years (Premium + Authority Rate). Plot size is the reason I've
provided this long range. Naturally, the cost of smaller size would be
higher than the larger size.

That makes it way too attractive from GDA and HUDA. I dont see either of
them tripling in 3 years.

One more thing... watch for key developments in near the future (less than 1
year). My suggestion/advice to everyone is to hold on for at least 3 years
before deciding to retain or sell.

My gut feeling... this place will be way too tempting option/opportunity to
let go off hand. It still is.

That's my take...

Cheers...

Safal Suri

Manoj Harodia

Jan 11, 2010, 1:23:09 AM1/11/10
to YEIDA
Dear Safal

Is it worth investing for Madhuban Bapudham ( new scheme announced on
10-Jan-2010 by GDA )? if yes - pls sector for which size of plot?

Thanks
Manoj

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----

> > --
> > You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google
> > "YEIDA" group.
> > To visit this group, please click the link
> >http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

> > email.
> > To unsubscribe through our web interface please go to
> >http://groups.google.com/group/yeida
> > click the "Edit My Membership" link on the right-hand side of the group's
> > homepage. Then click the "Unsubscribe" button on the page that appears.
> > To unsubscribe from YEIDA group via email, please send an email to
> > yeida+un...@googlegroups.com
>
> > For any other information, kindly contact Raj Yadav at

> > yadavra...@gmail.com or Arnab Mukherjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri
> > at safals...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on

Kamal

Jan 11, 2010, 2:18:02 AM1/11/10
to YEIDA
Hello Safal,
I have full respect for your professional competency as a real estate
agent but your skills as a futurist are wasted as they are for
everybody else including me. In this respect if rates triple in 5yrs
then it means returns of 22% which appear very highly improbable ( i
will not use the term as impossible ). One should not place such a bet
in which you think that the returns will be 22%. Neither would you
place such a bet I am sure. But for you the benefit is from sale and
purchase and probably this is the cause of your bullish attitude.
Rates go down / up you benefit only from sale and purchase.
Kamal
P.s. I too have a plot here and would like it to more than quadruple
in 5yrs but I am a realist. Greater noida never gave this much returns
at 5yrs and nor any other new area.

Manoj Harodia

Jan 11, 2010, 2:26:07 AM1/11/10
to YEIDA
Hello Kamal

What's your suggestion regarding booking profit only at the time of
draw? and for which size of plot for Madhuban Bapudham new scheme
launched on 10-Jan-2010.

Thanks

Kamal

Jan 11, 2010, 5:42:48 AM1/11/10
to YEIDA
what I am suggesting is that it is either profit booking at the time
of draw or a wait for 7 - 8 yrs with a return of 12 - 15% which
believe is astounding.
about the plot size any you can afford.
kamal

> > at 5yrs and nor any other new area.- Hide quoted text -

Harpreet

Jan 11, 2010, 9:02:10 AM1/11/10
to YEIDA
Hi Kamal ,

I go with safal, that rates can triple in 5 yrs.
I can give You Instances of that in recent times

1> GN Rates were 5k-6K in 2005, Now 25K-30K depending on sector( 5
times in 5 yrs)
2>Gurgaon DLF Rates were 10K in 2004-2005, Now 60-70K(6 times in 5-6
years)
3> Lajpat nagar ( Delhi) Plot rates were 20,000 SQ yard in 2004, Now
2,40,000K (12 times in 5-6 Yrs)
My Dad's uncle bought plot for 3 thousand(100 SQYrds) in 1950 in
lajpat nagar, Now rate is 2,40,000Rs ( so 8000 times in 60 Years)

I can Give You More examples, but i leave it to You to dicover that :)
Its very reasonable to consider such kinds of profits in coming years.
I am worried about land acquisition part, If all goes well, when we
will be having possession of plots. There is no reason to have a rate
less than 15-20 K/SQM.
the only possibility of not having such rates is INDO-PAK or INDO-
China War

AM

Jan 11, 2010, 12:53:10 PM1/11/10
to YEIDA
Dear Harpreet,
All the examples you have given are old neighborhoods (meaning 15+
year old). The actual price rise happens between Year15-Year20 range
and not during their incubation period.

Also it depends upon the industry and proximity to the job centers. As
of now, even GN is struggling to achieve its critical mass of
population and industry.
YEIDA will do well after GN comes up fully but as of now the road to
that seems long and winding.

After the airport project announcement, I feel the SQM rate will jump
at the same time I know that the airport is a political gimmick which
can get shot down anytime.

Take care,
Arnab M

Safal Suri

Jan 11, 2010, 12:47:25 PM1/11/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com

Dear Kamal,

Everyone makes investment calls based on their knowledge of RE field,
knowledge of the area, vision and past experiences. And no two people have
the same take on anything.

You are not the first one... many in this forum made similar sounding
statements when I predicted the success of YEIDA Residential Scheme. There
were allegations made that I was misguiding people, and some even went to
make personal attacks.

It doesn't bother when people have different take... its only natural. Maybe
you are correct... maybe not.

Old members of this form are well aware of my bullishness earlier... they
have also seen the trends and results. They are best judge to gauge if I was
correct or not.

I have spoken what I had to say... as I did few months back... lets wait and
watch... only time will tell.

Cheers...

Safal Suri

pawangr

Feb 1, 2010, 12:23:14 PM2/1/10
to YEIDA

Guys ,,,
Can we please discuss ,
if madhuban is worth our money . what are the current rates at phase
1
taking a five year horizon . should we put out money.
which plot cate u people are appling for
except th emap in the advertisement , i am not able to locate any map
for the the madhuban bapudham layout.
if any of the guys can help .