Re: [YEIDA:42059] : Abridged summary of yeida@googlegroups.com - 7 updates in 4 topics

I V SINGH

May 20, 2023, 7:16:48 AM5/20/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Good morning sir, I have been allotted a 120 mtr plot in Sector 17-C Yeda but possession not yet given to me for registry and further construction.   Any body can update me about the same.

On Fri, 19 May, 2023, 10:49 pm , <ye...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
kunal agarwal <kunala...@gmail.com>: May 17 07:25AM +0530

Hi all,

Anybody planning to go for lease deed in next few weeks.we can plan to go
together..

Rgds
Kunal
...more
kunal agarwal <kunala...@gmail.com>: May 18 09:03PM +0530

...more
Rishab Jain <rshbja...@gmail.com>: May 17 04:50AM -0700

Hello Prashant

Do you get any update on the issue?

On Saturday, 25 February 2023 at 20:58:10 UTC+5:30 prashant singh wrote:

Hi Team,

I am a permanent member of this group and would like ...more
Rishab Jain <rshbja...@gmail.com>: May 17 06:00AM -0700

acticle says 4 year not 3

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cities/noida-news/register-plots-by-january-or-face-cancellation-yamuna-authority-warns-plot-owners-101670006675955.html
...more
Rishab Jain <rshbja...@gmail.com>: May 17 04:07AM -0700

Sir,

Do we have any further update on this as I am getting brokers calls almost
daily and they seems to be feeding mileading information. Example someone
say penelty start from 2% on current ...more
"CA. Parminder Singh" <parminde...@gmail.com>: May 13 03:51PM +0530

Hello All,

I have a plot in Sector 18, i have not executed Lease deed or Registry yet,
i want to do it in this month only. I am not the allottee of the plot, but
had purchased the same (from the ...more
Sunil Sharma <sunils...@gmail.com>: May 15 10:21PM +0530

Dear all
If anyone has executed registration of plot recently, please share the
process and expenses details.
One advocate told me about 100/sq meter to be given as cash in No 2, what
to do ..... ...more
You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.