application to change payment plan option2nd to 1st.

sanjay saini

Dec 14, 2009, 11:32:01 AM12/14/09
to YEIDA
To all,
today I go to YEA office to submit application for change plan.
but offical who recvice letters refuse to recvied my application
saying that we are not recving payment plan change applications
than I go to post office and mail by regestered AD.
now i want to how recvied officeal answer from YEA
can anyone tellme who know law and goverment office system.
thanks
sanjay saini

Dinesh ASHWAL

Dec 14, 2009, 11:40:30 AM12/14/09
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sanjay

This is not true in my case. I was at YEA today. They well received all
allotees application for payment plan change and given acknowledgement.

I find them very cordial also.

I was also surprised that they have given payment plan permission to many
people who have come from outside e.g. Agra Lucknow on same day.

Even I got my payment plan changed with 2% rebate today itself.

Best Regards
Dinesh ASHWAL

+91 98100 44955
--
You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google "YEIDA"
group.

To visit this group, please click the link
http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukharjee at
arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you
may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

Amit

Dec 14, 2009, 11:45:33 AM12/14/09
to YEIDA

Hi Sanjay ,
even I went to YEA office today, these guys were
really very helpful and gave me the permission for full payment on
the same day,
although I didnt had the allotment letter with me.
But I came to know was that there is no option of changing from plan I
to II or vice versa
Only one can change your plan to full payment.

Ritesh Kapoor

Dec 14, 2009, 6:30:04 PM12/14/09
to YEIDA
Hey Dinesh,
I am also planning to change my payment plan from option 2 to option
1.
Did they issue another allotment letter when you changed you payment
plan?
Do you have sample request letter for changing the payment plan from
option 2 to option 1?

Regards,
Ritesh
> To visit this group, please click the linkhttp://groups.google.com/group/yeida

> For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukharjee at
> arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safals...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you

Dinesh ASHWAL

Dec 15, 2009, 6:56:44 AM12/15/09
to ye...@googlegroups.com, rites...@gmail.com
Hi Ritesh

Yes, I have changed Payment Plan 2 to 100% cash down.

You can visit YEA office and get the payment plan amendment letter.

A letter format is enclosed.
arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you
100%+cash+down+payment_by+Dinesh+Garg- Format.doc

Ritesh Kapoor

Dec 15, 2009, 8:19:03 PM12/15/09
to YEIDA, dinesh...@gmail.com
Thanks Dinesh...
>  100%+cash+down+payment_by+Dinesh+Garg- Format.doc
> 67KViewDownload

kunal agarwal

Dec 20, 2009, 11:55:10 AM12/20/09
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dinesh,

   Did you succeed in changing the payment plan the same day or the authority people took 2-3 days to revert..

Regards
Kunal

Dinesh ASHWAL

Dec 20, 2009, 12:09:04 PM12/20/09
to ye...@googlegroups.com

Hi Kunal

Now Authority is doing same day.

I have taken 100% plan change

PTM – NOC and paid 100% payment for 1000 Sq mtr plot on 19th Dec 09.

I have also received 2% discount also.

Mohit

Jan 10, 2010, 7:19:39 AM1/10/10
to YEIDA
Hi Mr. Dinesh,

I want to take a loan coz its a economical , shall it possible to
apply for a loan now and will I get the 2% rebate on DP?

Pls. help me out i am in Dilemma & is it necessary to take a
permission from authority for DP before loan sanctioned?

I have opted for payment paln no. 2 & last date for making payment is
21-Jan & today i had a word with one bank guy, he suggested me apply
for the loan but i am not confirmed that loan will be processed before
due date of Payment.

Rgds,

Mohit Sahni

On Dec 14 2009, 8:40 am, "Dinesh ASHWAL" <dinesh.ash...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> To visit thisgroup, please click the linkhttp://groups.google.com/group/yeida

> button on the page that appears.

> For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukharjee at

> arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safals...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you
> may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.- Hide quoted text -

Dinesh ASHWAL

Jan 10, 2010, 7:52:59 AM1/10/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mohit

YEA keep changing their policy. I can't confirm whether it is really
required to take permission from YEA for 100% payment.

But,last month ( dec 2009), It was mandatory to get approval of YEA for 100%
payment and they were giving letter of approval with 2% discount of total
DP.
Pls remember you will be entitled to receive 2% rebate on 100% payment only.

If you want to meet deadline of Payment deposit date then better apply right
now and submit your all document to bank.
At the same time submit application at YEA for 100% payment option.

Though you are bit late but you can contact Mr Ashish Gupta ( HDFC ) +91
9811224951. Once you get sanction they will give you PTM letter and you will
have to take NOC from YEA.

I hope it will solve your queries.