Investment in real estate remains a most profitable proposition in India

Assigned to safa...@gmail.com by me

Safal Suri (gmail.com)

Sep 18, 2012, 1:59:50 PM9/18/12
to YEIDA

Investment in real estate remains a most profitable proposition in India

Prabhakar Sinha, TNN Sep 17, 2012, 01.03 PM IST

Investment in real estate remains a most profitable proposition in India, particularly in the National Capital Region (NCR) of Delhi, which is growing at a feverish pace. Overall, the returns on long term, say around 15 years, are almost 15% compounded annually. These kinds of returns are hard to come by from any other asset class. However, people say that the prices in Delhi or Mumbai have gone up very high and any investment at this level would not fetch good returns. But if you see the past records, in the long term, the high-price level gets evened out and the overall returns remain high.

At present, interest rates have started softening, which will improve the buyers' capacity to borrow for purchasing houses. But, this may push the property prices further up from the present level, which is already considered to be high. Therefore, if you want to buy a house for personal use or for investment purpose, experts feel it is not advisable to wait for prices to correct. It will be better to make a long-term investment, if you want to invest in property.

Rentals in the NCR have soared markedly in the last couple of years. If you take the rental income into account, the net investment made by you to buy the house is even less. For example, if you buy a house for Rs 1 crore, your EMI at the present rate of interest — around 10% on 20 years' repayment period — will be Rs 96,502. Out of this, Rs 83,333 will be adjusted against the interest of the principal for the first month and the rest Rs 13,169 will be used to set off the principal amount. So, for the next month, the principal will be reduced to Rs 99,86,831 against Rs 1 crore at the beginning of the loan. Therefore, the interest for the next month will be reduced to Rs 83,224. And hence, only Rs 83,224 will be used from EMI to pay the interest and rest Rs 13,279 will be adjusted against the principal.

In this way, the interest burden will keep on reducing, which will enable the larger portion of EMI to be adjusted against the principal amount. At the end of the fifth year, you will have paid only around Rs 10 lakh from the principal. But this will bring down your interest payment from your EMI to Rs 75,014 as against Rs 83,333 at the beginning of the repayment period. This will help increase the principal repayment to Rs 21,488 by the end of the fifth year.

Annual rental of an apartment has gone up to around 3% of the capital value, against 2.5% of the capital value a couple of years ago. This means that an apartment of Rs 1 crore will fetch around Rs 25,000 per month or Rs 3 lakh per annum in rentals. This will reduce your interest burden substantially. In the first year, at 10%, your interest burden on a Rs 1 crore loan would be Rs 9,92,552. If you adjust the rental income, the net outflow on account of interest payment will be only Rs 6,92,552. This will bring down the effective interest rate to 6.92%.

vikas sharma

Sep 20, 2012, 12:12:41 PM9/20/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com
hello.
good evening every body
i have some query
1) yamuna authority authoniticity????????
2) policy of yamuna authority
i) transfer in the name of HUF ( HINDU UNDIVIDED FIMALY) ????
II) transfer in the name of  company ???????
iii) transfer in the name of through attorney(Buyer Side) ??????
iv)  transfer through general power of attorney(Seller Side) ???????
3) builder apna project bina land ke bechte hai magar yamuna autharity ne kiya kiya ?????????
4) kya bina land aquisisation ke 21,000 plot" ka allotment kiya jana sahi tha????
5) kya Bina land aquisation ke installment ke letter bejhna sahi hai??????
6) kya bina land aquisation ke ye kehna sahi hai ki installment deposit nahi ki to plot cancel kar diye jayange sahi hai??????
7) official say transfer ko close krne ke written me order nahi hai per 29 feb se transfer band hai?????
8) meri sister ki shadi hai mai plot sell kar paiso ka arrangment nahi kar sakta  kya ye sahi hai??????
9) mujhe apne business ki liye paise chaiye per mai apna plot sell nahi ker sakta????
FINALLY YAMUNA AUTHORICITY KI PROPERTY BUY KARKE MAI KAHAN STAND KARTA HU????? I DO'NT NO???????
really apne sapno ka ghar ??????????????????????

