Re: [YEIDA:42273] : Abridged summary of yeida@googlegroups.com - 8 updates in 5 topics

Mohit Jain

Jun 9, 2024, 2:22:15 AMJun 9
to ye...@googlegroups.com

Can someone guide on the progreeof sector 5 D

On Sat, Jun 1, 2024, 10:48 PM <ye...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Pawan Raghav <pawan....@gmail.com>: May 30 07:03AM -0700

Hi Safal,

Do you know if Authority finalized penalty to be paid for extension of
construction time.

On Tuesday, August 2, 2022 at 3:35:03 AM UTC-5 Safal Suri wrote:

...more
Safal Suri <safa...@gmail.com>: Jun 01 01:45PM +0530

Praveen Ji,Penalty rates will be decided in the forthcoming Board Meeting of YEIDA, which is expected to take place after election result.Regards,Safal SuriSent from my Galaxy
-------- Original ...more
Tarun Aggarwal <tarunagg...@gmail.com>: May 22 05:05PM +0530

Hello group members

As pocket N sector 20 is shifted i think there is no development, but in
pocket O and M of Sector 20 many people are doing completion and some are
also constructing full ...more
Tarun Aggarwal <tarunagg...@gmail.com>: May 22 05:07PM +0530

Hello mr. Malhotra did you get the check list.
Regards
Tarun Aggarwal

On Wed, May 22, 2024, 08:46 Rakesh Malhotra <rakesh213...@gmail.com>
wrote:

...more
Safal Suri <safa...@gmail.com>: Jun 01 01:43PM +0530

Tarun Ji,Not information regarding shifting of Block N. It is highly unlikely.Regards,Safal SuriSent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Tarun Aggarwal ...more
"utkar...@gmail.com" <utkar...@gmail.com>: May 29 07:30AM -0700

Started in Sector 17 Block C

On Saturday, February 3, 2024 at 1:57:09 PM UTC+5:30 Ashish Kishore wrote:

...more
Omit Singh Rathore <omit.r...@gmail.com>: May 27 10:03PM -0700

Is this information is correct ? Also in new map lots of plot numbers are
missing ?

Safal ji can you please kindly confirm .

Thank you in Advance.

On Saturday, February 3, 2024 at ...more
AVDHESH PRATAP SINGH <bkap...@gmail.com>: May 22 10:43AM +0530

Any update on Sector 17.B please?
Regards
Avdhesh Pratap Singh

On Wed, May 22, 2024, 08:46 mechsu...@gmail.com <mechsu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

...more
You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.