Missed the payment for 21 July 2014

Lovlesh Chhabra

Aug 4, 2014, 12:00:28 AM8/4/14
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I forgot to make my payment to YEIDA for 21 July 2014. Does anyone know what my options are? Can I still pay at the branch? do I need to pay interest?

Thanks a lot for your advise,
Lovlesh

vikas027

Aug 11, 2014, 8:15:33 PM8/11/14
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Visit the YEIDA authority mate. I would do that if I was in your place.

Shiv Gupta

Aug 13, 2014, 8:47:35 AM8/13/14
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lovlesh,

      There is only one option to pay the Jul-2014 installment with penal interest asap   Please calculate the number of days from  from 21-Jul-2014 till payment date and pay  the penal interest on delay days by rate of 14% yearly under the head code - 20 ( interest on premium) .

  Please check with your preferred bank branch, if they are still accepting yeida payment. In case, they are not accepting, the ICICI Bank, Greator Noida accepts the all yeida payments throughout the year.

Hope it helps.

Regards
Shiv Gupta

Lovlesh Chhabra

Aug 13, 2014, 12:59:56 PM8/13/14
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Shiv. I will probably get the money deposited via ICICI ASAP.

Best regards,
Lovlesh

You have received this message because you have subscribed to the Google "YEIDA" group.

To visit this group, please click the link http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

For help or assistance, kindly contact one of our YEIDA group moderators: Arnab Mukherjee, Raj Yadav, Safal Suri, Nagin Chand, Naveen Deep Sharma or Harpreet Singh Guller via email: mode...@yeida.org

Alternatively you may write to Safal Suri at safa...@gmail.com or speak on +91-9811182828
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "YEIDA" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/yeida.

Vivek Tripathi

Aug 13, 2014, 3:20:10 PM8/13/14
to ye...@googlegroups.com

Yes u can still pay the installment at the bank branch. U will have to pay the interest also for the period from 21 jul till the date u deposit ur installment. Ur interest amount will depend on the size of the plot and payment plan. Even if u don't pay the interest amount at this point u can pay it later on. Only thing authority will keep on adding interest over interest but it will be better to pay the installment as early as possible for u.

You have received this message because you have subscribed to the Google "YEIDA" group.

To visit this group, please click the link http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

For help or assistance, kindly contact one of our YEIDA group moderators: Arnab Mukherjee, Raj Yadav, Safal Suri, Nagin Chand, Naveen Deep Sharma or Harpreet Singh Guller via email: mode...@yeida.org

Alternatively you may write to Safal Suri at safa...@gmail.com or speak on +91-9811182828
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "YEIDA" group.