Manpreet Kaur

Sep 20, 2012, 10:48:29 PM9/20/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

I got this news from other website... Allahabad HC stopped construction activity and transfer in Yamuna expressway plot scheme... So can we not get our plot transfer...???

MK
1.jpg
2.jpg

nagendra singh

Sep 20, 2012, 10:54:38 PM9/20/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com
wats the date of this news?

You have received this message because you have subscribed to the Google "YEIDA" group.

To visit this group, please click the link http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

For help or assistance, kindly contact one of our YEIDA group moderators: Arnab Mukherjee, Raj Yadav, Safal Suri, Nagin Chand, Naveen Deep Sharma or Harpreet Singh Guller via email: mode...@yeida.org

Alternatively you may write to Safal Suri at safa...@gmail.com or speak on +91-9811182828

Manpreet Kaur

Sep 20, 2012, 10:57:37 PM9/20/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com
this is in Hindustan Times noida page date 20th sep 2012

nagendra singh

Sep 20, 2012, 11:00:53 PM9/20/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi safal,
any more updates on this?

nobel taak

Sep 21, 2012, 1:08:43 AM9/21/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I think this is the right time for YERWA to get into action.
This seems like a never ending situation.
I suggest if we can not get more members, we can collect some more
money from existing members and hire a good lawyer to fight for YERWA.

Regards,
Nobel.

tanejak...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2012, 1:10:44 AM9/21/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Everbdy is saying more money ..... Will somebody update what is happening with already collected ( existing ) money with YERWA committee??

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

Sep 21, 2012, 1:22:30 AM9/21/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Dear Kapil,

The money collected is safe and secure with the committee but it is
for sure not enough to Fight the case in court of Law. Nobody will
agree to hire a low profile Lawyer. We definitely need a good Lawyer
and that is not possible with the amount that YERWA has collected so
far. Either we get more members to join YERWA or we put in more money.
I think Committee members can better advice on this.

Regards,
Nobel.

tanejak...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2012, 1:26:25 AM9/21/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com

tanejak...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2012, 1:27:34 AM9/21/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Dear Nobel ,

how much do we have n how much do we need to have a good lawyer .

Regards,

nobel taak

Sep 21, 2012, 1:34:58 AM9/21/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kapil,

As I said in my previous mail managing committee members can better
advice on this.
I just gave a suggestion.

tanejak...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2012, 1:35:59 AM9/21/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Dear MC members,

Waiting for your revert on this .....
Message has been deleted

Saradindu Basu

Sep 22, 2012, 2:11:06 AM9/22/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com
The author of this article wants us to believe that"Investment in real estate remains a most profitable proposition in India, particularly in the National Capital Region (NCR) of Delhi, which is growing at a feverish pace". As a journaliast he is supposed to be aware of happenings in Noida Extn. flats or YEA plots and therefore, he is likely to accused of writing and publishing this article for nakedly favouring a lobby.

-Saradindu Basu

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 11:16 AM, YEIDA Group Moderator <mode...@yeida.org> wrote:

Shantanu

Sep 22, 2012, 9:25:45 AM9/22/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com, Safal Suri (gmail.com)
I have been trying to look for this article wherein Allahabad High Court has a stay order on sector 18 & 20. I have not been able to find it . Can someone please post a link.

Safal Suri (gmail.com)

Sep 23, 2012, 1:05:45 PM9/23/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com

Dear Nobel, Kapil & Manpreet,

As you already know... I am no more a office holder of YERWA Managing Committee. However, as a member and moderator of this Google group... I’d like to extend my help:

Manpreet... The news is correct. Allahabad High Court has passed quite a few stay orders on transfer of plots on the land of those farmers who, were ex-owners and, have filed cases to recover their land form the authority citing illegal use and unwarranted use of emergency clause. That said, such orders have yet been passes only in few cases. Soon, there will be more such orders. Many times more. Remember, more than 850 farmers had filed such case till August end last year. Quite confident, many more would have been filed during the span of last one year.

