minutes (my visit to YEA today 24/12)

nitin

Dec 24, 2009, 7:23:02 AM12/24/09
to YEIDA
I along with 2 of our forum members - komal and Ashu drove from Patel
Nagar at 9.45am and reached YEA sharp at 11am.

the first reaction on reaching the 1st floor office of YEA was
eek...so many guys standing there pushing n jostling for space and
blah blah. After a while, I too got a chance to forward my request
letter for making it one time payment from plan B.

Since i had sent my request thru speed post earlier, these guys
searched in the confirmation file but cud not trace my letter. I gave
it again and took acknowledgment and asked when will they issue the
permission letter. They asked me to come at 2pm and collect it. The
reason which i cud understand of my request letter not being ready
was that I did not enclose my id proof.

So request all of those guys who send request letters by speed post
to attach their id proof too. Also one has to go their manually to
collect the changed payment plan letter. My advice wud be to go early
and collect it the same day to avoid the trouble of going again.

Since they had asked us to collect the letters at 2.00 pm , so we guys
roamed around and thot of locating our designated banks.

My designated bank (BOI) is in the same floor as of YEA office. I
requested for the challans for the payments. The bank manager asked us
to show our allotments letters and after seeing that gave us the 4
page challan. Idea is to save on time when w ego to deposit the
payment.

Now we had ample time to kill, we had lunch at a dhaba (was it sector
gamma 1) , met a couple of property dealers and after 2 horrible cups
of tea ( below YEA office), socked some free tan. We were free by 3
and at 4.30 reached back home tired and exhausted but quite
satisfied.

Suggestions which i wud like to share with my friends here -

1 Its better to courier/speedpost ur request letter along with ur id
proof + xerox of alotment letter a few days in advance before u visit
them.

2 if u r taking a loan, after ur loan is sanctioned, the bank will
give u PTM format which is addressed to the chairman, YEA. U will
need to take it personally to YEA and get that NOC letter from YEA.

So step 1 & 2 can happen in one visit. No need to make 2 visits.

3. If u wanna add another name in allotment letter, its only possible
to add spouse or ur blood relative. For that, along with the request
letter, u need to carry an affidavit( he is ur father/mother/bro/wife,
and same address proof and marriage certificate and bank passport
( joint account proof ) etc along with ur + spouse/father id proof +
xerox of allotment letter.

4. change of address : mostly same as above. address proof/affidavit/
request letter/id proof etc

cheers
nitin

nitin

Dec 25, 2009, 1:54:52 AM12/25/09
to YEIDA

nitin

Jan 11, 2010, 3:52:16 AM1/11/10
to YEIDA

nitin

Jan 12, 2010, 5:39:41 AM1/12/10
to YEIDA

am going to YEA tomm to get the NOC for my bank loan from HDFC
anyone wants to tie up can call me at 9313633405

Nitin

rohit garg

Jan 12, 2010, 11:22:48 AM1/12/10
to YEIDA

Since you visited the site can also please provide the directoons and
is 13th a holiday ther

nitin

Jan 12, 2010, 12:44:12 PM1/12/10
to YEIDA
once u reach pari chownk u can ask anyone

also tomm YEA guys r working.

rohit garg

Jan 12, 2010, 12:51:15 PM1/12/10
to YEIDA

Thanks nitin appreciated

rohit

Message has been deleted

vivek

Jan 19, 2010, 3:35:38 PM1/19/10
to YEIDA
Hi Nitin,
My agent has taken two thousand rupees from me as he said there needs
to be some legal work done>this is apart from the 0.5 processing fee.I
have applied for a loan from HDFC
Did you also pay the same?
Regards,
Vivek

Devendra

Jan 20, 2010, 12:40:24 AM1/20/10
to YEIDA
No ... Only 0.5 % as processing fees
Message has been deleted

nitin

Jan 20, 2010, 2:18:49 AM1/20/10
to YEIDA
not at all. seems he duped u. u can complain to higher authorities.