Regarding Completion in next 3 years

prashant singh

Feb 25, 2023, 10:28:10 AM2/25/23
to Google Group YEIDA, Safal Suri
Hi Team,

I am a permanent member of this group and would like to know what our group stands on completion of the residential plot in the next 3 years after the registry.

There's no water connection, electricity and other basic amenities provided by the authority and the authority is asking to do the completion in the next 3 years.

Is there anyone in this group who is sitting president and other respected members who can throw some light.

Regards.

Rishab Jain

May 19, 2023, 1:24:30 AM5/19/23
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)
Hello Prashant

Do you get any update on the issue?

Rishab Jain

May 19, 2023, 1:24:50 AM5/19/23
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)

Arun Kumar

May 20, 2023, 7:17:52 AM5/20/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hello Prashant,

You have raised a very logical point. I am not aware of YEIDA bylaws but wondering how authority can insist for completion when very basic two things like water and electricity is not provided by them. I am aware that even  most developed  pockets I, J and 7A in sec 18 also do not have these things ready as of today.

Regards
Arun

--
---
You have received this message because you have subscribed to the YEIDA GOOGLE GROUP.

To visit this group, please click the following link --- http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

For any help or assistance, please contact one of the moderators: Arnab Mukherjee, Harpreet Singh Guller, Naveen Deep Sharma, Raj Yadav or Safal Suri via email --- mode...@yeida.org

Alternatively, you may write to Safal Suri at safa...@gmail.com or speak to him by calling 9811182828 between 10 am and 5 pm.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/yeida/0e8e25e9-af0a-4421-b03b-c1bae8d83f3bn%40googlegroups.com.

Pankaj Kumar

May 25, 2023, 8:41:28 PM5/25/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
None of the above facilities have been provided yet
Construction of house without such facilities does not serve the purpose
We should approach a YEIDA to extend the time for completion or get the facilities completed on ground

Aditya Pratap Singh

May 25, 2023, 8:43:40 PM5/25/23
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)
Hello Arun/Prashant

I agree with you both there is no electricity and water how can we do the construction? ,Can we create a whatsapp group where we will discuss all the points and collectively visit the authority .

Regards
Aditya

varun mehta

May 29, 2023, 3:09:36 PM5/29/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

There is no clarity regarding penalty, earlier they said that until possession of whole pocket wasn't given they will not levy any penalty but below statement states different thing.

Earlier, if you have registered plot in Jan 2015 then Jan 2018 will be the date till when you are supposed to construct to save penalty but now you will not attract any penalty

till 31.01.2023.

From 01.02.2023, penalty will start in case construction will get delay based on the formula as (original allotment rate * size of Plot *4%)/100 for first year and 6% for second year and

8% for third year. Below is the table for 300 sq mtr plot for better understanding.

Period                                    Original Allotment Rate             Plot  Size       Penalty        Penalty  Amount

1-Feb-2023 to 1-Feb-24 4750                                        300                   4%                  57000

1-Feb-24 to 1-Feb-25         4750                                        300                   6%                  85500

1-Feb-25 to 1-Feb-26 4750                                300                   8%                  114000

Please change the plot size if you have been alloted bigger dimension plots.

If you dont start constructing the house till 1-Feb-26 then next 3 year penalty will be on the prevailing circle rate and percent will be again 4% for first year , 6% for second and 8% for third year.

If you again fail to construct the house then Authority will inform you regarding the cancellation of your allotment and forfeit the amount that you have paid till now.
Regards
Varun

Vipin Agarwal

May 30, 2023, 11:34:47 PM5/30/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the clarification and updates Varun.

As I understand Yeida has extended date for completion without panalty upto 31st March 2023.

Since there is lack of infrastructure in most of sectors like roads, sever, electric supply, water etc,
We should request individually request Yeida to increase time-line further for construction with out panalty even after completing 3 years of registration.
Request Mr Safal Suri to update all of us on this issue.

Vipin Kumar Agarwal