Kapil... Complete and detailed account of money collected from members and spent for various purposes is presented by the treasurer of the association, during each General Body Meeting. I’d request you and all others who wish to know such details to register as member with YERWA (if they are not) and then attend GBMs and ask such questions there. Please understand... that is not the competent platform to ask and debate on such issues... and it is practically not possible to provide detailed information online each and every time someone asks for it. Hope you understand the limitations.

Nobel... Thanks for presenting the facts. Yes, indeed, MC is in very peculiar situation. There is some money stored with MC. But not anywhere enough to consult and/or hire competent lawyer(s). Farmers, on the other hand, are hiring the best of the cream... and not just one or two... there is a whole battery of lawyers representing them in the learned courts.

I’d also like to address other group members on this occasion.

For over a year, I have been repeating that farmers at YEIDA are constantly filing cases in Allahabad High Court for recovery of their land, and soon all such cases would come to hearing. I have also been repeatedly requesting to everyone in this group... to kindly consider becoming a member of YERWA. Unfortunately, in this group of approximately 1750 members... less than 150 people have registered at YERWA. After making every possible effort... we, ex-members of YERWA, finally gave up requesting and urging members.

Later... we were unjustifiably accused by many in this forum of scaring people and creating panic. Well... the truth is for everyone to see now. As of today, only local Noida/Greater Noida news papers are citing the cases. Soon national dailies would openly flash such news. Followed by visual news media. Once that happens, there will be huge hue and cry... resulting in massive panic in the market. Much more than any of us have contemplated.

If we still stay put and don’t make any effort... things can realistically go out of control... leading to real damage... to the reputation... resulting to premium... and that resulting to development... of this part of the world.

I request everyone to please wakeup before it is too late. Please join YERWA. Not just for money. We need people to contribute in real terms. Please to contribute their time and effort. We need legal experts. We need people to file RTIs on regular basis and get all required information. We also need people with good contacts in media... so that we can voice our concerns.

Time to stand and face the music... or... time to leave and run.

You decide!

Safal Suri

Everbdy is saying more money ..... Will somebody update what is happening with already collected ( existing ) money with YERWA committee??

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

I think this is the right time for YERWA to get into action. This seems like a never ending situation. I suggest if we can not get more members, we can collect some more money from existing members and hire a good lawyer to fight for YERWA.

Regards,

Nobel

nagendra singh

Sep 23, 2012, 1:28:04 PM9/23/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Safal....I request all the members to join YERWA as its time not to just sit and watch. Everyone will have to contribute to save our precious land.

Vipan Handa

Sep 23, 2012, 2:13:21 PM9/23/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Once again give procedure for membership of YERWA.
Handa

nagendra singh

Sep 23, 2012, 2:20:42 PM9/23/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Please visit  http://yerwa.in/

Venkat Subramaniam T.R.

Sep 23, 2012, 2:56:41 PM9/23/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Dear Safal Ji,

What was foreseen has happened. I personally came and attended the
meeting of the members and informed them about the pending litigation
in Allahabad High Court and had also suggested to them that the Court
can take an action on the writ petitions filed by the farmers. In fact
you had also suggested the members to take seriously the impending
legal battle. All the requests have fallen in deaf ears. Even now we
are not late. If all the members take action and collect money we can
engage good lawyers in Allahabad and can also vigorously pursue our
litigation in the Allahabad High Court. Members please beware, once
Stay is granted in Allahabad High Court, then god alone know when it
will be vacated. Therefore, I am exhorting all the members to take
immediate action failing which all our expectation will go down the
drain.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkita Subramoniam T.R.,
Advocate, Supreme Court,
Cell: 9013660940

Safal Suri (gmail.com)

Sep 23, 2012, 3:11:26 PM9/23/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com

Dear Venkita,

Glad you finally wrote. Many thanks!

