Anybody going for lease deed in next few weeks..

kunal agarwal

May 19, 2023, 1:24:08 AM5/19/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com, safa...@gmail.com
Hi all,

Anybody planning to go for lease deed in next few weeks.we can plan to go together..

Rgds
Kunal

kunal agarwal

May 19, 2023, 1:25:22 AM5/19/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com, mode...@yeida.org

Rahul Sharma

May 20, 2023, 7:16:25 AM5/20/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com, mode...@yeida.org
Hi,

I am looking for information about the registry update on Scheme RRPS042020. Anyone in this group has plot allotment RRPS042020 .

looking for any useful information with regards to plot registration.

Thank you
Rahul

--
---
You have received this message because you have subscribed to the YEIDA GOOGLE GROUP.

To visit this group, please click the following link --- http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

For any help or assistance, please contact one of the moderators: Arnab Mukherjee, Harpreet Singh Guller, Naveen Deep Sharma, Raj Yadav or Safal Suri via email --- mode...@yeida.org

Alternatively, you may write to Safal Suri at safa...@gmail.com or speak to him by calling 9811182828 between 10 am and 5 pm.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/yeida/CAOC%2BsLGfXMOqZF0cwArk22cHYbnVsbWPrxKqfOjk-ETrKB5ynw%40mail.gmail.com.

Rahul Sharma

May 20, 2023, 7:16:34 AM5/20/23
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)

ANJU BHATI

May 20, 2023, 1:01:06 PM5/20/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com, mode...@yeida.org
Hi,
Any update on RRPS01 from 2018.
I have been allowed a plot in sec 18, pocket 7D.
Appreciate if someone can provide some info.
Thanks
Anju

Ghumantu Riders

May 20, 2023, 1:11:47 PM5/20/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com, mode...@yeida.org
Pocket 7D will take atleast 3-5 years more

--
Thanks&Regards
Nrapendra singh chauhan

Yogesh Mishra

May 21, 2023, 11:08:16 AM5/21/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com, mode...@yeida.org
Hi

We have a plot in Sector 21 Block C.

We have done agreement to lease. We need to do lease. Is this area require immediate building after we do lease.

Any advise on how to go and do the lease process.

Best,

Yogesh Mishra

+1 801 8YOGESH / 8018964374
+1 469 5598177

ANJU BHATI

May 21, 2023, 11:08:51 AM5/21/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com

Abhishek Joshi

May 21, 2023, 11:09:56 AM5/21/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com, mode...@yeida.org
Dear All

I am still awaiting letter from authority to register my plot in Sec 20 Block D.
They have advised via citizen portal that all my dues are up to date and that I should just wait. Anyone else in this situation ?

Thnx Abhishek

Dr Abhishek Joshi
Sent from my ipad.

sparsh saxena

May 21, 2023, 11:13:36 AM5/21/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

I hope this email finds you well, just wanted to know about the time it takes to complete all the formalities. I recently applied on a RPS05 lottery and paid all the amount after the allotment letter. It's been more than 6 month, since i did not receive any communication after that.

Can anyone of you tell me the further procedure or time it will take to handover of plot.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Sparsh

dr scsguru

May 24, 2023, 1:09:35 AM5/24/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
What is the process of getting the lease agreement for sector 22D 2BHK..? Any S+16 BHS03 flats allottee here..?

Regards,
Dr CS Guru, MD (Sports medicine), Armed Forces Medical Services

Depinder Kohli

May 24, 2023, 1:10:04 AM5/24/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone in this group or outside have any information on RPS03/16 scheme for sector 17?

There has been absolutely zero communication by authority. This is was supposed to be handed over in 2019, and we are in 2023 already.

Plots were purchased with full payment with all receipts but no communication at all on registration or anything yet.

Would urge anyone who has slightest ideas abt this to pls come forward and share information with your fellow allotees here.

Thanks.

siddiqul hasan amjed

May 30, 2023, 11:31:05 PM5/30/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
i am also having plot in block D SECTOR 20 got registered in jan 23 ,  why dint you get letter for registration

Nagendra Singh

May 31, 2023, 2:36:50 AM5/31/23
to Google Group YEIDA
Hello amjed ji,
Have you received possession letter for plot and have you completed the process? Please let me know.

Thanks
Nagendra

Rakesh Kumar

May 31, 2023, 2:36:59 AM5/31/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I have a plot at block 20 pocket D got registered last year. Advise visit authority office.
Regards
Rakesh Kumar
Sent from my iPhone

Rajkumar Saini

Jun 2, 2023, 11:35:45 PM6/2/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hlo everyone,

Can someone tel me the situation in sec-20 block H. I hv no clew abt, what’s going on there.

If anyone have plot in block H pls let me know.

Thanks & Regards,
Raj Saini

siddiqul hasan amjed

Jun 2, 2023, 11:39:01 PM6/2/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Received offer of possession letter , will take possession of plot in july

Abhishek Dwivedi

Jun 4, 2023, 2:13:19 PM6/4/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Good morning Dr Abhishek,

I'm in the same position. Waiting for possession n registry letter.

Regards

Anshu Sharma

Jun 4, 2023, 2:16:24 PM6/4/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com, depinde...@gmail.com
Hi Depinder,

 I got this reply in April 2022 from Yeida

image.png

menikhs

Dec 10, 2023, 1:33:01 AM12/10/23
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)
Hello Kunal

can you please share your expereince for Lease deed and who was the lawyer