BHS01 one Allotment instalment is not showing

Charanjit Cheema

Feb 28, 2020, 5:44:30 AM2/28/20
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)
Hi All

I got payment intimation letter copy on email from YEIDA queries id. It is showing one of allotment installment of August 2018 amount is due in which they are charging interest as well. But I had made payment in August on time but unfortunately I lost the bank challan through which I had done payment even I don't have DD copy also but I do have that bank challan number so can you please suggest me if that challan number can be use for adding August 2018 allotment installment amount via writing application to YEIDA so that due can be clear.

Also I heard YEIDA is refunding lease deed GST amount is it true can I ask YEIDA to adjust this amount via application and challan of lease deed amount.

Thanks & Regards
Charanjit Singh

Charanjit Cheema

Mar 3, 2020, 9:26:56 AM3/3/20
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)
Hi Anyone can you please assist me in my below query. Prompt response will be appreciated.

Charanjit Cheema

Mar 11, 2020, 12:58:39 AM3/11/20
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)

Hi Safal ji can you please help me in this regard.

Thanks
Charanjit

Mahesh

May 21, 2024, 11:16:53 PMMay 21
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)
Hello Everyone,

My father who is now expired has made a payment in 2015 which is visible in YEIDA Portal as well. But the issue is i dont have physical challan with me and theey are saying that we dont count the payment entered in portal as we dont have a physical challan . can anyone tell me where could i find the challan as i have every challan except the one in the 2015now they are adding interest on it which is more than 8 times the actual amount.

can somebody please tell me could i find the challan ?

Best regards

Mahesh

May 21, 2024, 11:17:49 PMMay 21
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)
Hi All

I got payment intimation letter copy on email from YEIDA queries id. It is showing one of allotment installment of 2015 amount is due in which they are charging interest as well. But I had made payment in jan  on time but unfortunately I lost the bank challan through which I had done payment even I don't have DD/ bank copy  can you please suggest me how can i get the challan.

Thanks & Regards
Mahesh