It is always good... coming from horse’s mouth. Especially, when the gentleman (horse.. per say) here is a practicing advocate at Supreme Court of India and knows what he is talking.

I ONCE AGAIN REQUEST ALL MEMBERS to kindly take the threat seriously. YERWA has very little money to fight a court battle. We have members in less than couple of hundred. We need thousands and thousands, to fight the long battle. Please wake up before it is too late. Anything goes wrong... we all will be hurt. Remember, we are in the same boat.

Those who understand the gravity of situation, please visit www.yerwa.in for details of joining the RWA. Those who still harbor doubts, may continue to sit at the fence and watch the show.

In case anyone has doubts or need any clarification, please call the General Secretary, Shri. Anubhav Kapoor at 9891445607.

nobel taak

Sep 24, 2012, 1:03:00 AM9/24/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I would request The General Secretary to Call for a GBM or MCM if
possible so as to plan future course of action.
I would also suggest to arrange for the list of YEIDA plots holders
along with their phone numbers and let us all take the responsibility
of calling up each one of them and explaining the current situation on
behalf of YERWA.

I know this had been tried before but din't seem to have worked out well.
Let us give it another try. May be we are able to chip in enough
members to join YERWA.

only 150 members have joined YERWA out of 1750 YEIDA group members.
The only reason seems to be that they are just ignoring the e-mails
and need other ways to convince them.

I hope we find the way out soon.

Regards,
Nobel.

Pawan Bakhshi

Sep 24, 2012, 3:26:56 AM9/24/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I agree with the suggestion to call a GBM or MCM asap. Along with looking at new members whatever members re their presently should unite together and explore the legal recourse available to us.  I think this is the immediate need of the hour.

Regards,
Pawan

harsh monga

Sep 24, 2012, 11:40:59 PM9/24/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Safal ji/MC members

I had suggested once earlier also, that we could contact all allottes through sms and let them know of the situation. 150 members will not be able to collect enough money to defend a case for the long term.

I understand that people who are sarcastic about life will be sarcastic about this also and doubt the intentions of the MC members but we can't let some people's doubts about everything hijack the agenda.

Also, I have one more question. How come, it is only the 21000 thousand YEA plots which are always in discussion and trouble but no objections/case is being filed by farmers for townships being developed by private builders on Yamuna Expressway? Those lands were also acquired using the emergency clause. Only land allotted to Jaypee can to some extent be taken for granted as it was part of consessionaire agreement for Yamuna Expressway. But what about the rest of the builders, if these 21000 plots are being challenged, why are the rest of the lands not being challenged?

Regards
Harsh Monga
YERWA Member

Jamuna Lal

Sep 25, 2012, 10:27:07 AM9/25/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Well said Mr Monga. You have hit the nail on its head. Much of anti YEIDA news/write ups are lopsided and are engineered by the vested interest groups to manipulate price and drive potential investors towards private developers on the expressway.

anant jyoti

Sep 25, 2012, 11:10:47 AM9/25/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
 can we get the link to this news...I have been trying to find it on the net but to no use.......can someone please help.

Regards
Anant Jyoti

tanejak...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2012, 11:57:57 AM9/25/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com, ye...@googlegroups.com
Dear Manpreet ,

Can u please forward the source of this news article .. From which website you got this info?? This got released in which newspaper?

Regards,

Kapil

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

Manpreet Kaur

Sep 25, 2012, 12:30:41 PM9/25/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com, ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have taken from HIndustan Times -Hindi (Noida edition) dated 20.09.2012

I have attached news in JPEG format.. pls see attachment.

OR you can also go and check HT news online...  select Hindustan Times (Hindi).. dated 20.09.2012.. go to Noida edition page 39 on 20th Sep paper

Sep 27, 2012, 2:58:41 AM9/27/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
Can someone pls. update the minutes of meeting held yesterday by the
Managing Committee.

Kind Regards,
Nobel.

