Important contact details of senior officers of Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority

Safal Suri (gmail.com)

Sep 4, 2015, 4:14:22 PM9/4/15
to Google Group YEIDA, Google Group YERWA

Dear All,

This is in continuation of my yesterday’s post titled “About corruption at Yamuna Expressway Authority...”. Please note and retain rgw following details of senior officers of Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEA).

Please contact any of the following officer, in person or via phone or email, if a bribe is demanded from you. If you are write an email, you may like to address the same to either Chairman or CEO and send a copy of the same to all other officers.

That said, when you contact or write to any officer, PLEASE be polite and courteous.

Regards,

Safal Suri

---

Sh. Rama Raman (I.A.S)
Chairman
Off Tel: 0091-120-2326130

Sh. Santosh Kumar Yadav (I.A.S)
Chief Executive Officer
Off Tel: 0091-120-2395151

Dr. Arun Vir Singh (I.A.S.)
Additional Chief Executive Officer
Off Tel: 0091-120-2395164

Sh. Rakesh Kumar Singh (P.C.S.)
Additional Chief Executive Officer
Off Tel: 0091-120-2395153

Sh. Achhelal Singh Yadav (P.C.S.)
Dy. Chief Executive Officer
Off Tel: 0091-120-2395201

Sh. Satya Prakash Patel (P.C.S.)
Dy. Chief Executive Officer
Off Tel: 0091-120-2395201

---

Authority’s address and contact details:

Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEA)

First Floor, Commercial Complex, P-2, Sector- Omega I, Greater Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh 201308

Tel: +91.120.2395153/7/8, 2395152,2395157 Fax: +91.120.2395150

Email: que...@yamunaexpresswayauthority.com

---

Akhil

Sep 5, 2015, 12:03:52 PM9/5/15
to YERWA (Yamuna Expressway Residential-Plot-Owners Welfare Association), ye...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot Safal ji. Its very important for all of us. Plz update us abt new sector 20 (relocated I & J pocket) map also.

Akhil

Safal Suri (gmail.com)

Sep 5, 2015, 2:16:59 PM9/5/15
to ye...@googlegroups.com, YERWA (Yamuna Expressway Residential-Plot-Owners Welfare Association)

Dear Akhil Ji,

Will be uploading maps soon.

Regards,

Safal Suri

---
You have received this message because you have subscribed to the Google
"YEIDA" group.

To visit this group, please click the link
http://groups.google.com/group/yeida
ye...@googlegroups.com

You can unsubscribe from YEIDA group through our web interface or via email.
(1) To unsubscribe through our web interface, please go to
http://groups.google.com/group/yeida click the "Edit My Membership" link on
the right-hand side of the group's homepage. Then click the "Unsubscribe"
button on the page that appears.
(2) To unsubscribe from YEIDA group via email, please send an email to
yeida+un...@googlegroups.com

For help or assistance, kindly contact one of our YEIDA group moderators:
Arnab Mukherjee, Raj Yadav, Safal Suri, Nagin Chand, Naveen Deep Sharma or
Harpreet Singh Guller via email: mode...@yeida.org

Alternatively you may write to Safal Suri at safa...@gmail.com or speak on
+91-9811182828
---
"YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)" group.
email to yeida+un...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/yeida.

Umesh Chauhan

Sep 6, 2015, 6:05:49 AM9/6/15
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area), ye...@googlegroups.com

hello sir...pls tell me how to YEA addinational payment by DD