Pointers to Deposit YEIDA Installments in Mumbai/Pune.

Sandeep

Jun 20, 2013, 3:36:05 AM6/20/13
to ye...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

First off all,  Thanks to all for making this forum so informative w.r.t YEIDA.

Is anyone having idea, if we can deposit our YEIDA half yearly installments ( Res. Scheme 2009) in Mumbai or Pune.

Also it would be great help, if someone can share the brank & branch details for deposit in Mumbai or Pune.

Thanks in advace for help !

Regards,
Sandeep

Sharib Razi

Jun 20, 2013, 11:16:44 PM6/20/13
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dear Friends/Future Neighbors in YEIDA

Apropos trailing mail from Sandeep, it would be a real help if someone can advice whether we can deposit our installments in Mumbai/Pune.

Regards

Razi

You have received this message because you have subscribed to the Google "YEIDA" group.

To visit this group, please click the link http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

For help or assistance, kindly contact one of our YEIDA group moderators: Arnab Mukherjee, Raj Yadav, Safal Suri, Nagin Chand, Naveen Deep Sharma or Harpreet Singh Guller via email: mode...@yeida.org

Alternatively you may write to Safal Suri at safa...@gmail.com or speak on +91-9811182828
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "YEIDA" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/yeida.

Padmini Kapoor

Jun 21, 2013, 3:52:42 AM6/21/13
to ye...@googlegroups.com
You cannot deposit the installment in Mumbai or Pune or any other city other than Noida, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, New Delhi, Lucknow and some other cities/towns of UP. I know you can deposit money in Merrut branch of HDFC bank.
You cannot deposit the installment online.

-- Padmini.

Jun 29, 2013, 6:21:15 AM6/29/13
to ye...@googlegroups.com, Padmini Kapoor
HDFC Delhi would have NCR clearance hence is ok

Sanjay