On 9/25/12, S M <smg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any list so far on the plots affected by the Stay.!!

Tarun Aggarwal

Sep 27, 2012, 8:15:47 AM9/27/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com
hello mr. Safal i want to join yerwa and gone thru yerwa site.i have
one question that to which address shud i post/courier my documents
with membership form, shud it be mr. Guller or the general seceratary
mentioned on the home page of yerwa site.

nobel taak

Sep 29, 2012, 1:25:42 AM9/29/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr. Anubhav Kapoor,

Can you pls. arrange to update minutes of Managing Committee meeting
held on 26th sept.

Thanks & Regards,
Nobel.

Manpreet Kaur

Sep 29, 2012, 11:45:21 AM9/29/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com

Can someone pls translate this in English

यमुना प्राधिकरण क्षेत्र में पचड़े में पड़ा आवासीय भूखंड का ट्रांसफर
संवाददाता, ग्रेटर नोएडा : यमुना एक्सप्रेस-वे प्राधिकरण के आवासीय भूखंडों का ट्रांसफर अब कानूनी पचड़े में फंस गया है। लीजडीड के बाद ही भूखंड़ों का ट्रांसफर होने की संभावना है। वहीं आवंटियों के नाम भूखंड का लीजडीड जल्द हो पाना मुश्किल है। नियमत: भूखंड की रजिस्ट्री आवंटी के नाम होने के बाद ही दूसरे को ट्रांसफर कर सकते हैं। यमुना एक्सप्रेस-वे प्राधिकरण के 21 हजार आवंटी के नाम अब तक भूखंड की रजिस्ट्री नहीं हुई है। रजिस्ट्री होने के बाद प्राधिकरण को तुरंत ही आवंटियों को भूखंड पर कब्जा देना होगा। आवासीय योजना की जमीन पर अब तक प्राधिकरण को कब्जा नहीं मिला है। कब्जा मिलने के बाद प्राधिकरण आवासीय सेक्टर में विकास कार्य कराएगा। इसके बाद ही आवंटियों के नाम भूखंड की रजिस्ट्री हो पाएगी। प्राधिकरण पहले भूखंड़ों का ट्रांसफर कर चुका है, बाद में उस पर रोक लगा दी गई। जुलाई में हुई प्राधिकरण की बोर्ड बैठक में भूखंड का एग्रीमेंट टू लीज कराने के बाद ही ट्रांसफर की हरी झंडी दी गई थी। बोर्ड के निर्णय को अब तक शासन स्तर से हरी झंडी नहीं मिली है। इस मामले में प्राधिकरण ने कानूनी राय ली तो पता चला कि बिना लीजडीड के भूखंड का ट्रांसफर कराना नियम विरुद्ध है। ऐसे में प्राधिकरण अब भूखंड का ट्रांसफर शुरू करने का निर्णय वापस लेने पर विचार कर रहा है।

संवाददाता, ग्रेटर नोएडा : यमुना एक्सप्रेस-वे औद्योगिक विकास प्राधिकरण की आवासीय योजना में गलत तरीके से भूखंड आवंटन करने का मामला प्रकाश में आया है। करीब दो सौ लोगों के भूखंड आवंटन को निरस्त करने की तैयारी प्राधिकरण ने कर ली है। जांच में दौरान पता चला कि 40 लोगों ने एक ही नाम से दो से तीन भूखंड का आवंटन करा लिया। बाद में एक भूखंड रखकर शेष को बेच दिया। आवंटन राशि समय से नहीं जमा करने के बाद 160 भूखंडों का आवंटन निरस्त कर दिया गया था। बाद में आवंटियों ने प्राधिकरण अधिकारियों से सांठगांठ करके भूखंड आवंटन बहाल करा लिया। अब प्राधिकरण आवंटन निरस्त करने के साथ जालसाज करने वाले के खिलाफ मामला दर्ज कराने की भी तैयारी कर रहा है। इस मामले में दोषी अधिकारियों को कारण बताओ नोटिस जारी किया गया है।

यमुना एक्सप्रेस-वे औद्योगिक विकास प्राधिकरण ने मार्च 2009 में एक्सप्रेस-वे के किनारे सेक्टर 18 व 20 में 21 हजार भूखंड की योजना निकाली थी। योजना में चार हजार वर्गमीटर से लेकर 300 वर्गमीटर के भूखंड थे। योजना में आवेदन करने के लिए शर्त रखी गई थी कि एक व्यक्ति केवल एक फार्म भर सकता है। एक से ज्यादा आवेदन करने पर भूखंड निकलने के बाद आवंटन निरस्त कर दिया जाएगा। इसके बाद सैकड़ों लोगों ने एक नाम से कई आवेदन किए। नवंबर 2009 में भूखंड़ों का ड्रा निकाला गया, जिसमें एक ही नाम से 40 लोगों के दो से तीन भूखंड निकल गए। उस दौरान प्राधिकरण अधिकारियों ने भी ध्यान नहीं दिया। एक नाम से कई भूखंड निकलने वालों का आवंटन निरस्त नहीं किया गया। ऐसे आवंटियों ने सभी भूखंडों की आवंटन राशि जमा कर दी। बाद में एक भूखंड रखकर शेष बेच दिया। प्राधिकरण ने ड्रा निकलने के बाद सफल आवंटियों को 90 दिन के अंदर 20 प्रतिशत आवंटन राशि जमा करने का समय दिया। करीब दो सौ आवंटी 90 दिन के बाद भी आवंटन राशि जमा नहीं कर पाए। ऐसे आवंटियों को आवंटन राशि जमा करने के लिए प्राधिकरण ने दो बार मोहलत दी। इसके बाद भी 160 आवंटी आवंटन राशि जमा नहीं कर पाए। प्राधिकरण ने 160 आवंटियों का भूखंड निरस्त करने का नोटिस जारी कर दिया। इसके बाद भी उनका आवंटन रद नहीं हुआ। 160 आवंटियों ने प्राधिकरण अधिकारियों के साथ सांठगांठ करके पिछली तिथि में डिमांड ड्राफ्ट बनाकर पैसा जमा कर भूखंड को बचा लिया। नीयत समय से आवंटन राशि जमा नहीं करने पर भूखंड निरस्त हो जाना चाहिए था। इस मामले में शिकायत मिलने के बाद प्राधिकरण के अपर मुख्य कार्यपालक अधिकारी हरीश वर्मा ने जांच कराई। जांच में पाया गया कि 200 भूखंडों का गलत तरीके से आवंटन हुआ। जांच के बाद एसीईओ ने भूखंड का आवंटन राशि निरस्त करने का अनुमोदन मुख्य कार्यपालक अधिकारी से किया है। साथ ही तत्कालीन संपत्ति विभाग में तैनात अधिकारियों को कारण बताओ नोटिस जारी किया गया है। भूखंडों को ट्रांसफर कराने के मामलों की भी प्राधिकरण जांच करा रहा है।

Ranjan

Oct 1, 2012, 3:53:53 AM10/1/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com, Safal Suri (gmail.com)
Here is the translation in English.

Transfer of Authority Residential Land in Yamuna had intent
Reporter, Greater Noida: Yamuna Expressway - the authorization of the transfer of residential plots is now stuck in legal proceedings. Bhukhandhon Lijdeed after the transfer is likely to be. The name of the allottees is difficult Lot Lijdeed soon. Officially named after the plot allottees registry can transfer to another. Yamuna Express - 21 thousand allottees in the name of the authorization of land registry has not so far. After registration authority must immediately occupy plots to allottees. Residential land planning authorities still have not captured. After receiving authorization will capture residential sector development. The name of the allottees of land registry will. Bhukhandhon first transfer of authority has been suspended on that later. The Authority's board meeting in July to lease land to the Agreement was cleared only after the transfer. Board's decision has not yet cleared by the government level. In this case, without the authorization of the legal opinion showed that it is illegal to transfer Lijdeed plot. So now the land transfer authority is considering withdrawing the decision to start.

Reporter, Greater Noida: Yamuna Expressway - the Industrial Development Authority's housing scheme wrongly came to light the issue of land allocation. Nearly two hundred people preparing to cancel land allotments have authority. During the investigation revealed that two out of three of the same name 40 people bought some land allocations. After placing a plot to sell the remainder. No deposit after allocation of time allotted 160 plots had been canceled. Authority officials had colluded with the allottees were able to restore the land allotments. Now, with the authority to revoke the allocation against the forger also is preparing to sue. In this case, the notice has been guilty officers.

Yamuna Expressway - the Industrial Development Authority in March 2009 Express - Sector 18 and 20 at the edge of the plot plan had removed 21 thousand. The plan had four thousand sqm to 300 sqm plot.After applying to more than one plot allotment shall be canceled out. Many of the hundreds of people a name applied. In November 2009 Bhukhandhon draw up, in which two of the three plots of the same name about 40 people left. During Authority officials did not even notice that. Many of the names of those who get land allocation was not repealed. Such allottees have deposited the allotment of the plots. After placing the remainder sold a plot. Draw out the Authority within 90 days after the successful allottees to deposit 20 percent of the time allocation. Nearly two hundred allottees 90 days after the deposit could not allocate. The allotment to the allottees leave twice the amount of the authorization. The deposit could not allocate the 160 allottees. The Authority issued a notice to terminate a plot allottees 160. It also did not cancel his allotment. 160 allottees officials colluded with the Authority by demand draft in the last date to submit the money saved plot. No fixed amount of time to allocate plots should be repealed. In this case, the Chief Executive Officer of the Authority after complaints Harish Verma inquiry. The investigation found that the 200 plots allocated incorrectly. Siio after examining the allocation of land to revoke the approval of the Chief Executive Officer. Then one of the officers in the department have been issued show-cause notices. Authority to investigate cases of transfer of plots is undergoing.

-----------------------
----------------------------------

Safal Suri (gmail.com)

Oct 11, 2012, 5:02:12 PM10/11/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com

Dear Tarun,

Glad to hear from you.

Please send the documents to Shri. Anubhav Kapoor, General Secretary (YERWA)
at B-3/299, Paschim Vihar, Delhi 110063

Regards,

Manpreet Kaur

Oct 15, 2012, 8:11:23 PM10/15/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com
NCR planning board approved Yamuna Expressway authority master plan -2031

  http://www.justprop.com/forum/57-news/979-ncr-planning-board-approved-yexpressway-authority-master-plan

sumit vohra

Oct 15, 2012, 8:14:22 PM10/15/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Some positive news after along time :)

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 5:41 AM, Manpreet Kaur <manpree...@ymail.com> wrote:
NCR planning board approved Yamuna Expressway authority master plan -2031

  http://www.justprop.com/forum/57-news/979-ncr-planning-board-approved-yexpressway-authority-master-plan

You have received this message because you have subscribed to the Google "YEIDA" group.

To visit this group, please click the link http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

For help or assistance, kindly contact one of our YEIDA group moderators: Arnab Mukherjee, Raj Yadav, Safal Suri, Nagin Chand, Naveen Deep Sharma or Harpreet Singh Guller via email: mode...@yeida.org

Alternatively you may write to Safal Suri at safa...@gmail.com or speak on +91-9811182828

--
Regards

Sumit Vohra

M.D                  Silicon Micro Systems (India) Pvt Ltd
President           V R ONE (NGO)
Founder/Admin - www.admissionsnursery.com

Handphone-9210860860,9999619922

Sumit Gupta

Oct 16, 2012, 1:15:03 AM10/16/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hurray ! Good news

DEVEN LAKHANPAL

Oct 16, 2012, 2:48:03 AM10/16/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Dear  Sumit

Thanks  for sharing  this info .. it  is  really a good  news.
Rgds
Deven